Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

posted at http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/25/after-love-reveals-film-poster-of-park-si-hoo-and-yoon-eun-hye/

After Love’ reveals film poster of

Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye

Jan 25, 2016

73114-390399-696x1009.jpg
Upcoming film ‘After Love’ (director: Eo Il Seon) starring Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye has confirmed a March 2016 release, and also revealed a film poster.

In the film, a man who is soon becoming devoid of any love meet a woman who can’t forget her first love, and they fall in love. The film is a joint Chinese-Korean production, and have finally confirmed a March release following numerous discussions.

Yoon Eun Hye plays Eun Hong who is unable to forget her first love, while Han Joo Wan plays a man who is the only one that remembers Eun Hong’s past. Park Si Hoo plays Kim Sung Joon who is devoid of love, while Moon Hee Kyung will play his mother in the film.

In the poster, the two are seen wearing their wedding outfits, as they placed their heads next to each other under the rays of the sun. The two are seen meeting each other’s gaze, with one being able to see the happiness and sorrow through their smiles.

The caption on the poster read ‘the moment when memories become love,’ and left one curious about the two’s past, present, and future relationship.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 5

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-new-poster-for-the-korean-movie-after-love--90749.html

[Photos] Added new poster for the Korean movie 'After Love'

2016/01/25 | 986 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

Learn to read Korean in 90 minutes or less using visual associations

photo678464.jpg

Added new poster for the upcoming Korean movie "After Love" (2015)

Directed by Eo Il-seon

With Park Si-hoo, Yoon Eun-hye, Han Juwan, Kim Ji-min, Hong Tae-ee,...

"After Love" is a coproduction between South Korea and China
Synopsis
Sungjun who was a passionate pilot but when he loses hearing on the right side. And this breaks down Sung-jun, he almost gives up on life. Sungjun then meets Eunhong on a blind date and gets married. During their marriage, Sungjun treats Eunhong with indifference.But when an unexpected death falls on Eun-hong, Sung-jun hears about her hher first love and decides to take her ashes to him..

Release date in Korea : 2016/03

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

Related movies/dramas

• Like 6

I miss Yoon Eun Hye so much so any info about her is fine with me....this is not actually new but I decided to post this..I hope I will be able to watch  her second short film

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-short-movie-red-eye--short-87014.html

Upcoming Korean short movie "RED EYE - Short"

2015/09/27 | 300 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo638016.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean short movie "RED EYE - Short"'s page to HanCinema database

"RED EYE - Short" (2015)

Directed by Yoon Eun-hye

Synopsis
A short film by actress-director Yoon Eun-hye, whose film "Knitting" was previously screened at BIFF, in which a babysitter looks after an baby while the infant's parents are at work. Aware of the camera's in the house, the babysitter begins to grow more and more depressed as she realizes she's constantly being watched.

Festival
20th Busan International Film Festival (2015)
Short Film Showcase

No release date in Korea yet

photo638015.jpg

photo638014.jpg

• Like 12

credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/

LAL to be released on 2016.03.10

Posted on 2016/02/03 by H.A.T.

20160202star08461721367_1

“After Love” Park Si Hoo, Yoon Eun Hye release date confirmed March 10

“After Love” starring Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye has been confirmed to open on March 10.

The distributor Mountain Pictures announced on February 2 that the movie will be released on March 10.

“After Love” is a melodrama about the fateful encounter between a man and a woman, the man being heartless and not cherishing the woman until it is too late, and the woman not being able to forget her first love.

Mountain Pictures has released two still photos of the lead actors today.  Park Si Hoo is shown sitting in an airplane and his eyes are full of sorrow, stimulating questions about the story in the film. Yoon Eun Hye is shown as a pure and bright spirit in her photo.

(Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016020208461721367&outlink=2&SVEC)

• Like 9

Hello everyone, I pray and wish Yoon Eun Hye good luck on this movie, also Park Si Ho.  I hope and pray it will be successful and hopefully, she can comeback to Kdrama after this.  I miss her so much that I am taking my time and doing marathon of YEH's dramas.  With all the dramas that she was in, I like Coffee Prince the most.  Her acting was natural and almost flawless that I hope they will do a Coffee Prince part 2.  I also like Missing You, except the first part but whatever drama she will be assigned to, I hope it will have a good story.  I notice that the attraction of Korean dramas are solely on the story, not the actors and actresses, if you get that attention then of course you will get a good rating.  Alright then, I wish you all good day and thank you for the photos and latest happening on YEH.  

• Like 9

Sorry for the double post....since this thread is not moving as fast with the dearth of news about YEH, I hope you don't mind if I post this...

9 C-Dramas You Must Watch If You Loved These K-Dramas

Gender-bending

The gender-bending plot is a well-beloved storyline, but let’s be real, it’s always incredibly obvious that the boy is a girl, and I always wonder how long the show can keep it going before the big reveal.

The classic “Coffee Prince” is the first drama I watched where I genuinely understood how people could mistake Go Eun-chan (Yoon Eun Hye) for a guy. I’m always on the lookout for something that could live up to “Coffee Prince” , so when I came across an engaging cross-dressing drama teaser, I just had to know what it was. It was “Bromance“! This currently airing Taiwanese drama is about a girl named Pi Ya Nuo (Megan Lai) who, because of a fortune teller’s prediction, had to live her first 25 years as a boy… or be doomed to die. As her 26th birthday nears, “he” accidentally becomes entangled in a tricky love triangle. What will she do?? I’m hooked and can’t wait to find out! Any other viewers out there?

Coffee Prince/Bromance

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/04/9-c-dramas-you-must-watch-if-you-loved-these-k-dramas/

• Like 10

我挚爱的专业美发品牌@巴黎欧莱雅沙龙专属 为我打造了3款新年女神造型!每一款我都“猴”喜欢,你们最喜欢哪一款呢?
祝大家新年鸿运从“头”开始!变身小V脸,做自己的女神!【我也准备了2万个女神红包,@巴黎欧莱雅沙龙专属 交给你了!】

cr:  @尹恩惠_Grace  Weibo

McNKV9t.jpg

deG5epP.jpg

sKG58TE.jpg

7BQFfiB.jpg

• Like 9

English Translation for Yoon Eun Hye's latest Weibo Update 05.02.2016
Translated by @kuppies82

我挚爱的专业美发品牌@巴黎欧莱雅沙龙专属 为我打造了3款新年女神造型!每一款我都“猴”喜欢,你们最喜欢哪一款呢?
祝大家新年鸿运从“头”开始!变身小V脸,做自己的女神!【我也准备了2万个女神红包,@巴黎欧莱雅沙龙专属 交给你了!】 http://t.cn/RU1yNze

I truly love this professional haircare brand @L'Oreal Paris SalonExclusive who has especially created 3 of these New Year Goddess styles just for me! Every single style I like it "monkey" much, which one do you guys like the most?

Wishing everyone good fortune in the New Year starting from the "head/top"! Achieving small V shape face, becoming your own rightful goddess! [ I have also prepared 20,000 Goddess Red Envelopes/Packets gift, @L'Oreal Paris Salon Exclusive to giveaway!] Location: Seoul, Korea

Kuppies' Note: The word "monkey" used in this context is a wordplay which sounds almost similar to the word "very" in Mandarin. Monkey is also the next animal zodiac for the coming Chinese/Lunar New Year.

7BQFfiB.jpg

• Like 10

credit to parksihoo4u

http://parksihoo4u.com/2016/02/05/lal-news-2016-02-04/

LAL news 2016.02.04

Posted on 2016/02/05 by H.A.T.

This news report compares PSH’s upcoming movie with Yoon Eun Hye “Love After Love” to the 2003 Korean movie “The Classic”* (starring Son Ye Jin and Jo Seung Woo) and the 2004 American movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”* (starring Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey).

FYI (in case you are not familiar with the 2 movies mentioned)
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Classic
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Sunshine_of_the_Spotless_Mind

20160204-59281_73750_234

EternalSunshine3

We’re very excited to see LAL put on a par with “The Classic” and “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”.

“The Classic” is one of our all-time favorite Korean movies; it is really a classic.  We fell in love with it long before we got to know PSH.  “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” is also a good movie with a wonderful ensemble cast, but it’s not your normal romance.

Both “The Classic” and “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” are love stories that explore the intricacies of relationships and the pain of loss.  They both deal with the romantic relationships between men and women and they have in common the message of love that everyone can relate to.  Elements in the movies that traverse the past and the present stimulate the memories and culminate in a melodrama atmosphere.  These are regarded as classic melodrama that audience has always loved.

“Love After Love” is set to open in March when the weather will be warming up.  In addition to beautiful images filmed in Jeju and Beijing, it has a love story that any person regardless of age and sex can relate to.  The concept of  “The moment when memory turns into love” (words on poster) is present throughout the movie — vague memories of first love, the past love that seems to be hovering over the present.  The beautiful couple of Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye has focused their superb acting on their roles, producing unique chemistry and stimulating the emotions of the audience.

This emotional melodrama that is bound to appeal to men and women who cannot forget the feeling of first love is due to open in March in national theaters and it is definitely worth looking forward to.

(Source: http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=59281) 

• Like 6

Yes, After Love movie will be released in one month in South Korea. 

Countdown

CAimwHeU0AArW67_AL_Twitter_20150323.jpg

CAimxKMU0AAFtoc_AL_Twitter_20150323.jpg

005R1DBDzy6Nvu5bDjqc8.jpeg

S__22659077%2B-%2BCopy%2B%25282%2529.jpg

S__22659077%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

After Love movie will be released in Japan on May 14th 2016 but advance tickets will be sold by Cinemart Shinsaibashi 

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

After love Premiere in Japan's 05/14/2016, Poster & Calendar will come with early advance tickets this Sat, Feb 13!

Twitter : https://twitter.com/filmAfterLove?lang=ja

パク・シフ×ユン・ウネ『きみの声を探して アフター・ラブ』シネマー
ト心斎橋でも2/13(土)より選べるポスターカレンダー付き前売券が発売されます!
限定なのでお早めにお越しください!#パクシフ #ユンウネ 映画
『きみの声を探してアフター・ラブ』 added,

Park Si Hoo * Yoon EunHye "looking for you voice after love ' cinemart Shinsaibashi 
in 2/13 poster calendar with advance tickets can choose from (Saturday) has been released! 
Numbers are limited so please come soon! #パクシフ #ユンウネ 

【前売り券】
1,500円 (一般 1,800円の処)
[Advance ticket]
1,500 yen (general 1,800 yen processing)

【販売開始日】
2月13日(土) 14:00より劇場窓口にて販売
[Sale start date]
Feb. 13 (Sat) Sales 14:00 at the theater box office

【特典】
先着で“オリジナルカレンダー(B3サイズ)/2種類からお好きなもの1点”をプレゼント!
[Privilege]
Get the "original calendar (B3 size) /
 2 types from your favorite thing 1 point" in the first arrival!

Cr: parksihoosonofbuyeo
  • Like 5