Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I admired YEH for her intellect and sensibility. She has great empathy for the people and I agree with Santaiah in many aspects.  

For the past years, I believe that there are underlying meanings and undertones in all her interviews.  

Looking forward to her new movie After  Love.  I will always support and love YEH. Fellow YEH's fans thank you for the updates.  

Guest luzvisms

It's a When we think about a heart, automatically a sort-of-apple-shaped ...Love day! Let's spread love and love yeh even more for her humility.

Happy Valentines to all loving people like yeh.

peace out! 

:)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest ferlydee

Hello guys, I created a song for valentine's day out of "All I want for Christmas are two front teeth", lol, here it goes.  " All I want for valentine's day is to see YEH happy, to see YEH happy, to see YEH happy;  All I want for Valentine's day is to be with YEH, to be with YEH, to be with YEH and my day will be complete, "   so corny and boring, lol.  Anyway, Happy Valentine to all, smile and be jolly.

hello yeorobun
I miss uri yeh so so muchhh..
can't wait for after love so that i can watch her onscreen.
Mirae's choice still left bad aftertaste so i need to get over it. There's no really good drama recently from Korea. I wonder why. I really hope yeh will take drama this year. romcom with a solid story.
About her appearance in Running Man, it'll be fun to watch since she is so funny in variety show.

Guest eunnij09

Hello everyone. I've been here for a while (lurking :) ) because I fell for Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince. Life got busy and I wasn't able to intro myself properly. Well, besides being a k-drama fan, I've been an avid reader of k-drama blogs just so I could perpetuate my addiction. hahahaha. Long story short, one of my favorite bloggers, and now, friend, Kfangurl established a movement that'll help people find fellow fans via a line of iconic "Secret" shirts. Secret because unless you know the show, you won't understand the designs. 

You can find out more about the initiative here and check out the design I posted above here (they're on Sale until the 20th!) Thank you for reading and it's awesome to share the YEH love! 
Coffee%20Prince%20Collage_zpsnibiyhtf.jp

I wonder if this has been posted....
Please note that this Showbiz Korea ranking survey was done in 2014 on Top 5 Most Loved Korean Drama Overseas...
What is amazing is that 2 of these dramas were those of our Yoon Eun Hye...the only Korean actress whose 2 dramas made it to the top 5 rankings...
3rd Place....Coffee Prince aired in 2007 (7 years ago)5th Place...My Fair Lady aired in 2009 (6 years ago)
It's important to note the airing dates and the year of the survey to attest to the enduring popularity of these two dramas so that their rankings will not be attributed to the "recency effect".
YEH is a BONAFIDE HALLYU STAR!

Ok, this ranking once again confirmed YEH's HALLYU POWER....

Top ten Hallyu actors in Japan, Park Si-hoo, Park Yoo-chun, Ji Hyeon-woo, Lee Min-ho, Lee Seung-gi, Yoo Ah-in, Song Joong-ki, Yoon Eun-hye, Jo In-Seong, Han Ji-min

2015/02/20 |

According to the ranking on Korean Wave, on which a popularity survey is done based on Japanese, today's ranking list for the top 10 Hallyu actors shows Park Si-hooPark Yoo-chunJi Hyeon-wooLee Min-ho,Lee Seung-giYoo Ah-inSong Joong-kiYoon Eun-hyeJo In-SeongHan Ji-min.

As of February 19th, the regular popularity survey also shows Park Yoo-hwanSo Ji-subPark Min-yeongPark Ha-seonJeong Il-wooJo Hyeon-jaeCha Seung-wonLee Je-hoonBae Soo-bin,Lee Jin-wook from 11th to 20th following the top ten actors.

The popularity ranking for actors and actresses reflect the popularity ranking of dramas. If you take a look at the ranking survey for dramas on Korean Wave, the list shows 'Glory of the Family', 'The Princess' Man', 'Queen of Reversals', 'How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor', 'Cheongdam-dong Alice', 'Prosecutor Princess', 'Boys over Flowers', "The Heirs", 'City Hunter', and "Full House". As you can see, actors' popularity is derived from the popularity of dramas.

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

Link:  http://www.hancinema.net/top-ten-hallyu-actors-in-japan-park-si-hoo-park-yoo-chun-ji-hyeon-woo-lee-min-ho-lee-seung-gi-yoo-ah-in-song-joong-ki-yoon-eun-hye-jo-in-seong-han-ji-min-78853.html#!prettyPhoto