Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

bravo,,,, bravoooo.....Thats our Goddess.... =D> wanna cry of happiness...my dearest YEH..make me more LOVE u... :D Your outstanding intelectual minds made me speechless...again...again...n again...ur interview already enough to satisfy me from hungerness at least these days :) i believe u can overcome any struggle way better then before...i Never doubt your spirit and optimistic soul..and others actress should lesson How to show their sexiness without those 'beautiful' booster words lol... :P:D ;;) thank you for my fellows amazing Grace WHO post n bring all goods stuff that cheering our everyday here...hi @santaiah178‌ @chichocs....hope u all doing good....lets be positif just like our princess show to us....bye.... :-h

Guest santaiah178

It's always enjoyable to read YEH's interviews while at the same time it's also refreshing to know her POV changed from time to time regarding her career and other stuffs. I've read some of her previous interviews and by reading this interview it's clear that she has a new approach in regards of her observation about how to portray a character in a movie/drama and how she sees a project (drama/movie) as a whole (piece of works). Maybe because she's learning to be a director (which means she knew some stuffs that not every other actors/actresses know) that caused her to be more careful in accepting a new project ? Since she's said that the circumstances are not favorable to her...I can understand such reasoning especially since most of Korean drama plot these days have a male-centric tendency or in favor of actors rather than actresses. Just look at how many female-centric drama/movie compare to male's these days... very rare may I say. Female lead just a "second fiddle" to male lead character
So in a way I understand why it's taking so long for her to take another project while I believe she has many offers on her plate. Despite a little bit disappointed I couldn't see her new project yet so soon I feel relieved that she isn't kind of an actress who's blinded by popularity/fame or money in chosing a project. I'm also glad that she's picking her project carefully and not avoiding challenges when it's presented (like her character in Chronicle of a Blood Merchant) although it's not a central character. I agree with her view that cameo role will strongly impressed in your memory or ring longer in your heart if it's portrayed correctly and meaningfully
But despite all of these I hope she's not always feel fear to be judged by others because as a human being she's not perfect (like all of us) and everyone could pick a wrong choice (we could understand that). It's how you behave after that which will define you.  
So all in all I support your decision in chosing new project my dear Eun Hye ;)

Yoon Eun Hye Launches Her Charity Bazaar

dwnzg6hude1xs00l0hn06uqq86tkzka4.jpg

[by Nawael Khelil] Actress and beauty icon Yoon Eun Hye is launching a charity bazaar event with HIGH CUT to support elders who live alone.

Yoon Eun Hye gathered six other celebrities for her charity event ‘7 by 7 blessing’ that will be held on September 26 and 27 at Jacob’s Ladder in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam. It’s a very special kind of event as Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo, Choi Soo Young, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoo Ah In and Han Chae Young will sell some of the items they cherish the most on a charity purpose.

Seven brands included YSL and Samantha Thavasa will also take part to this event to raise funds. All the money collected from this ‘bazaar’ will be used to help and support elders who live alone.

Meanwhile Yoon Eun Hye hopes that she can carry out this philanthropic activity every year from now to help not only elders but also disabled people. (photo by HIGH CUT)

for more bntnews.co.uk

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-launches-her-charity-bazaar-064628119.html

Guest ferlydee

I was so happy but so emotional reading the article/interview of Yoon Eun Hye, very smart actress and a lady.  Now I understand her pov of being an actress, she is a rare gem of Korea entertainment industry and because of that, it is really becoming complex on her to pick a project that will suits her as a rare gem in that part of business.  She is so beautiful, smart and good actress so she deserves something that will catapult her acting on a more higher level and I pray someday, she will be able to find one.   Thank you for the lovely photos, she really stands out.  Thanks for the space.

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye @HallyuYEH

HUNGER SAVER 2014/09/22 Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 Records for 'Hunger Saver' 기아대책 Public Radio Raising Awareness

Broadcast October 3 2014 at http://www.cbs.co.kr/radio/

cred: http://hungersaver.blog.me/220129283431

ByX1zenCIAE8l0Y.jpg
ByX1zjNCUAAzCd2.jpg
ByX1zQaCUAA5Lu6.jpg
ByX1zUECEAILVsZ.jpg

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Round Table with Couch Kimchi: Kisses in K-Dramascouchkimchi September 25, 2014 | SOOMPIkissesfeatrt.jpg

Table of Contents

Page 1

WHY DO WE LOVE KISSES?

K-DRAMA KISS vs. REAL LIFE KISS

Page 2

FAVORITE KINDS OF KISSES & FAVORITE K-DRAMA KISSES

WORST KINDS OF KISSES & WORST K-DRAMA KISSES

Page 3

HOW K-DRAMA KISSES ARE CHANGING OVER TIME

K-DRAMA KISSES ON CABLE VS. THE BIG 3

Page 4

FORCED KISSES IN K-DRAMAS

FAVORITE KISSERS

KISS SCENES ARE MORE REALISTIC NOW, BUT WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE DRAMAS?

FAVORITE KINDS OF KISSES & FAVORITE K-DRAMA KISSES

Tessieroo:  I like the lasting, nibbling kind that takes your breath away, and there should be some contact using the hands and fingers. The whole “limp arms” thing is such a joke. Touching the other person’s face, neck, or hair, or even placing the hands lightly on the shoulders is better than standing there like a statue. We see those touches in the kissing scenes in “Lie To Me.” My favorite kiss on that show was the karaoke kiss. You could actually see Yoon Eun Hye‘s gasping intake of breath, with her chest caving in at the beginning of that kiss. Wow!

kissa3.jpg

FAVORITE KISSERS

Tessieroo: Yoon Eun Hye. Hands down. She’s never afraid to touch her costars, whether it’s running her fingers through Joo Ji Hoon‘s hair in “Goong,” grabbing Gong Yoo‘s face in “Coffee Prince,” or clenching Kang Ji Hwan‘s shirt in “Lie To Me.” This woman knows how to kiss.

Clockwacher: Oh, yes, Yoon Eun Hye. How could I forget her? The “man or alien” scene in “Coffee Prince” where he finally gives into his feelings is still one of my favorites. It was a great performance from both actors.

OMITTED NON YEH PARTS

read full here: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/25/round-table-with-couch-kimchi-kisses-in-k-dramas/