Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

class="entry-title single-title" style="font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"YOON EUN HYE COVERS HIGH CUT’S VOL. 134021.jpg

It’s Yoon Eun Hye‘s striking red lips that will draw in High Cut readers to the next volume. The bold color along with other makeup choices are from the F/W Makeup for Lips by Yves Saint Laurent Beauty collection.

She looks rather vampiric with her vibrant lips and pale skin standing out against a deep turquoise background.

Check out her pictorial!

0001_zps3170c3d0.jpg0002_zpsb8df2138.jpg

Source  |  High Cut

credit: http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/09/17/yoon-eun-hye-covers-high-cuts-vol-134/

unea

said:

class="entry-title single-title" style="font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"YOON EUN HYE COVERS HIGH CUT’S VOL. 134** Please do not Quote or Hotlink images **

Source  |  High Cut

credit: http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/09/17/yoon-eun-hye-covers-high-cuts-vol-134/

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye Looks Like A Red Goddess
vqsh2fo2xsghw3k4hl52e9yodlmfdy3y.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actress Yoon Eun Hye showed how to pull off provocative red lips.
On September 18, Yoon Eun Hye’s pictorial with Highcut was released. She did a total of 6 makeup looks for the trending fall beauty lip makeup. With red lips as the basic color, she flaunts different images with hot pink and orange tints. Looking at the photos, the red lips with black eyeliner look daring and suggestive while the light beige eye makeup and orange-red lips look chic. The smoky eye look with her bright red lips has her exposing her body and her sultry expression enhances the sexiness.
In the interview that followed the pictorial shoot, Yoon Eun Hye talked about her latest work ‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.’ This movie is based on a book by Chinese author Yu Hua, starring Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won as the leads and Yoon Eun Hye as the character who likes Ha Jung Woo. Ha Jung Woo is not only the lead of the movie but also the director.
When asked about the difference between Ha Jung Woo as an actor and as a director, Yoon Eun Hye replied, “I was curious about that too. Director Ha would look straight at my eyes and act, then yell cut and wrap up the scene. Besides that, there is no difference. He didn’t make it known that he was both an actor and director, fulfilling both positions well for a smooth transition.”
Meanwhile, you can see Yoon Eun Hye’s various red lip looks in Highcut. (photo by Highcut)

For more bntnews.co.ukContact: news@bntnews.co.ukcredit: https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-looks-like-a-red-goddess-004034180.html

Guest santaiah178

According to @chichocs YEH will attend Bazaar Charity Night in Beijing tomorrow. The event will also be attended by Chinese top star such as Fan Bing Bing, Gao Yuan Yuan etc.
BxyACZqCIAAlqKx.jpg

She also will held a charity bazaar at Jacob's Ladder Cafe on Sept 26th
BxyBxnwCQAEC1Si.jpg:large
BxyBzBcCEAAow0b.jpg:large

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun-hye's provocative dress and red lips

Actress Yoon Eun-hye showed the end of provocative attraction.

She modeled for the F/W lip make-up in the star magazine "High Cut".

She displayed 6 kinds of make-up. With the traditional red to start off with, she wore hot pink and orange and other read-based colors.

In the three pictures of Yoon Eun-hye, she's made-up with eyeliner and shiny red lips, and other with beige eyes and orange lips. In the final pictures which shows the actress revealing herself slightly, she's got smoky make up with red lips, adding to the sexiness.

In an interview that followed, Yoon Eun-hye mentioned the movie "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" she recently starred in out of friendship. This movie is based on an original Chinese novel with Ha Jeong-wooand Ha Ji-won in which Yoon Eun-hye appeared as a lady who Ha Jeong-woo has the likes for a little while.

Ha Jeong-woo is not only the starring actor but the director of this movie. When Yoon Eun-hye was asked about the difference between the actor Ha Jeong-woo and director Ha Jeong-woo she replied, "I don't know what it's going to look like. He seemed the same when he was looking directly into my eyes acting and when he yelled for a 'cut'. He didn't make it obvious that he was running two roles. "

About the reason she appeared in the movie she said, "I thought it'd be fun. I wish this was a movie to be remembered by everyone".

Yoon Eun-hye's pictures can be seen in the 134th issue of High Cut on the 18th and the Digital High Cut will be out on the 23rd. It can be downloaded in app stores, Google Play or by searching High Cut online.

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-yoon-eun-hye-s-provocative-dress-and-red-lips-73459.html

Guest ferlydee

Wow, I was starstruck again, YEH looks like chameleon.  She changes appearance in anything she wears and that lipstick, makes her lips looks so luscious.  I want that red lipstick, so pretty and her lips are like red apples, lol, I am still a woman. an ajumma, lol.  Thank you for the kind persons who posted the photos, I miss YEH so much that I watched Goong again, the 3rd time, lol.  And also some clips from the X man and Running Man, that is how I miss this beautiful lady.  I hope YEH will have a romcom similar to Fated to Love you, I so love that drama and I imagine YEH doing similar character, hope so.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye Dazzles in High Cut Photo Shoot

Actress and former Baby V.O.X member Yoon Eun Hye has had an interview with High Cut magazine and taken part in a photo shoot for the publication.

The magazine has released a series of images from the photo shoot. The star is featured on the front page of the publication, and poses with vivid red lipstick and nail polish.

The actress has recently been shooting forthcoming movie “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” alongside stars such as Ha Jung Woo (who will also direct the film) and Ha Ji Won. The movie is based on a novel by writer Yu Hua.

Yoon Eun Hye explained that starring alongside an actor-director was an interesting experience. She said, “I was quite curious about what that would be like. But he manages to manage the two roles very smoothly and naturally.”

“Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” is slated for release in January 2015.

by: Timmydee

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/17/yoon-eun-hye-dazzles-in-high-cut-photo-shoot/

-------------------------

She looks gorgeous......  Love the color combinations....   

Happy that there are news of her and she even tweeted (retweet).....  would post it but she just retweeted her company's tweets....

Translation:<7by7Blessing> will hold a charity auction event. Proceeds to old folks who live alone. 
Event: Charity Auction  Venue: Jacob's Ladder Cafe (apparently managed/owned by Yoon Eun Hye)Date: 2014.9.26 to 27Time: 10am to 8pm (KST)Payment Mode: Cash Only.Participating Persons/Organization List:Gong Hyo Jin, Gong Yoo, Yoon Eun Hye,  Girl Gen Sooyong, Yoo Ah In, Han Chae Young, with Samantha Thavasa (I think designer brand bags), Body Master Gym,  SOL, YSL, Jacob's Ladder, E&E, JJ Group and HighCut Mag.-------end of trans--------CR: GHJ Baidu Bar

Guest lovelyfan

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: center; font-weight: normal; font-size: 18px; margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Catalog] Samantha Thavasa 2014 FW Collection
YDGlxjw.jpg IG4YxNU.jpg CZMRkMP.jpg u6msekU.jpg l0GukPa.jpg YdYdKGa.jpg aLnlrvt.jpg KwVY7aX.jpg a16cAiE.jpg ABiCw5C.jpg CmAFoCM.jpg
Cre: www.samanthakorea.com

By Neri1003:
<YEH Birthday Party of 2014>

- Amazing Grace all over the world -

To all Amazing Fanclub members

Neri Fanclub changed its name to Amazing Fanclub for a fresh start or a rebirth.

To celebrate the new beginning and in conjunction to YEH's birthday, we would love to see video messages from YEH fans all over the world. 

In a 1 minute long birthday message please say your name, country and state when you started liking YEH or also what is the reason that made you like her.

Short impactful messages recorded with your cellphones is ok.
Unique, fun, creative & heartfelt messages would be deeply appreciated.

For those who want to dedicate a music video or a drama MV clip of YEH instead, those videos can be up to 4-5 minutes long.

The heartfelt videos submitted will be played during YEH's birthday party to show her that she has many fans from all over the world who love and support her unconditionally.

Deadline for the submission is on October 1st.

Please submit your videos in this email: yehneri@naver.com

Thank you so much for your participation.

Guest ferlydee

I would like to send my birthday message to YEH, but I am not a computer savvy nor high tech kind of person, lol.    I only know how to write message but not through cel phone and then send it.  You know that the shippers paradise fan blog of YEH with PYC, someone send like a book full of messages from fans all over the world with their names on it and they videotaped it.  That was cool.  But on her birthday, I will just send message to her on her fb page or here.  Not sure if she will be able to read it,  but it's okay.