Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Hi fans im new fans in this page can any one give me last style magazine for yoon eun hye .....and plese i went all her cover magazine please from she started in tv....i will cry if any one dont insert what i went from pic LOL thanks chingu

Guest luzvisms

I lost count of how many times I've watched Yeh's dramas over and over again just so not to miss her. but still miss her so much.

I will look like this if I do the csi-eying just to find Yeh's whereabouts. :-B  slim chance of finding her...I will definitely be like this    ^:)^  and if by chance I found her I will :-h  I will wiggle my butt  :bz and I will call :)]  fans who misses her and we will all be very very =)) :)) =D> =D> =D>

:)>- L-) :-c

Good morning, let's help Ms. Yoon Eun Hye win this poll. She is presently leading this stage of the poll. If she wins this stage, next week, we vote for her to go on to the semi-finals then the finals. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_110836088986161
Thanks in advance.  :)

Guest glam0828

gosh YEH is soooo quiet..i wonder what's keeping her busy aside from filming a movie, business, religion..YEH we miss you soooo much..

Guest ferlydee

I sent a message through her store's email, I mentioned that her fans are missing her so much and would like to at least see any current photos from her.  So I hope it reach her.  Am I asking too much?  Maybe even one or two selfie would be sufficient.  

by2zq.jpg
                                 OUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS YOON EUN HYEcr:owner
TOP 5 MOST LOVEB KOREAN DRAMA OVERSEAS, including 2drama's of our princess;#3 COFFEE PRINCE   AND #5 MY FAIR LADY....I really miss her so much ! ! 

Guest santaiah178

yoonparkhye

said:

TOP 5 MOST LOVEB KOREAN DRAMA OVERSEAS, including 2drama's of our princess;#3 COFFEE PRINCE   AND #5 MY FAIR LADY....I really miss her so much ! ! 

Bths751CYAAAQXQ.jpg
 YEH SPOTTED SHANGHAI AIRPORT THIS  MORNING. THANKS IS SHOW UP AT LONG LAST! ! SHE IS SO PRETTY AND SIMPLE, SHE'S LOOKING GREAT.SHE IS HOLDING A BOOK [bIBLE?], IT MIGHT ATTEND CHURCH SERVICES ? OR A BUSINESS TRIP [PHOTO SHOOT?] ? OR JUST HAVING A VACATION ??
cr:owner fr. @vava123