Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest luzvisms

At the end of each day I simply misses her.

sorry guys. some errors occurs while posting pictures.

peace out .

:)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest ferlydee

Hello there, that guy Ethan Ruan, he was the one in Fated Love, isn't it.  He looks familiar.  Anyway, my follow up on my previous post regarding YEH not having a fan meeting, I'm just saying if other actors/actresses are doing it so fans will not forget them, I was hoping YEH will do the same.  But I am not blaming the manager, it's all YEH's option if she wants to do it or not.  If she's happy being incognito and just enjoying whatever she is in right now, then I just hope and pray she is well and healthy.  The only thing is,I want to be honest with you guys, I am jealous of other actresses who are always visible to their fans and I really really miss YEH a lot, so I am being sentimental.  But hopefully, we can see her face again very soon.  That is all.  Thank you for the space.  

yoon-eun-hye-korean-artis-Korean-Artist-

i dream about my beautiful yooneunhye last night.  she was so happy and had new hairstyle.

@pearlydee me too sis i am also like you. i really do miss her so much, i hope we will see her soon if god will's.  

Guest santaiah178

9 SUCCESSFUL KOREAN DRAMA “REVERSE MAKEOVERS” OF ACTRESSES

Makeovers are a drama classic. The shy, awkward girl meets a rich man who buys her nice clothes and gives her a nice hairstyle. The more awkward the woman is to begin with, the more satisfying the transformation is in the end. Unfortunately for these makeovers, most drama actresses are so beautiful to begin with that no one really believes they’re ugly in the first place. Every once in a while, though, a drama really goes the extra mile to give a naturally stunning actress a convincing reverse makeover. Here are ten of the best drama uglifications:

2. Yoon Eun Hye, Coffee Prince

Eun Hye is going to be on this list multiple times. One of the things that makes her such an engaging actress is her ability to completely transform for a role. One minute, she’s modeling clothes like a champ, and the next minute, she’s a convincing boy—and not a very cute one, at that.

7. Yoon Eun Hye, Marry Him If You Dare

told you Yoon Eun Hye would be on this list more than once. This look was just too bad to pass up. I understand nothing in this photo. Is that a train conductor’s hat? That can’t fit over the wild poodle she calls hair? For weeks, I kept saying, “I don’t know if I can keep watching this show if I don’t get a makeover this week!” This falls into the “so bad it’s distracting” category.

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/91988541113/9-successful-korean-drama-reverse-makeovers-of

"The only thing is,I want to be honest with you guys, I am jealous of other actresses who are always visible to their fans and I really really miss YEH a lot, so I am being sentimental."

It's nothing wrong to feel like that @pearlydee since I feel the same too. It's a normal thing IMO when someone we love/like is out of the limelight and we can't figure out her/his whereabouts. But as @luoyichen59 said, YEH has her own time table, so she will resurface again when she wants to. We just have to wait patiently ;)

Guest Rhere Aji

@santaiah178....@luoyichen59...@pearlydee.....I really love ur post, really2 love.. :x

Yes, me too i really miss YEH unnie....just be patient  ;) always pray for YEH unnie  :x

I Love U all chingus...... :x

Guest luzvisms

Some names are familiar in this thread. Some people I begun to like are in this thread. This is only my 2'nd post. My 1'st post was all about errors., so forgive me guys... I'm not that much of an expert in posting pics etc... I think I will just lurk silently or post a comments sometimes. in any case I still simply misses Ms Yoon eun hye too much.

thanks guys for not bashing me on my pics posting errors.

cheers!!!

Hi :-h I miss YEH so much too :(( I watched the vineyard man episode 16 tonight because that's my favorite episode of the drama and it's the only thing I can remember  haha ;)) I'd like to post my favorite lines from the drama :) I'd be very happy if YEH dates or marries a guy like the guy in this drama.... :x :x 

JTG: I want to become to you a man who is like the earth. After you marry me, you can't give up on your dream of becoming a fashion designer. I don't like girls who when they get married, their lives revolve around their husbands. Just like me, who holds the dream of becoming an outstanding vineyard farmer, you too must fulfill your dream of becoming an outstanding fashion designer. I'll be by your side, and will do all I can to help you. I will be like the earth who will sturdily back you up. You can leave your roots with me to take in nutrients, produce the prettiest flowers and then bear sweet fruits. Grow very tall and become a huge tree.

LJH: Thank you. What can I do for you then?

JTG: eeyyyy ... Don't do anything. I'm already thankful for you coming to my side. I feel happy and blessed. Is this a dream, or is it real? It's very difficult to believe that it's true...... I will treat you well forever.

@avidneri1003 ...wow thanks for posting that touching sentences!..didn't finish watching that show because of connection problem...yes indeed ... a man with such thinking would be good for his partner.....quite hard to find such guy though heheheheee....

God i miss her! I wonder how her hair looks like nowadays coz she cut it short in mhiyd right. Searching for her latest news everyday! I watch temptation just because i'd like to see the character of the wife. I can't help but imagine yeh playing the role. I enjoy watching both wife and choi ji woo. Park Ha Sun tried her best as wife but i guess experience really is everything coz choi ji woo was oozing with charisma. Even in just two episodes i already cheer for ksw to end up with cjw. Their chemistry was shooting through the roof! They still had it. So yeah i am thankful that yeh didn't take the offer coz i can leisurely ship the husband with cjw. :P

Guest luzvisms

luoyichen59 said: Aigoo, ladies and gents, I know that you miss YEH as much as I do but let us just be a little bit more patient.
Speking from experience, patience is a virtue one should hone to be YEH's fan. She has her own time table, let us give that to her and trust that she knows what she is doing, since it is HER life and career.
Right now I feel that she is enjoying her down time now, concentrating on her religious formation; her businesses; her role in Chronicles of a Blood Merchant, no matter how 'small' her role may be; maybe doing designs for 84 over e; and fulfilling her obligations as an endorser of some products (i.e. Amway events) and simply taking a breath of fresh air and living as simple a life as possible for a celebrity like herself. 
As her fans, let us just be happy knowing that YEH is happy and contented where she is at this moment in her life, and patiently wait for her to make an awesome choice in her next project.
Remember, patience is a virtue!
@luoyichen59 very well said. Indeed!