Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

glam0828

said:

hii am new to soompi but i am a yeh fan for a long time:)i want to ak a question some time ago i watched a video of someone choosing yeh as ideal type due to her poodle hair in mirae's choicemore like he said he likes someone free and the mc showed a pic of yeh  as an example and he said the likes iti couldnt explain it well butdoes anyone know what i am talking about

glam0828

said:

hii am new to soompi but i am a yeh fan for a long time:)i want to ak a question some time ago i watched a video of someone choosing yeh as ideal type due to her poodle hair in mirae's choicemore like he said he likes someone free and the mc showed a pic of yeh  as an example and he said the likes iti couldnt explain it well butdoes anyone know what i am talking about

Guest LhenyR

@jchansh, can't see the fanart, I kinda upset about the pool cuz I been awake for 2 nights to vote and ir's all wasted. Thank you, Is it my computer cuz it's nothing showing.

Guest LhenyR

,Hihihi. sorry for the grammar can't go back and fixed it. I already posted before I notice the mistake. 

Guest LhenyR

@muno, I don't know if I'm a die hard yoon eunhye fan but I liked her since 2005 Xman days only her not because of the loveline. I'm sad when she's sad, I'm hurt when she's hurt got angry when people ridicule or criticized her and loved who she love and loved who love her. I'm her avid fan and a C,,,,ers. and you know What's funny my family doesn't know anything that I'm this crazy cuz it's not my usual self so I'm hiding it for 9 years hihihi. This is the year (2014) join the thread.  

Yoon Eun Hye, “I’m Reviewing Next Drama to Film”
kdramastars.jpg?w=600

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has been resting and looking for a new drama to film since the KBS 2 TV drama "The choice of the future" ended last December. While actress Yoon Eun Hye has been offered the role in the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama "Temptation" (Working title), she said she is currently taking her time deciding. On Tuesday, Yoon Eun Hye's agency said in the interview that "Temptation" is one of the dramas that she was offered the role for, and that she has not decided whether she would play a role in it or not yet.
If Yoon Eun Hye decides to film the drama, she would play the role of Kwon Sang Woo's wife. The SBS Monday Tuesday drama "Temptation," which is to premiere after the current SBS Monday Tuesday drama "Dr. Stranger" ends, tells the story of a man who is in the end of his life, and the temptation he receives. Scriptwriter Han Ji Hoon of "Doctor Jean," and producer Park Young Soo of "Oh my lady" teamed up for the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama "Temptation." The new SBS Monday Tuesday drama "Temptation" will air next month.
kdramastars

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Ji Woo Confirms for New Drama “Temptation,” 11-Year Reunion with Kwon Sang Woo

On June 9, YG Entertainment announced that actress Choi Ji Woo has been confirmed for the new SBS drama “Temptation,” and will be playing the female lead role, Yoo Se Young, alongside actor Kwon Sang Woo.

“Temptation” is a melodrama about the love stories of two men and two women that unfold after a man who, cornered by life, is made an offer he can’t refuse and makes a decision that he can’t ever take back.

Choi Ji Woo plays Yoo Se Young, a woman taught from a young age to be the heir of her father’s company. She meets Kwon Sang Woo and his wife while on a business trip in Hong Kong, where she offers them a deal that will change their lives: to pay him for his body in the amount of his enormous debt. This was the role previously turned down by actress Lee Mi Yeon.

This is Choi Ji Woo’s first drama in nine months since SBS’ “The Suspicious Housekeeper” last year. It will also be the actress’s 11-year on-screen reunion with Kwon Sang Woo since they starred together in SBS’ “Stairway to Heaven.”

“Temptation” will air following the end of the current Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctor Stranger.”

Guest jhinks15

i hope that our beautiful princess will accept the drama role in temptation, i feel that it will click in the viewers along with the two good actors kwon sang woo and choi ji wo. i hope and i'll pray that GOD will guide our princess for whatever decisions she'll make, but i have a big feeling that this drama will suits her and explore / experience different types of roles coz we all know our princess is not getting any younger, may be this is the time she'll accept this knid of role, i really miss her after MISSING YOU AND MHIYD, i want her to watch again in a drama and movie, for the mean time im conted in being a silent lurker here in our thread and reading everydays update :-) 

Guest ferlydee

I know that we all miss YEH, but let us all hope for the best for her.  I really want to see her in another drama, and you know what,  I just watched that movie Somewhere in Time, oh my gosh, I so love the drama.  It is a love story that happened in a dream and they got separated because the leading man woke up and they met again, but only in heaven.  Now I'm thinking, I wish for YEH to have this kind of love story drama, not tragic or suffering, but really beautiful love story but some twist to make it exciting to the viewers.  Tempation is okay, Korean ajummas like this kind of story and I hope it will get good rating, but I'm still hoping she will be paired with another actor, say Park Yoochun again, lol, don't hate me, I just like their tandem, lol.  But whatever it is, I wish YEH good luck, she is a good actress and I so love her dearly, so my support still be with her..  Okay, chat to you again and brb..  

pearlydee said: I know that we all miss YEH, but let us all hope for the best for her.  I really want to see her in another drama, and you know what,  I just watched that movie Somewhere in Time, oh my gosh, I so love the drama.  It is a love story that happened in a dream and they got separated because the leading man woke up and they met again, but only in heaven.  Now I'm thinking, I wish for YEH to have this kind of love story drama, not tragic or suffering, but really beautiful love story but some twist to make it exciting to the viewers.  Tempation is okay, Korean ajummas like this kind of story and I hope it will get good rating, but I'm still hoping she will be paired with another actor, say Park Yoochun again, lol, don't hate me, I just like their tandem, lol.  But whatever it is, I wish YEH good luck, she is a good actress and I so love her dearly, so my support still be with her..  Okay, chat to you again and brb..  

Guest MarzLaikaL

me too, i want her to be paired with PYC again... :\">

i'm just kinda wish that if they both be paired again, the synopsis should be like.... PYC is a cop who is pursuing the mysterious disappearances of some antique & mystic items hidden in the government vault or reservoir... as well as disappearances of people who have knowledge of that thing/things... YEH is a charming, sexy yet clumsy & nerdy undercover working for top secret government... in every crime scene, YC notice that she's around so his suspicion is turn towards her until a very strange event brought them together & must work together to solve the mystery... ;;)

this is just my vivid imagination.. :D

MarzLaikaL said: me too, i want her to be paired with PYC again... :\"> i'm just kinda wish that if they both be paired again, the synopsis should be like.... PYC is a cop who is pursuing the mysterious disappearances of some antique & mystic items hidden in the government vault or reservoir... as well as disappearances of people who have knowledge of that thing/things... YEH is a charming, sexy yet clumsy & nerdy undercover working for top secret government... in every crime scene, YC notice that she's around so his suspicion is turn towards her until a very strange event brought them together & must work together to solve the mystery... ;;) this is just my vivid imagination.. :D