Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest LhenyR

I got mixed emotions a part of me is happy cuz I will see her in a movie but a part of me is sad cuz she's not the lead star. Can't figure out my feelings why I can't be fully happy knowing that she's making a movie. Maybe love her so much and I always want her to be on the top all the time. Call me greedy, yes when it comes to YEH. Can somebody light me up, why our princess taking up this role even she's not the main lead. I hope her role make the important part in the movie.

LhenyR

said: I got mixed emotions a part of me is happy cuz I will see her in a movie but a part of me is sad cuz she's not the lead star. Can't figure out my feelings why I can't be fully happy knowing that she's making a movie. Maybe love her so much and I always want her to be on the top all the time. Call me greedy, yes when it comes to YEH. Can somebody light me up, why our princess taking up this role even she's not the main lead. I hope her role make the important part in the movie.

As some here said, YEH's character is very interesting. She will be Lim Fan Fang or Im Boon Bang? Well im curious, so in order to know more about her character. I will read the book. If you want you can download the book here > http://www.4shared.com/folder/n1xV-AkB/Chronicle_of_a_Blood_Merchant.html
pw: lhay.tumblr.com
20130710_chroniclesofbloodmerchant_yuhua

LhenyR

said: I got mixed emotions a part of me is happy cuz I will see her in a movie but a part of me is sad cuz she's not the lead star. Can't figure out my feelings why I can't be fully happy knowing that she's making a movie. Maybe love her so much and I always want her to be on the top all the time. Call me greedy, yes when it comes to YEH. Can somebody light me up, why our princess taking up this role even she's not the main lead. I hope her role make the important part in the movie.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW  :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O 
Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye ‏@HallyuYEH  2m

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 will do Chronicle of a Blood Merchant for free. Ha Jung Woo asked her to be in the movie. They r friends she said yes.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Who else does this?

Guest glam0828

I got mixed emotions a part of me is happy cuz I will see her in a movie but a part of me is sad cuz she's not the lead star. Can't figure out my feelings why I can't be fully happy knowing that she's making a movie. Maybe love her so much and I always want her to be on the top all the time. Call me greedy, yes when it comes to YEH. Can somebody light me up, why our princess taking up this role even she's not the main lead. I hope her role make the important part in the movie.

---

same feeling i had the first time i heard the news,don't know what to feel but then i also heard that she accepted the role for free,Ha Jung Woo is her friend and he asked YEH to do the role.

yayy.. yeh will do a movie.. although she's not the lead actress.. I'm just happy she could work with ha jung woo and ha ji won..supporting role also can outshine the lead sometimes.. anyways.. I'm so happy for yeh...  :x :x

Guest glam0828

As some here said, YEH's character is very interesting. She will be Lim Fan Fang or Im Boon Bang? Well im curious, so in order to know more about her character. I will read the book. If you want you can download the book here > http://www.4shared.com/folder/n1xV-AkB/Chronicle_of_a_Blood_Merchant.html

pw: lhay.tumblr.com

20130710_chroniclesofbloodmerchant_yuhua

----

Thanks @Lhay :)

Whoaa I just saw HallyuYEH tweet and run here. I really love it! One of my dream come true! Ha Ji Won and YEH in the same project together! I just said that earlier in HJW thread when EK airs that I want to see them together and its there!! So happy... T_T This movie will be kind of The Thieves with many veteran actors in it. Maybe YEH will be like Kim Soo Hyun there but surely eyes stealing and will be very good experience for her. YEH fighting!!!

Guest glam0828

Yoon Eun Hye knows Ha Jung Woo cause of his brother whom YEH met through church. So coz of his bro, YEH & HJW became friends.

~~~~

(TOP came into my mind ..hehe...anyways YEH is really a good friend and a very good person)

----

why TOP?

Ok, Will check out her character. So YEH to do it for a friend for free!
I am moved that Ha Jung Woo personally asked YEH to play the role!
I am moved, too, by YEH's unassuming ways, e.g.to take on the role. Ha Jung Woo must have a special reason to ask her.
Have been googling, for lack of time to read the book, any write-up on her character but to no avail. Hope @lhay can speed-read and tell us.

Guest s89s

10314515_584986214950726_775531430865595
She looked so happy, so content, so beautiful. As long as she's happy, I'm happy :)I'm sure she'd make a really execellent as "Im Boon Bang."..