Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Mi Yeon Courted to Join Kwon Sang Woo in SBS's Temptation

issey.jpg

It's still quite a ways away from Dr. Stranger ending its run on SBS Mon-Tues but it has been strange (har har) that the network didn't have any definitive drama lined up to take its place. That changed this week as SBS announced a melodrama called Temptation will be taking over for the strange doctor come July. Likely this production has been in talks for some time and the news just hadn't leaked yet because a day later Temptation quickly secured its leading man in Kwon Sang Woo. He's had a pretty good track record with SBS, Yawang (Queen of Ambition) and Daemul were both hits, and going back even further there was even the classic Hallyu melo Stairway to Heaven. His last drama was actually last year's star-studded medical bomb Medical Top Team over at MBC so maybe Kwon Sang Woo need be sticking with SBS more. Temptation is described as the story of a married man who falls into great debt and in order to save his family and livelihood, he makes a deal with a rich woman for money in exchange for his body

Not sure what about his "body" she is after exactly, but Kwon Sang Woo does have an impressive physique that's for sure. Does she want to pimp him out? Does she want him to be her personal kept man? Does she need a chauffeur or butler? There will be two leading ladies in the drama and the two actresses currently in discussions for the project are Yoon Eun Hye in the role of Kwon Sang Woo's wife while Lee Mi Yeon is being courted to play the rich woman who "tempts" Kwon Sang Woo with her bundles of money. Writing the screenplay will be the pen behind Dr. Jin and Time Between Dog and Wolf while the PD directed Family Honor and Oh My Lady. Nothing at all about this drama either in story, casting, or production team jumps out at me except for Yoon Eun Hye's name being tossed in the mix. I'm torn between wanting her to do something different and more mature and this sounds like it could be, and then not wanting her to take it because it sounds rather dull and tawdry, not to mention I'm indifferent to Kwon Sang Woo. Hopefully the full cast will be confirmed soon so I can decided whether I'm tempted to follow along or not

issey1.jpg

Will this be the cast of Temptation? Are you tempted if it is?

credit: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/20/yoon-eun-hye-and-lee-mi-yeon-courted-to-join-kwon-sang-woo-in-sbss-temptation/comment-page-1/#comment-281104

yeorobun.. I don't feel at ease with this :( I even dreamt about YEH last night,lol.. (what a nice dream though) I'm so excited that she's finally comeback, but I really hate the plot... Like WTH it must uri YEH that is getting hurt in this story.. NO WAY. I prefer romantic comedy :((

I did think we should've build an army to tell YEH that she must not receive that order :\"> b-( *sigh* But then I realised that I'm here to support her, that whatever decission she made we will still loving and adore her. And let God that she loves leading her to the right path :) hope for the best!! [-O<

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"K-Drama Princesses: Which One Rules? class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"  Yoon Eun Hye
class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"Yoon Eun Hye in "Princess Hours" was perhaps the most adorable princess.

Yoon Eun Hye played Shin Chae Kyung, an ordinary schoolgirl who gets the chance to be Cinderella. The fantasy drama wondered what would happen if there was still a royal family in Korea and the Crown Prince married a commoner, much the way British royal Prince Charles married Diana. Shin Chae Kyung is ill prepared for the job but turns into the people's princess with a little practice

at first i was 'So Excited and Happy to see our yooneunhye in new drama, but i didn't like it after i read the storyline.  they only show the male character. what about the female character, really his wife that is all. i hope she will choose the right decision.

santaiah178 said: As much as I love to see YEH in a new project I think it's better for her to wait for a better offer. I don't think it's a good project for her, not just because of the scriptwriter but also because of the Production Co. (PC) behind it. Yigim prod. is also the PC who produced My Fair Lady (MFL). As some of you know YEH has had bad experience with them. I just hope after her last experience with the latest drama she's starred in she's more wiser in picking new project.I'm willing to wait for another year if she doesn't get a good offer this year.
On this Korean news http://news.nate.com/view/20140520n41527 it is said that The House (YEH's agency) confirmed that YEH's received the offer but has not decided yet, while KSW has confirmed to star in it. YEH's role will be KSW's character wife

Hello dear Warrior family, may i ask a very BIG favor?
can we please hold onto our sagely thoughts, heartfelt and sincere concerns for Miss Yoon Eun Hye over a project that is still being considered?  
we truthfully do not know if she can read our forum, and if she does, i hate to think that our concerns adds up to her stress.  I remember that she considers all her fans' concerns and are eventually burdened by them. 
besides, there are lot more other people involve in the project who in turn have people who cares for them as well. as warriors i don't think it is proper to hurt others. Let us not draw negativity in our thoughts and actions. I hope too you realize, that our comments are valuable to others as well, drawing to inspire them  malign image of our dear Miss YEH.
please note that so much negativity coming from her own fans before a project starts wont be helping her, instead it will badly affect her. Place in mind that there are many lurkers in open forum, may it be antis or YEH lovers and even reporters

respectfully i appeal to each and everyone.  please for Miss Yoon Eun Hye's sake, let us wait and TRUST Miss Yoon Eun Hye, she never failed us before. 
thank you.  

Guest SutisaJ

lenvalles said: Hello dear Warrior family, may i ask a very BIG favor?
can we please hold onto our sagely thoughts, heartfelt and sincere concerns for Miss Yoon Eun Hye over a project that is still being considered?  
we truthfully do not know if she can read our forum, and if she does, i hate to think that our concerns adds up to her stress.  I remember that she considers all her fans' concerns and are eventually burdened by them. 
besides, there are lot more other people involve in the project who in turn have people who cares for them as well. as warriors i don't think it is proper to hurt others. Let us not draw negativity in our thoughts and actions. I hope too you realize, that our comments are valuable to others as well, drawing to inspire them  malign image of our dear Miss YEH.
please note that so much negativity coming from her own fans before a project starts wont be helping her, instead it will badly affect her. Place in mind that there are many lurkers in open forum, may it be antis or YEH lovers and even reporters

respectfully i appeal to each and everyone.  please for Miss Yoon Eun Hye's sake, let us wait and TRUST Miss Yoon Eun Hye, she never failed us before. 
thank you.  ----------------------------------Good Point, and I agree with you. We have to believe in our YEH...beside we haven't know the script of her role. So be confident she will try to pick up the best for herself. (I don't know how to comment under source of quote pls help me) 

my first time here, hopefully will not make you guys uncomfortable with my comment. 

lenvalles

said:

Hello dear Warrior family, may i ask a very BIG favor?

thank you.  

As YEH's fan, I can understand both perspectives presented on this page. Currently, I am reeling from (and I think most of us are, especially those closely following her dramas) the acute criticism and negative reception of her last drama. YEH in a recent interview said that her fans were her family and happily I share her sentiment. Anything that affects her strangely affects me and I am sure her fans can identify with this. In the months of the drama airing and after that, YEH, together with her fans had a difficult time dealing with the negative publicity (As can be read in her most recent High Cut Interview). Given this perspective, I would like to think that the outpourings posted here can be construed an "automatic defense mechanism" or reaction to a possible repeat of what happened to her last drama. I am for positivity but I would also like to think that we can spontaneously express (for as long as it is not excessive) our sincere concern for YEH which specifically translates to the hope that she will be be given a better project this time.

Hmm it's not something that i anticipate. But if the drama is turn out good, then why not. I personally want yeh to play in a simple drama like bride of the century or something like that. But then again, as an artist she must have her own preference of the role that she wants to try. It's either hit or miss. But as long as she grows as an actress, i will support her no matter what. Even if she decides to play as second female lead.

Guest ferlydee

Each has different opinion regarding the latest on YEH, I don't think it's bringing negativity but rather concerns and everyone has the right to express their feelings because as fans, we don;t want YEH to be hurt again as far as her project is concerned.  Our concern for YEH shows how much we love her and since, there is no final result of the proposed drama being offered to her, then I want to wait of her decision.  If she decides to accept. I will support her 100%, if not, I am hoping that the right project will come her way, I hope soon.  Yes, we don;t want to add stress on YEH's part because of her fans reaction, but I know she is a kind hearted person and she understands how her fans feel.  I just pray to God that she will be given a project that will make her grow as an actress, she deserves more.

Guest verona67

lenvalles said: we truthfully do not know if she can read our forum, and if she does, i hate to think that our concerns adds up to her stress.  I remember that she considers all her fans' concerns and are eventually burdened by them. 

From what I have read so far, tbh I don't see anything interesting yet :) I kind of overreacted yesterday because I was already sad with the news when nothing has been decided yet lol :)) I worried too much because I'm afraid I can't bear another bad drama... but today I decided to just wait without having any feelings for it.... Our opinions might be different from now but for sure if YEH takes this, we will all be united in supporting uri princess :DWe all have each other's back..  anyways, 
Will we see this pairing in Temptation? Or will we see them next time in something better? Or will we never see them at all ? :D The answer lies in Yoon Eun Hye's future choice hahahaha ..  
10380898_10203415272444408_3199541281653

When Yoon Eun Hye was in New York to film She's Olive in 2008 (I think) for TV, she was seen reading English book.

I can't say that she is visiting english internet fan sites, including this thread but I can't rule out the possibility.

MHIYD was heavily criticized especially in MHIYD thread. Though, it was a miss, I don't think it was the worst Korean TV drama ever made in the history of Korea. I have seen worst dramas than MHIYD. But some posts related to MHIYD are too much.

However, I acknowledged the fact that there are criticisms about MHIYD that are objective, that is why many of us expressed concern when news about Temptation surfaced.

Yeh's supposed misses are Take Care of Agasshi, Lie to Me, and Marry Him if You Dare which are all romcom so I'm hoping she take a melodrama or other genres that are well-written and to be handled by good PDs. By then, she can return to romcom. For now, I will pray that will pick the right project.

Oh by the way, I welcome any actor whether he is married or not. Viewers are intelligent enough to separate real from reel things.

Another thing, I still enjoy Lie to Me and I think there are still good things in take care of agasshi and marry him if you dare. The cast did well as far as their acting are concern. I'm the kind of person who still see good things in trash and garbage.

Guest silverday

Well, It's nice to hear a news about Yoon Eun Hye, although it's not confirmed yet. I do have some worries about this drama because the premise sounds like some mak-jang dramas I've ever seen before. It isn't wrong to worry cause it's related to our beloved princess. However, to decide that this drama will be bad or not is too early when we haven't seen any single episode yet, even we haven't decide whether we'll watch it or not, right? (cause YEH hasn't say a yes or no to this).  So lets bring this in deeper talk when we get the news already.
Anyway, @verona67 , Yoon Eun Hye does know English, although only a passive English. She said that on her radio talk with Gong Yu on 2008 (or nine?) that she can understand English but it's just difficult to speak it (CMIIW). She should be improved by now cause it's been over five year since then. (at least she must be better than my messed english here, heheh)

Guest kevin1320

To me, its just funny that how you guys already knew this drama is not going to be good???? How how how?? Any proofs here???

If actors only accepted dramas from a good well known script writer, then they wouldnt have had a single bad drama in their entire acting career..

Accepting a drama is just like playing a game, u never know if its a hit or a miss, so just let her decide on whatever she wants to do.. We are her fans, all we can do for her is to support her and thats it. I know that we all want the best for her but she is the one who knows the most and wants the best for herself... So keep calm and support her

I agree.....  No one knows how good or bad this drama will be.....  If you are worried about the writer because of Dr. Jin, well, it's unfair to base their skills on just that drama since that same writer wrote better ones like Time Between Dog and Wolf....  
Besides, even if this is a male-centered drama and she's not the only female lead, I'm okay with that....  Even if she's not the main, I'm good...  I'd rather have her do a great second lead that helps her grow than a flat main lead..
And like some had said, YEH could not tell how well a drama will go just based on the initial script/synopsis....  But it goes the other way too...  We can't know if a drama will go bad from what we just read.   It's a coin toss.  
Let's just wait for confirmation or rejection from her before we all start panicking.    :)