Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ilovesleepybird

my favorite would be COFFEE PRINCE. its my all time k-drama favorite. she was amazing in CP. can't wait to see her in another drama again.  ;;)

Guest ferlydee

Good AM to all ol and lukers, it's getting really cold out there with the wind blowing and the sun not out, brrrrr, better stay in a warm place with the heater on, lol.   I am missing YEH, even with her last event, photos are not enough, I want to see her on tv every week, I hope she will accept another project very soon and no affected  by the outcome of her last project.  I thought about this that it's not only the actors that attract viewers in Korea but the story itself, so I am hoping YEH will be very cautious in choosing what drama she will star in next.  Although I disagree that rating is what makes people talk about what impresses them on a drama, but isn't it's about time that she portray a more matured role, not in terms of bed or sex scene, no for that, but something that will enhance her acting prowess and hopefully will give her an acting award, I'm just hoping.  As an admirer of YEH, I can only hope for the best for her, but whatever decision she makes, it is her happiness and health that is more important.  
I have a feeling, it's only myself, that am not going to see her for a long time, she might be in making a decision right now but I hope against hope, she will consider, knowing millions of fans love her no matter what, that she will come back with a vengeance.  YEH is a strong person and a fighter, that is the assurance I have that soon we will see her again on tv, I pray to God.   

Hello Warriors, Neris and lurkers.. how are you? Although I religiously visit YEH's forums everyday, I realized I haven't posted anything for quite long time.. And I miss her so much day by day it's making me insane LOL so I decided to spend time to upload this video. Just an edited version of one of my favorite scenes in Coffee Prince, when they declared themselves as brothers. I like it for the sincerity conveyed in the scene.. makes it feel so natural. Really a commendable acting by YEH and GY.

edited: move to dailymotion vimeo - aaarrrrgghhh I hate youtube!!

https://vimeo.com/82372747

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18c49d_cp-brothers-declaration

http://youtu.be/lYWmj7b2Jj

Guest santaiah178

pearlydee

said: Good AM to all ol and lukers, it's getting really cold out there with the wind blowing and the sun not out, brrrrr, better stay in a warm place with the heater on, lol.   I am missing YEH, even with her last event, photos are not enough, I want to see her on tv every week, I hope she will accept another project very soon and no affected  by the outcome of her last project.  I thought about this that it's not only the actors that attract viewers in Korea but the story itself, so I am hoping YEH will be very cautious in choosing what drama she will star in next.  Although I disagree that rating is what makes people talk about what impresses them on a drama,

but isn't it's about time that she portray a more matured role, not in terms of bed or sex scene, no for that, but something that will enhance her acting prowess and hopefully will give her an acting award

, I'm just hoping.  As an admirer of YEH, I can only hope for the best for her, but whatever decision she makes, it is her happiness and health that is more important.  

I have a feeling, it's only myself, that am not going to see her for a long time, she might be in making a decision right now but I hope against hope, she will consider, knowing millions of fans love her no matter what, that she will come back with a vengeance.  YEH is a strong person and a fighter, that is the assurance I have that soon we will see her again on tv, I pray to God.   

Guest ferlydee

@ santaiah178, I agree with you, I forgot about IMY, I know she was a victim of rape, but she did not actually played the scene, it was the young LSY, I forgot her name, lol.  And yes, she should have at least be  nominated for best actress category, but unfortunately, I think that award was for a tv series that gained more viewers, again, huh.  My point of stating that she at least try to take a more matured role is something that would really show her taking a different role, say, a one woman kind of subject, but ruler or symbol of power, or something that has to do with disability but it was not a hindrance for becoming a very successful individual.  I remember Audrey Hepburn, an old movie, she played blind and was able to escape that was supposed to be her death.  This is just my opinion and anyone can say their pov with all due respect.  

@pearlydee, but what you're describing is not of a mature role but a different and more challenging role. Mature is, yes, like LSY of MY who suffered so much even in adulthood... The ruler or symbol of power does not always mean mature... it can even be immature.. Even NMR of MHIYD is mature for wanting a better life for herself.... disabled, power, etc. can be either mature or immature depending on their personality and experiences...

itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 swoon-worthy fake it 'till you make it K-drama romances
1. Full House
2. Lie to Me
Lie_to_Me_mic_drop_2.gif
Chalk this one up as another case of ridiculous reasoning. When it's easier to fake a marriage AND a divorce rather than tell your friends about your life, you know it's time to find new friends. Even though the relationship started out as a lie, there was nothing fake about those kisses! *Drops mic

3. My Lovely Sam Soon
4. Daljang's Spring5. Prosecutor Princess6. Haeundae Lovers7. Marry Stayed Out All Night

8. Coffee Prince

Coffee_prince_poster2.png 45 Like   +1

With all of the romance in Coffee Prince, it's easy to forget that the whole thing began when Han Kyul hired Eun Chan to act as his fake gay boyfriend to get out of a few blind dates. Without that fake relationship, who knows if Eun Chan would have posed as a boy in the first place? But we're so, so glad she did.

9. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

10. Goong

Goong_poster.png

The marriage was real, but the feelings were fake at first. Just in case anyone has gotten confused while reading this list, let me just make this clear: no matter what all of these dramas claim, marrying and then divorcing someone is NOT a good way to deal with financial problems! Got it?

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-swoon-worthy-fake-it-till-you-make-it-k-drama-romances-/

3 out of 10 are Yoon Eun Hye's drama! LOL! Grandslam!!! :))

Guest santaiah178

Agree with @vegaspink. @pearlydee I think what you mean by mature role is a challenging role for YEH. If you refer "mature role" to the character that YEH's picked lately it will be inappropriate. Despite she didn't acted the part of scenes where LSY's been harassed sexually, she still did justice to the character by portraying a victim of sexual abuse on several scenes. Such as when LSY met her rapist on the street (her shock/traumatized expression) and when she's cried out at the shower after. I don't think every actresses can do justice to that scene.
Actually, YEH has been trying to stay away from a typical & popular character after CP. She's been rumored to star in a movie titled "Naya" after CP. Her character is a single mother who has the mental capacity of a child and has a 5 year old son and the film is about the two and the many events and happenings that surround the two. Here's the (old) news about it :http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/338/yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/p1265
But dunno why this project couldn't pushed through. Maybe they have had problem with the financial thing.My point is, YEH's never afraid to take a challenging role. The problem is they rarely offer her that kind of role.
@peejlayug, nope this thread isn't always about YEH's positive news. But learning from past experience we try to have a more comfortable atmosphere here by posting more positive articles rather than the opposite ;)