Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest vinegrace779

She's getting more and more beautiful every time i see her pictures. Love her style :x
Thank you for all the updates and pictures!

Guest ferlydee

WOW, humongous crowd, how many were there, amazing.  YEH is a crowd attraction, I'm  having goosebumps, never seen such crowd like that.  Amway is an international company, I remember,  my aunt used to sell items from Amway and I went with her delivering these items to customers as her driver, lol, no pay, just food, lol.  Okay, my judgement to all three of her gowns, I like the first one, she was hollywoodish kind of actress, stunning.  This third gown, this is the one that makes her look like a bride, except there is no groom yet, lol, hopefully soon, I have a feeling, yey.  Okay guys, this is for me for today and tomorrow is another day, good Sunday AM to all and have a wonderful day.  Thanks for the space. 

Guest 50julieng

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELYFAN n thank you for all your love to this site.                     

tumblr_ljn0m3XeCc1qdzc7vo1_500.jpg

Guest lovelyfan

Thank you sis @50julieng
It's my pleasure to share the love to YEH in this thread with everyone :)
-----------------------------More pics from Amway Event in Guangzhou

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 cre as tagged

Guest ferlydee

Oh I'm back, I just want to mention regarding her 2nd day gown, for me, she looked like a royalty attending a gala fundraising, you know, like the royal family in England, Monaco, Spain, etc., etc, who has monarchy state.   Happy Birthday to all December birthday celebrants, brrrrr, it's cold.  Okay, this is really it, bye now and thanks.

Guest fitri210782

dannywahyudi said: i just went back from shanghai to see our noona
she is really awesome!! gorgeous n indescribably beautiful!!
even she only showed up for +- 15 Minutes.. but it changed the whole atmosphere of the event

sorry i cant get any good picture of her for you guys n girls

Fighting!

Guest Rhere Aji

cr. as tagged fr @chichocs

After i see the HD pics, its SO OBVIOUS that she's TRULY GODDESS.... :x

cr. as tagged fr @chichocs

Really lucky guy.... :D

Thank you so much for all the pics....@chichocs, yes i really agree she's OUR ROYAL QUEEN... :x :x :x