Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mayzie10

To the awesomest girl in the world!
Happy birthday! God bless you!  :x
04x6.jpg

Coz I made too many versions of this greeting. I guess I'll post some of them here. :))

tumblr_mu1q2itxyo1sjfs9eo1_500.png   

Why are the spoilers not working? WAEEEE??? :((

Guest cassy0347

To the ever beautiful,gorgeous girl in the world,

You are the sunshine that give us bright and light, you are inspiration by many of your fans, you make us happy foreverthing you do, your always giving us joy everytime we watch you on screen.

Now its your special day we wish you all the best and happiness in life through health and wealth in whatever ways we want you to be happy, you're happiness is our happiness also. Hope in GOD's time you will find your partner forever in life who will love you UNCONDITIONALY as your fan's love you with out a doubt.

We will always support you forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God Bless You Always. Saranghae ;):);)

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Delurking to greet a very wonderful person who inspires a lot of people to do good deeds.

Happy Birthday to our princess, to our ROM-COM queen, to the one who would put a smile on our faces
(especially when times are tough)

You just don't know how many times you have saved me and for that I/We Thank You!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 생일 축하해 YOON EUN HYE!

Animated-Happy-Birthday-gif.gif
cr owner

Guest Desiery

Happy B-day YEH may the LORD pour you so much blessings in LIFE...
spend your special day with JOY and LOVE from all your fans, friends, relatives and family...
God bless...Stay Happy!

Guest pinkwillow

Happy+birthday+gif+file                                      
TO THE VERY WONDERFUL  YOON EUN HYE  WHO DESERVES ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.   May GOD continue to bless you life and give you the desires of your heart.                                         

Guest amber1982

Happy Birthday to the most amazing actress Yoon Eun Hye! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNHYE UNNIEEEEEE... My wish for your birthday is for your new drama to success and get the best ratings. My wish for you in general is for you to keep shining like a bright star in the Korean Entertainment industry. You deserve the best. Fighting! From your new fan :)
tumblr_mb9u3rLxw51qbjhjco1_500.jpg
cr. to rightful owner

Guest glam0816

Happy Birthday to the very lovely inside and out Yoon Eun Hye. God bless you and your Family more and more each day. Continue to be a blessing to everyone :).

Guest ferlydee

Just want to greet Yoon Eun Hye a very happy birthday.  May all your dreams come true.  Stay happy, healthy and beautiful  God bless you and shower you with love from all your love ones.