Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest stormy81

I need to improve my English,, about the 2nd teaser's background music, i wasnt pay much attention on the lyrics 8-> but it has a fun rythm (i dont mind actually..). Maybe thats why they simply choose it. I believe its only for teaser, not sort of original soundtrack. And easy guys, you still can mute it on >:D<

from Neri Twitter

네리여러분~ 은혜씨 생일이벤트 준비 잘 하고 있습니다. 모두 기대해주세요 ^^ pic.twitter.com/FxZ6bCeVb3

Neri friends..YEH's birthday event well prepared..please looking forward for it^^

BVfh3XDCMAA2Dij.jpg

Gifts for directors ~

BVfiDIHCAAAJzhA.jpg

Snack box ..

BVfiRnCCAAA6vkO.jpg

Box!!

BVfilb5CEAAGnkU.jpg

Still a big mess !! Pls looking forward to see more on tomorrow!!

BVfi-ggCQAAfwtM.jpg

NERI Fighting!!!!!

Guest irene2

by Joan MacDonald   Oct 01, 2013 09:20 AM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"October Birthdays: Kdrama Stars To Celebrate This Month

Yoon Eun Hye

Some favorite kdrama stars will celebrate their birthdays this month and you can join in the celebration by re-watching their best dramas or learning more about their upcoming projects.

Oct. 3 is Yoon Eun Hye's 29th birthday. The actress who started as a member of the girl group Baby V.O.X. has been in so many great dramas that there are lots of options. She played an ordinary girl who becomes a princess in "Princess Hours," a girl pretending to be a boy in "Coffee Prince," a female chaebol in "My Fair Lady," Lee Min Ho's ex in "Personal Taste," and Park Yoo Chun's lost love in "Missing You." Soon she will star in "Future Choice" as Na Mi Rae.

(unrelated parts omitted)

cr.source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10683/20131001/october-birthdays-kdrama-stars-celebrate-month.htm

Dear Yoon Eun Hye, May your birthday be filled with abundant blessings and happiness. I pray for good health, lots of love and tons of success in all aspects of your life. Happy Birthday...and may God continue to bless you.