Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

:x Sis Chichocs ..I am happy to know YEH's is the No 1 candidate for sponsor... >:D<

:-/ Now I am curious who are these actresses:  Start with Ko, Jun, Kim, Kim, Jung name  :-\"  Should we play guessing name..??

I think they are Ko So Young, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim TaeHee, Kim Ha Neul? Jun ryeoWon?

FYI APR is a company that marketing big fashion brands through actresses n idols. YEH was number one on their list for "special A actress"

the 3 actresses mentioned in that Allure article Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Hee Ae and Jun Ji Hyun are listed here

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yehs-cf-queen-status

What do Lee Young-Ae, Song Hye-Kyo, Jun Ji-Hyun, Yoon Eun-Hye, Choi Ji-Woo and Kim Hee-Ae have in common? They are the 'Special A Level' actresses who makes your heart flutter with mere mentioning of their name. Another common bond they share is that you can continue to meet them through CF (Commercial Film)s even if it gets difficult to see them in a drama or a movie..

Although Song Hye-Kyo hasn't been active with a new project since the drama The World They Live In (2008) and the movie Fetish (2008), she has appeared in 9 televised CFs since 2009..

As for Yoon Eun-Hye, while she hasn't had a project since My Fair Lady (2009), she was televised in 7 CFs just in 2010. Jun Ji-Hyun also had 3 televised CFs even when her last film was movie, Blood (2009).

Choi Ji-Woo hasn't had a project since the movie Actresses (2009) and Star's Lover (2009), but she appeared in 5 CFs since 2009..

The contract/pay for appearing in a CF depends on the advertiser's preference, consumer's awareness and interest (of the star), and is divided into 'Special A Level', 'A Level', 'B Level', 'C Level' and etc.

[source: Dong-A Daily]

Cr CDBloom

Anybody following @mahora188 on twitter?   This person has a lot of YEH related pics and mentions that I haven't seen before...  A lot are from advertisements or signs with her name...  I would post them here but I have no idea what they say....

I think that one of the recent tweets talks about the YEH lipstick or a shade like it being sold out in a store in Hong Kong...  Don't take my word for it....  Google translate doesn't really give accurate translations...

If anybody would like to see the tweets or even post them here, please do so....

Here's the account...  :D 

https://twitter.com/mahora188

Guest sammiyeh

@vegaspink hey I know most of old pics are from weibo or some from CNerimaybe he is searching“YEH” these day in WEIBO,so he can find these pics:))

Guest facing

I don't know what is this but I post it anyway :))
beaddtdcyaav81jpglarge.jpg
cr: mahora188 @twitter

edit: and saw this photo in tumblr...who is this baby kekeke :\"> :x
tumblr_mf3n4bnC6H1qggy3uo1_400.jpg

Guest samuraisquall

Hi guys! 
I'm so happy to find seriously YEH fans.  Wow! 2201 Pages!!!  You are really great. Please keep up your good work.
Here is some of my photoshop work! 
yooneunhye38.jpg
yooneunhye39.jpg
yooneunhye41.jpg
yooneunhye42.jpg
yooneunhye43.jpg
yooneunhye40.jpg
yooneunhye44.jpg

@vegaspink it said Channel lipstick 94 (similar YEH's lipstick color) 260 HKD sold out in Hongkong...well not surprise cause few days ago I read fanaccount in weibo said some int brands that have YEH's lipstick also sold out n stopped produce it in China..one brand even stop sell it all over the world( I can't recall the brand cause so hard to remember lol)....

For her fashion..there are billions(I can't remember the exact ammount cause too many digits) of her fashion items in taobao(the largest shopping site in China) n 400 millions items for Missing you fashion..these numbers are so fantastic for foreign star...the screencaps were posted in baidu n DC YEH a month ago...

@sammiyeh yeah...mahora lurking a lot in weibo hehehe...thanks to her we can know many infos

@facing that is star1 japan magazine april issue :D http://ameblo.jp/kobachipp22/entry-11479599959.html

Welcome to all newbies^^

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

We are loosing the 3rd place :(( but how important is this poll/voting? :)

I was out for two days and I was hoping for any YEH news or appearances but there's none.. She's quite busy these days... Hmmm :-? Lol. Tbh, I am really hoping she's doing the movie with hyun bin... Is there a female lead already ?

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

We are loosing the 3rd place :(( but how important is this poll/voting? :)

I was out for two days and I was hoping for any YEH news or appearances but there's none.. She's quite busy these days... Hmmm :-? Lol. Tbh, I am really hoping she's doing the movie with hyun bin... Is there a female lead already ?

she falls to the 4th place,,,,no.......someone outthere all of u should take ur mouse and have a vote immadiately

iam gone love it so much if they could act together,,