Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

All, I have a question:

From Ep 9 preview, SY said "If I am Lee Su Yeon, you'll be the first one I'd kill".  How does she knows (assuming she's Zoe) what happened between SY and JW?  Is she indirectly admitting to JW that she is SY?

[/spoiler}

Guest 50julieng

MUST READ...

Smiley1831  Huggies for MariYEH...I will repost it here just for all the fans to read and understand YEH's acting...thanks sis

was reading online about Missing You and came across a blogger, who said that he/she found LSY's behaviour odd for a rape victim (that Yoon Eun Hye's acting as LSY does not match that of a rape victim, because on some scenes she seems calm and even smiles which the blogger blamed on her not acting effectively as a rape victim) so for those who also feels that way, here's a very educational information about Rape Trauma Syndrome. And might as well post regarding symptoms of abandonment trauma syndrome as well to help people understand her better.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Guest yellowumbrella

truetaoyehwarrior said: So, here we are and watching again ep7 for the nth time and wala, I've found the song where Zoey & Harry were watching HJW waiting for Z:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4JMIofArW0

posted the lyrics as well, check them out....

I get tired of wondering, will we last another year
Well if hope is what we're missing
Then for this moment, can our worries disappear?

I don't wanna force it, and I don't wanna fake it no
But can we try to make it for tonight

Cuz the stars are shining and the moon is smiling
So baby come down
Baby come down
And the breeze is blowing and the sea is glowing
So baby come down
Baby come down, back down to the ground

I'm trying to remember what the summertime felt like
Tell me your secrets I will tell you mine
And we'll tell the world we're fine
Yeah cuz I need to feel alright

I don't have the ticket
But I think that you're worth it
So can we try to make it for tonight

Oh come away, take me away, take me to another day

subtle reference to CP - starbucks, coffee shop,  for our dearest YEH...

and the next song was Lady Weeping At The Crossroads...

IMY Fighting!  YEH rocks!

yanki222 said: All, I have a question:

From Ep 9 preview, SY said "If I am Lee Su Yeon, you'll be the first one I'd kill".  How does she knows (assuming she's Zoe) what happened between SY and JW?  Is she indirectly admitting to JW that she is SY?

[/spoiler}

for fun
when I was lurking at DC Bogo i found old pic YEH n YSH back in 2006

imy25.jpg
YSH with AhReum(sorry forgot her real name)

6 years later they become lovers in Missing You j_0004.gif

57438379.jpg

time flies...YEH never ages n SeungHo becomes Handsome boy ups or man?? ali_022.gif

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hi Truetao...

I always love her trademark colouring black and white made them so classic and the songs she choose perfected, she did many YEH videos with other actors....omg I found my long lost sis..YOU

tumblr_meidvprh4P1qlb8n1o1_500.jpg

Guest yokosimahlovesyeh

20201130_moonchaewonyooneunhye_wwib1-600

Moon Chae Won wore this double-breasted, oversized grey coat in a recent episode of ‘Nice Guy‘.

20121030_moonchaewon_wwib1.png

Yoon Eun Hye wore the same jacket on her own drama, ‘I Miss You‘.

20121030_yooneunhye_wwib1.png

Both women wore their jackets with other neutral colors and a pop of red- Chae Won with her shirt, and Eun Hye with her lipstick.  The coat is by Carven and can be purchased here for $855 USD.

They’re both lovely ladies, but who wore it better? Cast your vote in the poll and be sure to tell us why you voted that way in the comments!

Who Wore it Better: Moon Chae Won vs. Yoon Eun HyeMoon Chae Won 48% (7029)Yoon Eun Hye 52% (7755)Total votes: 14784EasyPolls

Dear warriors...

NERI - YEH official Fansclub is selling 2013 Calendar+Memo Book+sticker with price 15000 won(15 USD)

if you want to purchase it please contact n coordinate with YEH fansclub in your region or country...

the time limit is two weeks from now...n they only preparing the calendar around 500.....

PM me for further information

thank you for your support n cooperation :-bd

another article about YEH fashion sense in Missing you :D

1354666226_429400.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20121205n06075

class="content-title"Kim So Hyun Talks about Her Resemblance to A-List Actresses by Hotshotlover30

Screen-Shot-2012-12-05-at-11.47.58-AM.pn

Kim So Hyun recently talked about her resemblances to A-list actresses on last night’s episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart.” Known as “little Son Ye Jin,” this child actress has lit up the small screen as the younger counterparts to some of Korea’s most beloved actresses.

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk introduced the starlet, starting, “She has starred as Kim Min Seo’s child actress in ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,’ Han Ji Min’s in ‘Padam Padam,’ Jung Yumi’s in “Rooftop Prince,’ and Yoon Eun Hye’s in ‘I Miss You,’”

MC Shin Dong Yeop added, “You really look a lot like Yoon Eun Hye,” and shared a photo comparing Kim So Hyun with the popular actress. Kim So Hyun commented, “I took the photo, but I too was shocked when I saw how I looked just like her. I uploaded the photo online, and it’s gotten a positive response.”

Regarding her nickname, “little Son Ye Jin,” she explained, “I don’t think I resemble her because Son Ye Jin unnie is really pretty.” She continued, “But I really want to play Son Ye Jin unnie’s younger counterpart.” 

Soompiers! Who do you think Kim So Hyun resembles most? Yoon Eun Hye or Son Ye Jin?

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/05/kim-so-hyun-talks-about-her-resemblance-to-a-list-actresses/

That was very nice of YEH to do that.. If she can she'll not hesitate to support every children in that country..the first part of the video..I'm sure she felt so helpless...you can see that she really wanted to help but (i don't know what to write next..sorry)..
people with good and pure heart are always blessed.Bless your heart and soul Ms. YEH.