Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

"Missing You", Produces English Dubbed Version...Targets The U.S. Market

201211281419779283_50b59fa090f22.jpg

[OSEN=Reporter Pyo Jae Min] MBC Tuesday-Wednesday drama ‘Missing You’ will be produced in a dubbed version.

An associate of MBC revealed to OSEN in the afternoon of the 28th, "It has been confirmed that "Missing You" will release a dubbed version..We will soon begin the process of producing a dubbed version at a U.S. studio with American voice actors".

The associate continued "We are targeting the U.S. and European broadcasting stations by releasing the dubbed version..We are currently looking into the studio to begin this process".

The reasons why the "Missing You" production is producing an English dubbed version are that they are confident in the quality of the drama and that it will be successful abroad. In addition, the actors of the drama Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye are very popular as Hallyu stars, and that the drama can be popular not only in Asia, but also in U.S. and European markets as well.

If the dubbed version of "Missing You" can be sold to Europe and U.S. as MBC plans, it is expected to create a new market segment for Hallyu contents.

Meanwhile, "Missing You" is a traditional melodrama that depicts a man and a woman who separates during childhood through painful scars. The drama recorded over 10% in ratings and is presently cruising towards success. Park Yoo Chun, Yoon Eun Hye, Yoo Seung Ho, and etc. are the main leads of the drama.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109506516

cr CDBloom@Yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/4#post-18178

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye go on a date on Missing You

November 28, 2012 5:00 pm dkrogers

20121128150209955.jpg

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series Missing You recently had a chat over soju.

Stills from the series were released on November 28 and drew a lot of attention with Park and Yoon staring at each other without saying a word.

On the sixth episode of the series, which aired on November 22, Park visited Yoon and said, “Please call my name once and for all.” Then Yoon called his name which she has been longing for.

Park shed tears listening to her voice calling his name. Many people are wondering what will happen next and why they are sitting and drinking together.

The production crew for the series said, “The scene describes a yearning that they have had for the past fourteen years. Since the characters met each other again, their touching love story will start on the seventh episode. Don’t miss it.”

The seventh episode of the series will air on November 28 at 9:55 p.m.

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

YEH rocks! 

Wil be late for work but just can't get enough of IMY!

IMY Fighting!

P.S.
As soon as the show ends, livestreaming returns to normal...no more lagging.
=))

Guest kevin1320

@michibangs: i believe she will be leaving for hongkong tomorrrow morning.

I just wonder if she will leave with the other actors or they just leave individualy

Hope to see her at the airport

kevin1320 thanks... i'm looking forward to seeing her at the airport too and of course the MAMA.
i decided to watch Missing You, and finish the 6 episodes in 1 day... i was kinda waiting for more episode to be available so i will not wait that long for the subs but i cannot control my self with all the positive reviews that i have read... and all those wonderful caps from the drama... Eune is really pretty in it.. and wonderful acting too ... love her ♥♥♥

now the wait for the sub for episode 7... and tomorrow episode... waaaa

Guest kevin1320

I got her fashion at the scene where she sits at the police station but im stuck at school

Ill post it when i get home, hopefully weibo wont be faster than me :(