Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoon Eun Hye and Park Yoo Chun meet each other again after 14 years on I Miss You

November 22, 2012 11:00 pm hannacha

20121122_1353590679_22571600_1.jpg

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye have met each other again as if they were pulled towards one another by destiny.

In the episode of MBC’s drama series I Miss You (written by Moon Hee Jung, directed by Lee Jae Dong) that aired on November 22, Han Jung Woo (played by Park Yoo Chun) and Lee Soo Yeon (played by Yoon Eun Hye) have met each other again after 14 years.

Jung Woo is in charge of investigating the death of Kang Hye Min (played by Kim Sun Kyung) who happens to be the aunt of Hyung Joon (played by Yoo Seung Ho). The rain is pouring when Jung Woo witness a woman who resembles Soo Yeon in front of Hyung Joon’s house.

Unconsciously, Jung Woo approaches the woman who repeatedly says, “It’s raining. It’s not raining. It’s raining. It’s not raining.” But as soon as it hits him that Soo Yeon died, Jung Woo lets her hand go.

Soo Yeon was born again as a new character named Joy, but she does not recognize Jung Woo. She tells Hyung Joon about the incident but simply concludes, “I almost got arrested.”

I Miss You talks about a man and a woman getting involved in a romantic relationship which looks like the game of hide-and-seek because of their painful wound of losing the memory of their first love.

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Been staring at my screen for the last 15 mins hoping that I could find the words to say after I've seen/read all the live recaps.  I failed (so many things in this head of mine).  
But yet again, YEH brought the house down with that shower & that r@pist scenes.  I swear, our girl, has so many things in her sleeves that she never cease to 'wow' us all!
Am and will forever be a Thankful & Proud YEH warrior!
IMYFTW! Fighting!
Happy Thanksgiving !
p.s. can i have just 5 secs with that rapist guy so i can wring his neck ??

Guest 50julieng

:x Sis Truetaoyehwarrior...

the most nightmare scenes came to live, YEH delivered  it!! I was bawling crying when she saw the rapist...and the shower scenes wow..sis, I just received my Comopolitan Magazine and they also talking about Rape issue when women go out clubbing...make me so paranoid when my teenager girl wants to go movie/shopping..Should I follow her? I don't feel it safes anymore...lol...This drama really put myself on guarding list or bad mom list...wth...Happy Thanksgiving sis..

I just saw some Korean portals, and everyone is congratulating the excellent performance of yeh in Chapter 6 of IMY, has labeled the queen of tears, on the scene in the bathroom after the encounter with the rapist, God I still chapter I see I have only seen some pictures and I can only say that YEH is the best actress in Korea, I'm crying like a cupcake to see our child so. :((:((:((
http://news.nate.com/view/20121122n38848

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Sis @50julieng, this is 'THAT' scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUrBfAXc2K8

Thanks to uploader : Published on Nov 22, 2012 by 82vynguyen

Even my husband applauds YEH's perf.  He calls her up -to-now "My Eun-Chan".

Re the "R" thing, I have a taser- always charged - in my purse.

Enjoy the weekend!  It will be a long wait 'til next Wednesday. 

Guest 50julieng

Articles praised Yoon Eun Hye's acting today :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20121122n38848 --> called her queen of tears lol
http://news.nate.com/view/20121122n38830 -->this article praised both YEH and Yoochun's acting

Yoon Eun Hye at no.1 live-search on nate again today

Missing You FIGHTING!!!!! :)>-

EDIT
real-time top 10 hot entertainment news on nate
6 out of 10 news are all about "Missing You" :x

cr: Facing

Guest kevin1320

@chichoc: i believe baidu also found her black purse, would u please find me that picture and the name of the brand? Thanks

I heard IMY was leading in rating tonight, congrats

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Came across this ...

121122 Missing You viewership soared with Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye

and love, love this part "Missing You has increased his ratings to a double digit, contributed effective by positive word of mouth reviews and solid acting by the cast."

http://6002sky.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/121122-missing-you-viewership-soared-with-park-yuchun-and-yoon-eun-hye/

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

YEH warriors,

Thank you for the updates and  the recaps. I have yet to watch episode 3 to 6 and I only read your updates.   I plan to watch the episodes soon. I know that YEH will do justice for the role and I never doubt that. The rating increased and I'm so happy. Fighting. I avoided the blogs who have a lot of antis.

To YEH, Park Yoo Chun and the rest of the cast, the writer, PD and the entire crew congratulation.   

"Missing You", Was Yoon Eun Hye's Acting Always This Good? "Praises From The Viewers"

Yoon Eun Hye's exquisite performance in "Missing You" led to praises from the viewers.

In the 6th episode of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" (Script Moon Hee Jung/PD Lee Jae Dong, Park Jae Bum), which aired on November 22nd, Zoe (Lee Soo Yeon/Yoon Eun Hye) showed extreme emotions as she remembered painful memories from 14 years earlier.

Zoe reunited with detective Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun), who had come to investigate the death of Michelle Kim (Kim Sun Kyung). But as Harry (Yoo Seung Ho)'s fiancee, she wasn't able acknowledge him even after recognizing him. And as Han Jung Woo felt Lee Soo Yeon's presence in Zoe, longing to be near her, the drama continued the sad emotional flow of the story.

While Zoe had tried her best to forget the memories of 14 years earlier, she ended up having to relive the painful memories again when her rapist Kang Sang Deuk (Park Sun Woo) was hit by Harry's car. Zoe recognized Kang Sang Deuk and relived the traumatic experience that couldn't be healed even after 14 years. She was in agony and screamed through the experience. But she also showed a different image than the past when Kang Sang Deuk contacted her, preparing for her revenge even as she shook in fear.

In this episode, Yoon Eun Hye as Zoe showed delicate trembles and sad expressions as she tried to ignore her first love Han Jung Woo. She also displayed images of happiness with her current lover Harry and expressions of shock while meeting Kang Sang Deuk, displaying natural performances with wide range of expressions and depth.

Viewers relayed their praises on drama related forums by stating, "Was Yoon Eun Hye always this good? I have a different impression of her now", "I cried when Yoon Eun Hye cried and I smiled when Yoon Eun Hye smiled", "Immersion daebak, Yoon Eun Hye, Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Seung Hoo, all three are great together and their acting is superb", and etc.

Meanwhile, the murder of Kang Sang Deuk is grabbing attention as the focus is on his killer. According to the situation, it would seem that Zoe will be blamed for the murder, adding to the mystery of the drama.

[News En Reporter, Yoo Kyung Sang]

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121123n03919

This article reached number one on Nate entertainment hot list and amongst the tops on other portals as well^^

This is also #6 most "Voted UP" article (overall, all categories) on Nate portal.

cr CDBloom@Yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/3