Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

i think her clothes r all from MCM, but barely find that MCM collection...

she looks good in the shoot...

i cant wait to see her next project as well

Guest santaiah178

Finally a bunch of YEH's gorgeous photos to cheer me up biggrin.gif  thanks chichocs & MariYEH wink.gif

Hoping that someone (a kind soul) will translate the article. Really want to know what she's talking about.

I'm also hoping that our YEH won't take too long to announce her next project since we (I) badly miss her...

Anyway, her twitter about the "native American style name" game (the one that MariYEH posted) became a hot topic among netizen yesterday and many Korean medias/portals have featured it. I don't know if it because of the games is so popular or is it because of YEH...phew.gif  

And please stay healthy warriors, beware of the heavy rain & cold wind...

Finally a bunch of YEH's gorgeous photos to cheer me up *quoted image*  thanks chichocs & MariYEH *quoted image*

Hoping that someone (a kind soul) will translate the article. Really want to know what she's talking about.

I'm also hoping that our YEH won't take too long to announce her next project since we (I) badly miss her...

Anyway, her twitter about the "native American style name" game (the one that MariYEH posted) became a hot topic among netizen yesterday and many Korean medias/portals have featured it. I don't know if it because of the games is so popular or is it because of YEH...*quoted image*  

And please stay healthy warriors, beware of the heavy rain & cold wind...

Thanks chichocs and MariYEH ..

santaiah178, I'm also wishing that there will be good news very very very soon...Hope someone will give us the translation of the interview....

MariYEH, any rumors of her possible project?...

Guest kevin1320

I think i like some of her BTS pictures better than the magazine picture....

I like the bed scene picture the most....

Gotta go look for her stuff now

there was almost 1000 ppl read this thread...wow

28864535.png

Guest yul-eun

hi i am new to this forum,:sweatingbullets:  but I'm a fan of yoon eun hye incodicional, I love because she is my role model,:wub:  I would like to be a warrior and join this wonderful club for I have been watching in silence and I realized you are true fan of yoon eun hye so I want to belong and be a member of this great club.:D

Guest santaiah178

With many Korean stars recently "crossing over" to star in a project on cable channel make me wonder about YEH's possibility to work with them (cable channel). How do you feel guys if YEH's next project is with cable channel (OCN, jTBC, TV Chosun, tvN) ?

IMO, some dramas on that channel isn't bad, even some are good. Like Padam Padam The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats (Jung Woo Sung, Kim Bum), Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Jung Il Woo), Vampire Prosecutor (Yeon Jung Hoon). Although the rating of dramas on cable channel is considered lesser than the ones on 3 big TV station (MBC, SBS, KBS) which is around 0,5% - 2,5% / 3% (1,5% - 2% is considered good rating) but the story/plot is more varied & more engaging. You even won't found some plot/story (in cable channel) in dramas on that 3 big station, such as Vampire Prosecutor.

After Jung Woo Sung, some top stars like Lee Jung Jae & Hwang Jeong Min & Kim Jung Eun will also star in their upcoming drama "Speed" & "Hanbando" (TV Chosun) respectively. And I think our YEH won't limited her work just on 3 big TV station also.

So how do you think about it warriors ?

PS : yul-eun & sandyloveyeh welcome on board. Feel free to express your opinion on this thread as long as it didn't bashed others smile.gif

Guest 50julieng

a79262f5c31d688996d7d6190abe852834a4dce5.gifI found this video...Yoon Eun Hye Swarovski 2009, which was old but this version was different with the interviewed included but not in English!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jTHMLV1Cf30 

and something to watch again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-j_mOl-Y&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL68D371D7C5B99D47

Guest santaiah178

The translation of YEH interview with Next+One magazine (Hongkong magazine). The Chinese - Indonesian translation came from chichocs (thank you) wink.gif

In front of camera YEH is like Shen Jia Yi (a character in a popular Taiwanese movie) who is innocent and cute, but in the same time she also can be sexy, pretty and glamour. The truth is although she looks beautiful and elegant but behind the camera she likes to play/joking and laughing. Her zodiac is Gemini, whatever happen she will always laugh and be positive thinking, always grateful.

After more than 10 years working in entertainment industry, YEH’s very grateful that she has done so many thing such as modeling, singing, presenting and acting and having participated in some interesting events. "When I was a singer I enjoyed fans cheering, when modeling I learn to show my confident, when I became an actor the challenge is greater. In recent years the interpretation of a role is more difficult. The character is more complex and contradictive. Such as Goong & CP." YEH feels she’s getting mature and hoping to get a solid & full of conflict character in the future w00t.gif  

Working in Korean entertainment industry isn’t easy. The competition is 100 times harder than in Hong Kong’s (the writer is exaggerate it) “In that year I didn’t have any strength. A 15 year old girl suddenly became a singer. I just can say that I’ve been very lucky to survive in this field. I know that there is a time I won’t be famous anymore. I know that one day I will be forgotten.Ofcourse I will be very sad. I can’t control the external outcome, but I’m a type of person who will try hard no matter what and won’t give up until the end smile.gif 

Everyone who’s on the top will find obstacle.

YEH has reached her success because of her role in CP. But after that she’s got criticism for her character in MFL. After heard about it she’s analyzed the criticism and discussed it quitely. For her the criticism is her “daily meal”. She didn’t care if people scold/criticize her, what she care of is how she try to improve and show/prove it to them/the people. “I don’t afraid of difficulties and challenges while I’m learning and try to improve, because of that we can fight and be stronger. After having a lot of experience in acting I know my capability and my flaws. But it will be a burden if you want me to be a doctor or a lawyer. (because of her weak enunciation)” sad.gif

“In my spare time I will feel pressured. It can be changed into motivation.”

When facing problem YEH always reminding herself to be relaxed, trying not to pay any attention to it. “Everyone has their own pressured. When facing with my own pressured I can distract it by having meal with my friends, watching movie. Try to forget unpleasant matter. While left alone I’m thinking of how to solve the problem. The important thing is to keep positive thinking.” YEH is an active person, always busying herself, an actress who has a full schedulle. Her days off is just 1 or 2 days. She said “When in my leisure time I can be lonely. I always arrange my schedule to be fulled so that way I can feel my days are meaningful. When I don’t have any project I don’t know what to do.” Her manager’s adding that YEH can draw a good painting. (my note : I so want to see it)

YEH didn’t really proficient about zodiac, about how to appreciate the beauty. Feeling pretty is enough for her. “I was thinking that it’s enough by just wearing a cloth and using make up. Beautiful is relative. By smiling and being elegant will show your beauty essence. People praise me that I'm pretty, natural and not posed (genuine). I’m grateful for that, but actually I’m not a kind of person who will pay much attention to my appearance. Feeling comfortable is enough for me.”  

YEH is an optimist person and always give a casual impression to the people around her.She didn’t have any plan about her love life & her future. She said, now people living a complicated life. Assuming there is so many conditions to get happiness. She thinks a happiness coming from inside (heart) and it’s nothing to do with the outside. She didn’t think about the future much because she can’t visualize it. The important thing is having a good life in the mean time. (I agree blush.gif) 

"About Ethan Ruan,I’ve heard his name before shooting a CF together. When we met on the shooting location my face’s reddened. wub.gif   I don’t know how to explain it. Ethan can feel that I was nervous so he tried to make me laugh that’s way the atmosphere became relaxed." Now YEH’s learning Mandarin, hoping to enter China market. But she didn’t have any special plan yet. Maybe there is a chance to star in a movie with Ethan ?? biggrin.gif

Writer’s note :

I’ve been interviewed many Korean actresses. YEH is easy going that make me won’t forget her. While photoshooting she’s always responsive and very professional and the important things is giving a healthy, elegant and sexy image. She came to Hongkong to attend MCM event & hoping to walking down Hongkong port and try out some snacks there.

Yeh’s Beauty tips:

Positive thinking, always grateful, do her best, calm in the face of problem, always smiling, so the natural beauty coming out from inside.

My style :

Natural derived styles, the most important thing is it’s reflects your personality, I don't need ornate and extravagance

PS : Reading this make me love her more happy.gif

Today Afternoon YEH attended SonYeJin fan meeting ^_^

the fans who saw her said she is pretty n her nose so cute j_0039.gif

At the FM..SonYeJin sang n played Ukulele (music Instrument)...I heard from my friend that YEH also used this instrument to perform at KimJeDong talk concert :P

IMO, some dramas on that channel isn't bad, even some are good. ..... And I think our YEH won't limited her work just on 3 big TV station also.

So how do you think about it warriors ?

PS : yul-eun & sandyloveyeh welcome on board. Feel free to express your opinion on this thread as long as it didn't bashed others *quoted image*

santaiah,

Yes..nice idea...

yul-eun & sandyloveyeh welcome

chichocs, thank you....and Santaiah thank you again for posting the translated interview with with Next+One magazine from chichocs ...

:D Santaiah17 thank you very much for the translation of the interview. and to you guys again thank you very much for the welcome so warm that we have given me and sandyloveyeh,  :w00t: I am very happy to belong to this wonderful club. I'll be anciosa to comment on news stories of our unnie.;)