Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

my two amazing and most favorite korean star wore the same dress...

same dress but different feeling...

anyone know what brand it is? i think it kinda look like Versace but not sure

19059191.jpg

33561392.png

Guest amber1982

@kevin1320, can u tell me the price for the Cartier beaded love bracelet and where I can order it. I really like it but couldn't find it at Cartier.

Guest kevin1320

@kevin1320, can u tell me the price for the Cartier beaded love bracelet and where I can order it. I really like it but couldn't find it at Cartier.

ss the bracelet's price that u asked me is here...it is kinda expensive, i think that bracelet is not really gold or silver or anything, but its expensive, i wouldnt buy it....if u want to, u can click the link that i gave at the end of post to order that bracelet...

and there are some watches that r TOO EXPENSIVE...oh god, i guess i can only dream of it...i wonder how she can carry some 100 thousand dollars at 1 event

Cartier Delices De Cartier Watch - $49,800

cartierdelicesdecartier.png

Cartier Baignoire Allongee Watch - $39,000

Cartier Beaded Love Bracelet - $1,500

cartierbaignoireallonge.jpgcartierbeadedlovebracel.jpg

Cartier Ronde Louis Watch - $13,000

cartierrondelouiswatchp.jpg

Cartier Ballon Bleu Watch - $8,700

Cartier Trinity Ring - $2,000

cartierballonbleuwatchp.pngcartiertrinityringprofi.png

Cartier "Love" Ring - $1,100

Cartier Love Bracelet - $4,400

cartierloveringprofile.jpgcartierlovebraceletprof.png

Cartier C Decor Rimmed Sunglasses - 500

cartiercdecorrimmedsung.png

http://www.cartier.u...0-love-bracelet

Guest kevin_eunhye

I saw stars are leaving for Golden Disk Award

I wonder if YEH would attend the show since it's in Japan

Hope she will attend the show, I can't wait to see here there

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET

Yoon Eun Hye Particpates In the "Native American Style Name" Game

0jm.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye has participated in the "Native American Style Name" making as well.

Yoon Eun Hye stated on her twitter account on January 10th, "Everyone, try out your names in the Native American style. My name, based on October 3rd 1984 comes out to be 'Within the shadow of a crouching pig'...Huk..a crouching pig...a pig".

The Native American style name making game, which has rapidly spread everywhere via internet forums, SNS, and etc., uses the last digits of the birth year and month, and combines it with the designated words for the birth date to form a name.

Yoon Eun Hye, who was born on October 3rd 1984, uses the word "Crouching" for number 4, "Pig" from number 10, and "Within the shadow of" from number 3, to produce "Hidden in the Shadow of a Crouching Pig".

Netizens who read Yoon Eun Hye's "Native American Style Name" making post responded, "My name also came out to be a Pig..don't like it", "Tried it out for fun, but this is really amazing", "If all of our names are in this style, it would be so confusing", "Came out to be an unfitting name for a pretty girl." and etc..

[News En Reporter Ha Soo Jung]

http://news.nate.com/view/20120111n05029

_____

This game has caught fire in Korea, and now it seems some are also playing Chinese and Japanese style of name making games as well. I don't know how to play the Chinese or Japanese style, but I'll post the "Native American Style Name" game here for fun^^

"Native American Style Name" making.

The last digit number from the birth year

numbers from the Birth Month.

& numbers from birth date.

example: If you combine 6, 9 & 20, from the designated words posted below, you'd get "Like the Words of Wisdom" or so^^

Birth Year numbers

0:Loud,Talkative

1:Blue

2:Dark →Deep Red

3:quiet, silent

4:Crouching

5:White

6:Wise

7:Brave

8:Acute, Sharp

9:Greed, Greedy

Birth Month

1:Wolf

2:Sun

3:Sheep

4:Hawk

5:Ox

6:Flame(Fire), Blaze

7:Tree

8:Moonlight

9:Horse

10:Pig

11:Sky

12:Wind

Birthday

1:~With, Dancing with

2:~of, Clever idea

3:~of, Within the shadow

4: No designated words

5: No designated words

6: No designated words

7:~of, illusion

8:~of, death

9:~below the

10:~to look

11:~to sing, is singing

12:~of shadow → shadows

13:~'s blow

14:~Person chased by

15:~'s march, parade

16:~'s King

17:~'s ghost

18:~person who killed

19:~person is always sleeping

20:~like this or that..

21:~'s birthplace

22:~'s warrior

23:~is my friend

24:~'s song

25:~'s orders, government orders

26:~'s watch guard

27:~'s devil

28:~same man as

29:~'s judge→~person who conquered the person in question

30:~'s spirit

31:~has no words, does not say much

So...what's your name?

Coffee Prince Returns As Musicals in Korea and Japan

2012011157467714.jpg

[Dokseo News = Reporter Yang Mi Young]

Drama '1st Shop of Coffee Prince' will be reborn as a musical.

The musical performance agency Asia Bridge Contents revealed on the 11th that <1st Shop of Coffee Prince> will be performed from February 24th thru April 29th at the Seoul University Road Cultural Center.

The '1st Shop of Coffee Prince', which gained attention with Yoon Eun Hye's cross dressed acting performance, recorded 32.5% ratings in 2007 and much popularity.

The musical will be directed by movie actor Kim Soo Ro, who has also directed "Rude Romance". It's also gaining attention that he will be responsible for casting and production of the musical.

Kim Dong Yun and Kim Kyung Yup, who gained attention from MBC <Endless Challenge>, will be responsible for the stage and choreography.

Musical actor Kim Jae Bum and Kim Tae Hwan will play "Han Kyul", which Gong Yoo played in the drama, and Yoo Joo Hye and Hong Ji hye has been double casted to play "Eun Chan", which was played by Yoon Eun Hye.

In addition, Kim Ki Bang of popular SBS drama <Deeply Rooted Tree> will debut as a musical actor with this project.

http://www.readersnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=30878&section=sc1&section2=%BF%B5%C8%AD/%BF%AC%BF%B9

Note: This will be the 2nd musical production of Coffee Prince. There was another Coffee Prince musical production in Korea back in 2007^^

_____

AKR20111221030500005_01_i.jpg

1st Shop of Coffee Prince will become a musical in Japan

(Tokyo=Associate Press)

Reporter Lee Tae Moon = Yomiuri Sports Hochi reported that the popular drama '1st Shop of Coffee Prince' will become a musical in Japan next Spring.

'1st Shop of Coffee Prince, which will open at the Aoyama Theater on April 13th, will be directed by Uaeshima Ukiho(上島雪夫), and star Yamazaki Ikusaburo(山崎育三郞) and Takahata Mitsuki(高畑充希) as Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) and Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) respectively.

The MBC drama '1st Shop of Coffee Prince' recorded top ratings of 32.5% when it aired in 2007, and it became a hot issue after airing on TV Tokyo, leading to multiple rebroadcasts. It also sold more than 30,000 DVD sets in Japan.

gounworld@yna.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20111221n03812

Credit: CDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/coffee-prince-returns-as-musicals-in-korea-japan

Guest 50julieng
126.gif chichocs and mariyeh ..Wow, she looked so allures and beautiful.119.gif..I didn't expect this photoshoot from her since I didn't hear anything..123.gifA really big surprised for me but I luve the ps..Thank you..124.gif

Guest zanessa

thanx suuuper much chichcos and Mari she looks gorgeous "Happy belated New Year" YEHwarriors very excited for YEH's next project shes been very busy with her company and campaigning soo super much shes an accomplished Model and persona her presence is very enlightening I wish her and all of us a fantabulous Year and much success but I'm truly dying to see her next project heeheehee thanx waves warriors:)