Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

merry xmas to  Yoon EUn HYe n all d fan in dis thread

A bit too late? Merry Christmas to all....I am grateful to all of you here for the updates about Miss Yoon Eun Hye, for the gifs, etc..I'm sure you have lengthy wish list for our favorite....

Surely, we are all optimistic that 2012 will be a good year for our YEH.....I have a strong feeling that YEH has already found a very good script for her next project...I'm sure she is more careful right now after receiving criticisms because of My Fair Lady and Lie to Me....

all actors and actresses have ups and downs ...at least YEH's stature in the endorsement and modelling remains high....

YEH was bombarded with criticisms both from the antis and critics, but I'm sure she takes it in stride...I guest we should do the same...Let's face it people have much expectation from her because of her stature...And YEH is very wise to handle such course of events and criticisms...She will definitely takes these as challenges

With her stature, YEH deserves better scripts...She deserves to work with the best writers and directors...I'm sure she will not run out of offers...

I am also open to option for her to get good handlers who can help her get best projects... In my observation, YEH knows that her next project should be very good to bounce back and I have strong feeling that she will give us surprises early next year...

As I look back about her career, I would say that Coffee Prince remains top of my list...Script, directing, OST, editing, acting of YEH and the rest of the cast are great...I re-watched CP and her four other dramas very recently, and I would say that her chemistry with Gong Yoo remains my favorite (NO 1.)...very natural, no awkwardness ... their romantic scenes may not be new but they managed to give us the feelings of something new and unique...even the bed scene (the imaginary scene of Hang Kyul) is beautifully executed.

My second favorite is Goong...she is too young that time, too innocent and too perfect for the role....Even her rawness blended well with the role and storyline...Her chemistry with Joo Ji Hoon is my second favorite..Even critics in Hollywood prefers the rawness of the actors and actresses so they can be believable in their respective roles.

Third is Vineyard Man...No one would argue with us that the drama is well written and well executed..I was drawn to its simplicity..

I'ts been a toss between Lie to Me and My Fair Lady as to which is the fourth or fifth...

I enjoy the chemistry between YEH and Kang Ji Hwan...but sometime I am thinking it would be better if the script is well written..But I guess we cannot be so lucky at all times..

In My Fair Lady, I cried in a couple of scenes and Yoon Sang Hyun is funny and good in many scenes..I enjoy YEH's fashion and YEH is so beautiful and elegant there...I enjoyed her songs there (Dash Girl and Romance)... YEH is also good in other scenes...

How I wish, YEH stumbles a very good project --at par with CP if not better..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

Guest MariYEH

Another new rumor from DCMBC (so please dont take this seriously) Rumor has it that YEH has been sent the script or chosen for a KBS2 drama titled "Man Of The Equator"...Rumored male candidates...Gong Yoo, Joo Ji Hoon and Ryu Si Won.

It's the same writer as "Woman Of The Sun" and it will be a classic Melodrama.

Once again those are just rumors and could totally be groundless so please dont take it seriously, as we have had so many unfounded rumors lately.

Another new rumor from DCMBC (so please dont take this seriously) Rumor has it that YEH has been sent the script or chosen for a KBS2 drama titled "Man Of The Equator"...Rumored male candidates...Gong Yoo, Joo Ji Hoon and Ryu Si Won.

Once again those are just rumors and could totally be groundless so please dont take it seriously, as we have had so many unfounded rumors lately.

This rumored drama, do you know the sypnosis and when it's supposed to air?  It'll be something if she takes on this drama and Gong Yoo or Joo Ji Hoon also takes it on.... 

I hope the rumor is true...I will be happy either Gong Yoo or Joo Ji Hoon...But then again, like you said we should not take this rumor seriously ..still, thank you for sharing with us

This rumored drama, do you know the sypnosis and when it's supposed to air?  It'll be something if she takes on this drama and Gong Yoo or Joo Ji Hoon also takes it on.... 

According to Hancinema, it is a typical mellow story about two men with boiling passion.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : February 29, 2012 to be aired over KBS

Would it be possible that the producers to cast both GY and JJH for the drama?...I don't mind if YEH will accept the role (even though that it will center on both actors) as long as the role is so good ...this is a big casting coup....oh forgive me...I have to remind myself that RUMOR IS RUMOR

Guest MariYEH

@vegaspink It's about 2 men who have great ambitions fighting over one woman. So far that's the only thing I know about the synopsis.

According to Hancinema, it is a typical mellow story about two men with boiling passion.

BI don't mind if YEH will accept the role (even though that it will center on both actors) as long as the role is so good ...this is a big casting coup....oh forgive me...I have to remind myself that RUMOR IS RUMOR

That's why many people were saying that this rumor is likely to be false because all of YEH's drama projects focus on her character...so this is highly unlikely to be true.

@vegaspink  It's about 2 men who have great ambitions fighting over one woman.  So far that's the only thing I know about the synopsis.

That's why many people were saying that this rumor is likely to be false because all of YEH's drama projects focus on her character...so this is highly unlikely to be true.

But the thing with Yoon Eun Hye is, as long as the character interests her, she will play it, even if she's not the main.  I remember that that's what she said when she took on her role for My Black Mini Dress.  It was only by luck that the main character was the ordinary woman that she wanted to play....

About Joo Ji Hoon, since this is a KBS drama, he probably won't be in it since he's been banned......., unless they took the ban off of him, which I'm hoping for since I like him too....

Guest santaiah178

I would be really thrilled if this rumor is true and our YEH take this project. The scriptwriter is one of a few who's good in depicting human character and their relationship into interesting characters and good plot in a drama. "Woman in the Sun" and "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" are the proof of that. The plot might not told us anything, but with this writer I'm sure it won't be that simple.

And although the plot will look like focused more on the men, but IMO the female character will also be illustrated in an interesting way, just like the women character in WITH & TWWSWTM.

Hoping this rumor is true wink.gif 

PS : Seeing two "buddies" (YEH & SYJ) in one picture & having fun make me smile biggrin.gif      

I would be really thrilled if this rumor is true and our YEH take this project. The scriptwriter is one of a few who's good in depicting human character and their relationship into interesting characters and good plot in a drama. "Woman in the Sun" and "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" are the proof of that. The plot might not told us anything, but with this writer I'm sure it won't be that simple.

And although the plot will look like focused more on the men, but IMO the female character will also be illustrated in an interesting way, just like the women character in WITH & TWWSWTM.

Hoping this rumor is true *quoted image* 

PS : Seeing two "buddies" (YEH & SYJ) in one picture & having fun make me smile *quoted image*      

Your information interests me...my desire for YEH to do this project intensifies, I don't really mind if this drama does not focus on her character as long as the role is so good and an acting piece, then no problem with me ....if the rumor is true and if she indeed accept the project....I think the writer will still give her good exposure ..to entice advertisers, the producers will still capitalize on her popularity so fellow fans don't worry..

I woke up to a good news this morning straight from UK and my very good friend Myrna.though LTM or KJH was not nominated at all our YOON EUN HYE won the best actress award and MBLAQ OST of the year for I BELONG TO YOU for LTM.

coca coca and ice cream is on me.

Updates KOREA Award 2011

YOON EUN HYE-Best Actress

MBLAQ-OST of the year I BELONG TO YOU Lie To Me

http://youtu.be/Wm8R5mbH5sM

[Audio] 110531 MBLAQ- I Belong To You | Lie to Me OST Part.3

http://www.youtube.com

happiness to all.YEH is trully blessed.CONGRATULATIONS YOON EUN HYE.

momche

Guest kevin1320

I woke up to a good news this morning straight from UK and my very good friend Myrna.though LTM or KJH was not nominated at all our YOON EUN HYE won the best actress award and MBLAQ OST of the year for I BELONG TO YOU for LTM.

coca coca and ice cream is on me.

Updates KOREA Award 2011

YOON EUN HYE-Best Actress

MBLAQ-OST of the year I BELONG TO YOU Lie To Me

http://youtu.be/Wm8R5mbH5sM

[Audio] 110531 MBLAQ- I Belong To You | Lie to Me OST Part.3

http://www.youtube.com

happiness to all.YEH is trully blessed.CONGRATULATIONS YOON EUN HYE.

momche

Sis, im sorry but i dont get what u said..

What did u mean yeh won best actress?

She won the poll or something like that?

Sis, im sorry but i dont get what u said..

What did u mean yeh won best actress?

She won the poll or something like that?

@kevin

it was just texted to me.not sure if it was an official award body or poll.but here is the link.

thanks,

momche

how do we vote?

You have to click the second button, but you do need an account there to vote.......  If you want to vote, you will have to register, which includes faxing your ID card.  Voting is up to you.  If you don't want to register, that's fine....

Here are some steps:

After clicking this link ( http://netv.sbs.co.k..._poll.jsp?cmd=C ), you will be directed here---------  Click the encircled button as instructed...

12896446.png

Then, you will be directed to this new page, and click the red circle to sign up.......

51231803.png

After that, you will be directed to a new page, so click the (buttons) like this .........

90298257.png

At the bottom of the page, click the 4th blue button for Foreigners Overseas........

50986532.png

After that, you will be directed to a new page, which is where you'll fill out your information........

42897467.png

At the bottom it says that you will have to enter your personal information, which is where you'll upload or fax your ID card...

20225022.png

And then just submit.......  Then go back to the url earlier, where you first where at and click the second button again, when it takes you to the user ID and password page enter them to log in.....