Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

The reason that i think why yeh is not on any of categories of SBS award show is because yeh can NOT attend the show, so there is jo point to put her on the list cause even she wins, there will be no one to get the award and its weird to let some one else receive the award for her....

This is also just SBS award show, its not Beaksang award which consists of 3 station, KBS, SBS, and MBC... So it should have all of their drama actors come even they win or not....

So there is nothing to worry or sad About that... Its not the end of the world... Im sure its a big mistake if SBS can get her to the show but they turned her down like what we r thinking about now... She will probably have something else to do on that day

Cheer up and enjoy ur holliday

Merry Christmas everyone

Guest MariYEH

cr: hazelnutthursdays http://www.soompi.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-wins-lawsuit-against-former-tenants (pls. leave a comment)

Yoon Eun Hye Wins Lawsuit Against Former Tenants

by: hazelnutthursdays on Dec 23, 2011

lcq.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye and her father won a lawsuit filed against them by a former tenant, the Ginseng Farming Association. The Seoul Court ruled in favor of the actress and her father on the matter of compensation for alleged damages.

In May 2010, the Ginseng Farming Association rented out a portion of a property owned by Yoon Eun Hye. The lease contract states that unpaid rent of two months will automatically cancel the contract, and the lessee should immediately vacate the premises.

The Ginseng Farming Association was not able to remit payment until the end of that year and thus received pressure to leave the leased property. The matter was settled with a promissory note from the Association that all the unpaid rent will be compensated in three months’ time.

During that period, Yoon Eun Hye’s father also found out that the lessee had unpaid gas fees and notified Daehan City Gas. The gas company immediately cut the supply.

This prompted the Association to sue Yoon Eun Hye, her father and Daehan City Gas for damages amounting to 4.2 billion won (around 3.65 million USD), stating that these actions have caused “the cultivation of Ginseng to frost, because the boiler frosted.”

However, the Courts have found the allegations baseless and the case has been dismissed.

Merry Christmas everybody! According to a fortuneteller, 2012 will be a really good year for YEH! :w00t:

Guest kevin1320

PSY is a singer from YG agency like big bang and 2ne1...

I dont know how she knows psy but she is pretty close to YG family like yoon in na, top, gdragon and she is also a fan of 2ne1... so probably she knows psy through them

waaw..@ Dehc...the gifs n pics so awesome..love it*quoted image*

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

*quoted image*

DC

Miss Yoon Eun Hye, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Although I don't know if YEH is aware about us (international fans) and the existence of this thread but still I want to greet and wish her all the best for her career, personal life and most especially for her spiritual journey..

TO YEH WARRIORS,

Merry Christmas ...How I wish that we can hear good news soonest time ---movie or drama please....I pray for that...

You guys don't know Psy? I recommend to listen to his music and watch his performances. This man has a way to get the audience pump it up that no other artist has. I wish i could be in Korea to watch one of his live concert. the fanaccount always say that the way he controls the audience is amazing...ok, i'm digressing XD

YEH is a Psy fan! Great taste in music hahaha It would be great to see a video or photos of her enjoying the concert aka being a fan girl hahahaha Don't know why but i love when i discover that she likes the same things i like, makes me feel ...close to her? don't know it the best word for it or if anyone else understand the feeling XD

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye with Psy communicates the excitement of the concert in a photo

BY CERIDWEN – DECEMBER 24, 2011POSTED IN: ICANDYyoon_eun_hye_psy_111224.jpg

Singer Psy revealed a picture with Yoon Eun Hye, who has come to his concert.

Psy posted on his Me2Day on December 24th, “Yoo Eun Hye ‘One Touch’ 240 minute experience certification shot. The manager who took the picture, are you shaking? Ran till really till the very end”, along with a picture.

In the picture, the bright faces of Yoon Eun Hye and Psy seem to show that the excitement of the concert is still very much alive. Yoon Eun Hye seems to be makeup free save for the red lipstick that provides a focal point on her beautiful face.

Netizen comments on Psy and Yoon Eun Hye’s picture include, “They look like they’re close”, “It’s looks like the heat of the concert is still alive”, and “Yoon Eun Hye looks perfect.”

Psy held a concert with Kim Jang Hoon, ‘One Touch 2011 – Obstacle of Brothers’, on 23rd at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

http://kpopfever.com...ert-in-a-photo/

KQ188, I know PSY & have been listening to his music & have watched his concert on DVD but sorry it's not for my taste. But nevertheless it's still good to know that YEH likes his music happy.gif

PS : I'm glad our YEH still enjoying her time despite all the things she has been through lately smile.gif

/\ Thats ok, each person has his/her own taste in music ^^

YEH worked a lot this year, i too am glad that she is enjoying her holidays vacatin hehe

Thanks Santaiah for the Info...YEH seems very close with some YG artists ^_^...I also heard that YEH's ex assistant now work at YG ent :lol:

@ Jc n Irongirl....Kevin KQI88 already explain who PSY is blush.gif...for me he is a great entertainer n  performer....

here vid about PSY concert  

once again Merry Christmas YEH n to all warriors

676a7df7gw1dodz5fp5q9j.jpg

weibo