Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

Could it be that they were a lover in their previous life ?? hehe don't mind me, it just his statement pick my interest tongue.gif I hope Ethan girlfriend Tiffany Hsu doesn't get jealous by his statement  wink.gif 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1b726ca52314c83798a7e61a6019853437b67f78.gifSantaiah178....Sorry to cut your post short...Because this sentence, I have to get myself out of woodlock.  This made me giggles after reading your post...ER suchs a gentleman, I wish more actors are like him...even language barriers but the way he greeted YEH with smiling face and xtra hands texture ...you will not think they just know each other through this CF, he has a friendly character trademarks..TS not needs to worry..lol...BTW, this was my  favorite CF in cute category and CASS Beer was other sexxy in category and I am still waiting for a CF in romance category...(*-~)

fd626e82f6da72ddc93bd551b4d0cae08b8bcc4d.gifAll of you for all the latest pictures and news...you guys are the BEST!!

@ Jc...yeah...she so pretty :wub:

here the news translation from CDBloom

Cartier 'Love' exhibition with Lee Min Ho, Lee Yong Ae, Song Seung Hun, and Yoon Eun Hye.

Cartier's message of Love.

For the 5th straight year, Cartier will hold an exhibition with the International Vaccine Institute for the "Saving the Lives of the Children of the World" campaign. Donations and proceeds from the event will be donated to the International Vaccine Institute for the cause.

This exhibition will showcase pictures of 10 stars wearing the Cartier bracelet from the Cartier Love Collection.

Top stars Song Seung Hun, Lee Yong Ae, Jun Ji Hyun, Cha Seung Hun, Kim Ha Neul, Lee Min Ho, Yoon Eun Hye, Top (Big Bang), Lee Min Jung, and Go Soo will participate in this event.

The exhibition will be held from 12/2~12/31 from 11AM to 7:30 PM at the Cartier boutique store in Chungdam-dong, Seoul.

Source: http://www.epochtimes.co.kr/news/view.html?section=182&category=257&no=120046

Click the link, go to the article, scroll down and click the hand icon to spread the news.

cr CDBloom @ yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/cartier-love-exhibiton#post-14021

Guest 50julieng

smiley_emoticons_JC_greencupid.gifHello Zaithie...you can try Clairol Nice n Easy with Medium Auburn or with other brands.  Noticed  results will be different with each person old hair color...but I think YEH's hair color toward Auburn..lol because mine hair had same color liked her...(^o^)

_909__v2_by_nillemoteshappydance.gif I saw this video with YEH's pictures..her's face so memerizing plus the music so dramatic ...that I haven't seen before...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Guest santaiah178

Allkpop posted the news about Cartier charity event. The content of the news isn't much different but they have differ headline.  

Lee Minho and Big Bang’s T.O.P participate in Cartier Charity Event

Source & Image: EpochTimes

Tip: deedre

http://www.allkpop.c...t#disqus_thread

PS : I'm happy YEH is at the same page with LYA. She's one of Korean actress (besides YEH) I admire smile.gif Is it too much too ask for wanting this two actresses to be in one project  ??

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-will-attend-mama-2011

Yoon Eun Hye will be at the 2011 Mnet Music Awards(MAMA) on November 29th.

kt3.jpeg

This event is expected to be filled with top stars including Kim Hee Sun, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Joong Ki, Ji Sung, Go Soo, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee and etc.

In addition, stars including Bae Soo Bin, Nam Gyu Ri, Park Si Yeon, Yoon Eung Ah, Kim Sung Soo, Oh Ji Ho and etc. are also expected to hand out awards at the ceremony.

The 2011 MAMA will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29th.

original source: http://news.nate.com/view/20111115n13897

cr: CDBLOOM

http://yooneunhye.ne...ttend-mama-2011

Yoon Eun Hye will be at the 2011 Mnet Music Awards(MAMA) on November 29th.

*quoted image*

This event is expected to be filled with top stars including Kim Hee Sun, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Joong Ki, Ji Sung, Go Soo, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Han Chae Young, Kim Min Hee and etc.

In addition, stars including Bae Soo Bin, Nam Gyu Ri, Park Si Yeon, Yoon Eung Ah, Kim Sung Soo, Oh Ji Ho and etc. are also expected to hand out awards at the ceremony.

The 2011 MAMA will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29th.

original source: http://news.nate.com.../20111115n13897

Thanks for the news, so YEH will be the presentor?  I think we will not see her performing  / receiving an award :P

Guest kevin1320

a lot of big stars attend the show this year which is wonderful...

i wonder if she will walk the red carpet and present the highest award like normally or not...

2011 Mnet Music Awards(MAMA)

According to The Korea Times, this annual event will be broadcast in 19 countries, including Korea, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Malaysia. The event aims to attract 1.9 billion viewers from 19 different countries. Kim Sung-soo, CEO of CJ E&M, has announced his plans for MAMA to be the leading international music festival that represents Asia - hopefully becoming the "Grammy's of the East."

2011 MAMA is co-organized with Singaporean major television broadcasting network, MediaCorp, and will be held on November 29 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Fans can participate in an online vote by going to MAMA's official website.

Guest santaiah178

Mnet to Live Stream “2011 MAMA” Through Facebook, Announces Guest List

e06c9f9d8cb017e9a34f143e71de0869_large.jpg

Mnet announced that the “2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)” will be broadcast live through their official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MnetUSA). The show will air from 7PM to 11PM (KST) on November 29 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

The live stream will include the red carpet event, where the show’s host Chrissa Villanueva, will ask the guests questions directly collected from the fans. The questions can be submitted through Mnet’s Facebook page.

Mnet has also announced the guest list for this year's award show. Top Korean celebrities such as Lee Byung-hun, Song Seung-heon, Song Joong-ki, Park Si-hoo, Ji-sung, Ko Soo, Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Hee-seon, Han Chae-young, Yoon Eun-hye, Han Hyo-joo and Kim Min-hee will be in attendance. More than 30 top K-Pop stars will also perform, including 2NE1, Super Junior, SNSD, as well as guests from the U.S., Japan, China, Singapore, and Hong Kong.

The “2011 MAMA” is expected to be shown live in over 40 countries with an estimated total viewership of 1.9 billion people worldwide. This is the second time in its 13 year history to hold the event overseas.

In case you missed it, Mnet has also released the final nominee list for this year’s MAMA Awards. You can cast your vote at their website by November 25. Also, you can win free flight tickets and hotel accommodation as well as a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on stage with some of your favorite K-Pop stars through its “Shuffle Dance Relay” contest. Make sure you check it out here!

Source : Soompi News

Guest santaiah178

Just in case some of YEH fans/warrior want to attend/watch MAMA 2011 live in Singapore (and to see YEH in person, one of a lifetime chanceblush.gif) here's the ticket price details and seat arrangement.

Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011 Singapore- updated, 15 Nov 11

MAMA-2011-Singapore.jpg

Well, they finally started selling the tickets today (Nov 15th). Were you one of those who queued up yesterday morning? Well, here are the details:

Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011- Singapore

Date: 29th November 2011

Time: 6pm

Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Sites to note: Viz ProMnet Asian Music Awards FBCJ E&M Global FBSistic booking site and MAMA 2011 site

Ticket details:

Cat 1-3 (Mosh Pits)- S$198

Cat 4- $198

Cat 5- $158

Cat 6- $128

Cat 7 (Restricted view)- $128

Cat 8 (Restricted view)- $98

MAMA-2011-SG-seating-plan.jpg

Somehow, the seats, even the $198 tickets look a little far from the stage. But then MAMA is not known for a sit-down event. Still, only buy the mosh pit tickets if you think you can be on your feet for 6 hours!

Priority booking for SingTel and HTC users from 25th -- 28th Oct 2011. Priority booking for Mercedes-Benx owners from 26th -- 28th October 2011. Public sales starts on 29th October 2011.

Mediacorp VizPro has announced that the $198 tickets have sold out already. What is unclear is if they have blocked out some tickets for publica sales on the 29th October. Guess we will only know on the 29th October.

T&C

- 5% disount for first 500 SingTel/ HTC users

- For priority booking (HTC, SingTel & Mercedes Benz users), you will need to go down and book it personally at the Sistic counters. Just show some form of verification (handphone with SingTel logo, bill, HTC handphone or Mercedes Benz carkey).

- There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy.

- Overseas fans, you may start booking on the 29th October 2011.

Or you could try and win a pair of the tickets (plus air tickets if you are not in Singapore) by joining in the MAMA dance relay.

My link

Guest MariYEH

cr: http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2011/09/covers-of-month-october-2011-korean.html

Covers of the Month : October 2011 (Korean Edition)

nmw.jpeg

1. Vogue - Karen Elson

2. Elle - Gwyneth Paltrow

3. Harper's Bazaar - Hanne Gaby Odiele

4. W Korea - Monika Jagaciak

5. Dazed & Confused - Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜)

6. Allure - Anja Rubik

7. Cosmopolitan - Fergie

8. Marie Claire - Anne Hathaway

9. Instyle - Beyoncé Knowles

10. Vogue Girl - TBA

11. Elle Girl - TBA

12. Nylon - Elizabeth Olsen

13. CéCi - Jessica Jung (정수연)

14. GQ - Ashton Kutcher

15. Arena Homme + - Hugh Jackman