Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest tizzy_chix

ooo that a bad news MariYEH..coz i think this movie a big opportunity for her to improve her skill as an artist...

can you tells us MariYEH why she rejected the movie??? i feel sad for her and a lot of her fans also will sad too, and i think her tweet about her younger age when she want a doll but she can't have it based on her situation today.

but whatever decision she choose i will keep courage her and stand by her as a fans whatever Antis or other people talk about her..

still waiting for confirmation news..:tears:

Guest MariYEH

ooo that a bad news MariYEH..coz i think this movie a big opportunity for her to improve her skill as an artist...

can you tells us MariYEH why she rejected the movie??? i feel sad for her and a lot of her fans also will sad too, and i think her tweet about her younger age when she want a doll but she can't have it based on her situation today.

but whatever decision she choose i will keep courage her and stand by her as a fans whatever Antis or other people talk about her..

still waiting for confirmation news..:tears:

The tweet about wanting a doll is irrelevant to this movie. She was the first choice of the director to star in it and he even wrote about it on his weibo that she is the heroine.

I dont know the reason why YEH may have rejected it. There could be a ton of reasons like her poor health, or she's not ready for this big step yet, language barrier or she is more interested in a different project. We have to remember that YEH has a great sense of responsibility, she probably thought that if she can't give her 100% yet, then she shouldn't do it.

I also remember YEH saying in an interview before that she really wants to take on a role one day where she will not be the lead (a minor role), but no one ever offered that kind of role to her. Thinking back at what she said, it would have been a lot of burden for her to take on the main lead in a big movie like this, with language barrier and so far away from home for at least 3 months and at winter time in China. So maybe she wasn't ready yet to venture out so big.

Let's just respect her decision, I am sure she has good reasons.

The only disappointment I have is that the opportunity lost to work with Chow Yun Fat, but other than that, I am also somehwhat relieved because this is the directors first project and its a historical movie, he is originally a CF director. So it could also be the reason why YEH rejected it.

If something goes wrong I didn't want them to use YEH as the scapegoat. So we should be happy, YEH had valid reasons I am sure of it.

Guest lovelyfan

It's sad to hear that YEH has rejected the movie offer :(

But she has her own reason & we'll support her anyway

---------------------------------------

Presents to YEH from dceune

015a8627e0df73c391f2c436a3302f59_36239962.i1.jpg

49f7852effc0576ced21a9342d7b0b9a_36240002.i2.jpg

f43f8e0bbf8ab032faee471ba0e9251c_36240039.i3.jpg

1382de01aac407a5f45c8a71f1059486_36240068.i4.jpg

e1a1c925dc8df758967d276d0e9fe6e3_36240074.yi09.jpg

DC YEH

Guest santaiah178

The only disappointment I have is that the opportunity lost to work with Chow Yun Fat, but other than that, I am also somehwhat relieved because this is the directors first project and its a historical movie, he is originally a CF director. So it could also be the reason why YEH rejected it.

If something goes wrong I didn't want them to use YEH as the scapegoat.  So we should be happy, YEH had valid reasons I am sure of it.

Yep, I was also a little bit worried when I first heard about the TQT director's background, that he's a CF director before and TQT is his first movie project, but I skim it cause YEH will act along side Chow Yun Fat. But now she has made the decision I'll support her all the way. Maybe it's not her time yet to take that step and I don't care what  people will say. For me YEH's happines & well being is my main concern right now. And I believe if one opportunity go the other will come wink.gif 

Thanks for Dazed & Confused pics lovelyfan, she's beautiful happy.gif

Guest irongirl02

finally a certainty has been revealed whether yoon eun hye will receive TONG QUE TAI or not somehow I have the feeling that PD TONG QUE TAI utilize yoon eun hye to seek attention this is very clear because he is very excited about this film because he is very aware of the effects yoon eun hye or the like or maybe he was not so confident with his first film project, so he used the name yoon eun hye ... and of course he has a reason why he uses yoon eun hye ... because if this film does not match his expectations and others ... and the people who will be blamed is yoon eun hye ... and the reason why I was so excited with yoon eun hye to be in this movie is the same with the other fans that I want to see yoon eun hye act together with Chow Yun-Fat, and I also want to see yoon eun hye wear period costumes or something like that... and lastly I do not care about other people's comments to yoon eun hye ... because I had prepared myself to face it ... once again I do not care about the comments anti-fans or people who are jealous...

The tweet about wanting a doll is irrelevant to this movie. She was the first choice of the director to star in it and he even wrote about it on his weibo that she is the heroine.

I dont know the reason why YEH may have rejected it. There could be a ton of reasons.....

Let's just respect her decision, I am sure she has good reasons.

The only disappointment I have is that the opportunity lost to work with Chow Yun Fat.....So we should be happy, YEH had valid reasons I am sure of it.

Initially, we feel sad...However, I felt relieved because the anticipation and false hope is over...We all trust Miss YEH, we all believe that she is in the better position than us to assess if this film is the right project for her...It's her destiny ....Like you said the language barrier...I am asking myself if I will be satisfied if someone will dub her voice in the film, I am guessing this is one among many reasons why she turned down....

But we should be happy because surely, she has other prospects.... .

About Chow Yun Fat? maybe she will have opportunity to act with him in the future...Oh maybe she will have an opportunity to act with Josh Hartnett, her favorite

Fighting...We all support her....

@MariYeh sis, i'm having mixed feelings over this development but eventually, I'm giving it to Eune because whatever is the end result of this project would have an effect on her career. I know The House will always be careful in choosing her international project and protecting her interest will always come first.

At least we now can all move on and expect better things for her. :)

Guest santaiah178

YEH's tweet (RT ChungMinCho) on Sept 27th (maybe talk about the movie Tong Que Tai ?) :

1003GraceRT @ChungMinCho: 사람을 가장 잘 아는 길은 그 모습 그대로 인정하는 것이고, 가장 쉽게 오해하는 길은 내 잣대로 판단하는 것입니다. 잘못된 자로 잘못 재면 언제나 틀립니다.

The best way to understand someone is to accept them as they are, and the easiest way to misunderstand them is to judge them by your own standards. If you wrongly measure them with a wrong ruler, you will always end up with the wrong reading.

1003GraceRT @ChungMinCho: 할 수 없는 이유가 수백 가지라도 할 수 있는 이유는 한 가지로 족합니다. 내가 하기로 결정하는 것입니다. 아무리 작은 결정이어도… 세상은 그 결정 때문에 달리 움직이기 시작합니다.

Even if there are hundreds of reasons why you cant, it's enough if there's one reason why you can. You are the one making the decision to do it. No matter how small the decision..the world begins to work differently because of it.

On Oct 6th :

@1003Grace RT @ChungMinCho: 기회가지나가버릴 때 억울하다고 한탄하는 사람은 더 심한 좌절을 경험하고, 다행이라고 수용하는 사람은 더 나은 준비의 기회로 삼습니다. 기회를 잃는것도 또 다른 기회입니다.

When I throw the kind of opportunity seems unfair to complain that people experience a more severe setback, and is glad to accommodate more people and reach them as an opportunity to have better preparation. Another opportunity is the chance of losing.

cr : yooneunhye.net

It seems that she has already thought a lot about it huh.gif

okay then YEH after thoughtful considerations and weighing in all the pros and cons YEH rejected TONG QUE TAI.

i am very sure that YEH's reasons are specific and valid. had been having this feeling for awhile just needed confirmmation from YEH herself.so now there it is. our YEH is staying home for christmas.

no more questions. i am waiting for her next project andher next announcement.praying for more

success.

momche

Guest 2812tsarisaac

YEH no matter wat, i will alwez support u n btway It's just dat CYF is to old for YEH n Im glad she dont want dis project. sori peeps i like CYF act but wiv YEH mmmmmm. Wiv her hot BODS n old man its not really match. sori peeps again. LUV u YEH

Guest yamamah

finally YEH's decision has been revealed. I felt more relief than sadness that she is not doing the movie after reading that the PD of the chinese movie is a first time director of a movie and basically a CF director. Maybe she initially thought of joining the project due to her friendship with the PD. I think she is becoming more mature in her decisions where her career is concern. Maybe she realized that she cannot only consider relationship such as friendship and loyalty when considering her projects. I wish her luck is her future choices. I will always support her no matter what.