Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest irongirl02

Oh gosh...uhmm yummy...YOON EUN HYE you are so hawt...you made me surprised and shocked when I first saw your picture...and now I can't stop staring at your picture...damn my Eune you make me fall in love with you...okay I should stop staring at your picture because the more I look at your picture it's getting me can not sleep...Now because of your pictures on top...It makes me impatient to see the others of your photoshoot...I'm sure it would make me more surprised...Last but not the last post of me...uhmm I can't wait for your photoshoot and your movie TONG QUE TAI maybe...and then my Eune I love you very-very much...please take this movie...and then don't care of anti-fans or your detractors...they are just jealous of you my Eune...and I hate them very-very much because I have a reason to hate them all...okay my Eune I LOVE YOU muahhh...thank you so much my fellow warriors for your hardwork and sharing...I'm waiting for you Eune whatever you do...because you make my life happy...bye-bye...

News En article: Translated by CDBloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/dazed-n-confused-october-2011

Actress Yoon Eun Hye shot an explosive and revealing photo shoot.

Yoon Eun Hye grabbed people's attention as she showcased her sexy image by revealing her glamorous and voluptuous body in her recent photo shoot, "Dazed & Confused". Yoon Eun Hye displayed an intense and sexy underwear shots for the first time in her career.

Yoon Eun Hye who had showcased an easy going neutral sex appeal up to this point, wore nothing but a simple black underwear on the magazine cover, leaving a strong impression to the viewers.

It is said that Yoon Eun Hye displayed her professionalism and passion for the photo shoot, which took place at the Mansfield hotel in New York with photographer Hong Jang Hyun, by participating heavily with its concept and the poses.

"Calvin Klein Naked Glamour" photo shoot, which reveals Yoon Eun Hye's breathtaking body line, can be found in the October issue of "Dazed & Confused".

[News En Entertainment]

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110921n04039

the Photographer info

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%ED%99%8D%EC%9E%A5%ED%98%84&sm=top_hty&fbm=1&ie=utf8&x=0&y=0

the Mansfield Hotel NY

http://www.mansfieldhotel.com/clubroom.asp

She soo SEXY  :wub:

dazed5.jpg

baidu

Guest kevin_eunhye

Neri1003 YoonEunHye FanClub

"A Fan Party with Yoon EunHye" 10월8일 배우 윤은혜님과의 멋진 팬파티가 열릴 예정입니다. 그동안 볼수 없었던 은혜님과의 즐거운 시간을 많은 팬분들과 함께 하길 즐거운 마음으로 기대합니다. 자세한 내용은 곧 공지하겠습니다.

Neri twit announced..

That YEH will have a fan meeting on October 8th...

More info to be released soon..

http://twitter.com/#!/Neri1003

cr: CDBloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.ne...03grace/page/62

---------------

WHO is HOTTER??

78783e344762852bf778fdceaa9d488e_35444305.20110921143610658.jpg

Guest lovelyfan

OMG!!!!!!!!!! YEH never fail to make us surprise :D

This photoshoot is much hotter than the one she did in Bazaar Mag :w00t:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

One more from the event yesterday

2c8f6d1200b9ba67a2f687154d26ec10_35445982.adaf2edda3cc7cd9e7b90e863901213f.jpg

baidu

am I the only one uncomfortable with the Dazed and Confused photoshoot? I was kinda shocked. I'm actually open-minded and used to seeing Eune showing some skin in her pictorials, but not as daring as this set of photos. Some may find my post off but this is coming from someone who is protective of her. I don't mind seeing her like this in quality-made films or dramas, but with her status in the industry as well as having the rare tag of female Hallyu, i don't think she needs to bare this much anymore. But as a fan, I will have to respect her decisions.

When I first saw these revealingphotos of YEH, it was a mixed emotion for me, I was shocked to see a sweet andinnocent looking YEH in those shots. But then I realized and later made meadore her more for being courageous enough to have that kind of transformationknowing the very conservative nature of the Koreans. I guess she is beginningto come out of her comfort zone to prove to everyone how versatile she is as anentertainer and an actress. We cannot expect YEH to mature if we would limither and just maintain the image that she had since her Goong days, she reallyneeds to continuously evolve and try new transformation to further improve anddevelop.

Her photos, although has a sexyconcept, however, it was artistically done and not trashy. She pulled it verywell. She really is one of a kind and who stood out among any other Korean celebritieswho have been trying really hard to keep on portraying and displaying “innocentand pure” look just to win the hearts and approval of nitezens.  This just proved the fact that YEH can portrayany kind genre without loosing her credibility and reputation.

As a fan, I will always supportYEH in everything that she do, and I do hope and pray that everything that shedo will always turns out for the best. FIERCE!

Initially I was also shock seeing the pictorial but second thought is like people wearing bikinis.

She must be comfortable doing the shots and of course to a certain limit to protect herself.

Only thing I am concern does her parent consent to the shots as I knew she is a considerate child?

Perhaps get support from her parents.

Guest lovelyfan

Jinu- the casting director updated his twitter today with some pics of YEH's CK photoshoot & pics below

So it's confirmed that we'll have a couple photoshoot for W Mag next month

Waiting impatiently :lol:

x2860bcc0.jpg

x2860bd59.jpg

credit: editorjinu twitter