Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest lovelyfan

YEH looks so stunning! where is that event happened?

The event took place in Shanghai yesterday

Another pic :lol:

pau522650_02.jpg

IC.com

Guest lovelyfan

@chichocs: I just search through the web that tagged in the pic :D

Here the link:

My link

btw more pics from Bazaar :w00t:

I love it- "Lady in the sky"

viewimage-5.jpg

viewimage-6.jpg

viewimage-7.jpg

viewimage-8.jpg

viewimage-9.jpg

viewimage-10.jpg

viewimage-11.jpg

viewimage-12.jpg

DC LTM

Guest 50julieng

fd626e82f6da72ddc93bd551b4d0cae08b8bcc4d.gifto all of you...such a good coffee treats... wake up and see all these new pictures...

@Lovelyfan..the 1st picture..I think she is a Chinese actress..her face looks so familiar ..and Lady In The Sky the last pic too sexxy, mysterious...too Hot.....

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks so much for everything..

this is much better than morning coffee for me...

i wonder if she will attend Kim Engene's wedding on 23rd or not...

thank you for all the pics...she looks very skinny with the white dress ^_^

just wanna share this...I don't know if this old or new...here Korean fans wrote about YEH (English translate)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1149846149?pn=2

here news..LTM very popular at China website n Boys over Flowers very popular at US

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1150020611

Last night I watched Pop in Seoul at Arirang...it said that Baby Vox is a hot girl group in the early millennium n became the first Korean Wave Girl Group cause they very popular in China that time :lol:

Guest kevin_eunhye

thank you for all the pics...she looks very skinny with the white dress ^_^

just wanna share this...I don't know if this old or new...here Korean fans wrote about YEH (English translate)

http://tieba.baidu.c...1149846149?pn=2

here news..LTM very popular at China website n Boys over Flowers very popular at US

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1150020611

Last night I watched Pop in Seoul at Arirang...it said that Baby Vox is a hot girl group in the early millennium n became the first Korean Wave Girl Group cause they very popular in China that time :lol:

Babyvox was the first ever Korean girl group that entered the China market and succeed....

---

i love this fan art...

3148qj7.png

cr: meggi@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/harpers-bazaar-aug-2011-pictorial-in-hawaii/page/2

Guest santaiah178

http://tieba.baidu.c...1149846149?pn=2

This's what chichocs's talking about (just the English part, just in case some people were lazy to click on it).

It's a long writing but it's worth it for some new or long time YEH's fans (who didn't read it yet) and want to know more about her, and why she become the person she is now.

(I've read it before when I just become YEH's fans and searched anything about her several years ago)

Hello,

I am a person who has observed of yoon eun hye for 7 years.

I write because I want to clear some misconceptions about Yoon Eun Hye.

First, before you read this

if you don’t like eun hye whatever she does, and just hate her I ask sincerely for you not to read on

because I’m writing for the people that like eun hye, if even only a little, and for them to think of what eun hye went through.

Currently the Princess Hours filming location is pretty fixed.

Sundays at school, other days at the oh-san set.

There are lots of fans descriptions that pop up here and there. Descriptions after they saw eun hye.

And what all the descriptions have in common are eun hye, unlike Ji Hoon and Jong Hoon has her had lowered down

and just passes the fans. I can see many of these fan descriptions.

Fans afterwards say eunhye has no manners, why does she act like this when she’s basically a new face.

Yes, eun hye as an actor is new.

Because she’s new, she should take better care of her fans, everybody knows this, but

before eunhye is a new face, she has already been in the entertainment industry for 7 years.

In eun hye’s case, as soon as she debuted in 1999, she suffered from anti (basically haters).

(BabyVox didn’t have any anti/haters in 1st & 2nd album, but had anti/haters & from their 3rd album. Eun hye became part of BabyVox from the 3rd album.)

Whether eun hye wanted it or not, she suffered a lot from the hands of antis/haters.

In the beginning, when eun hye first debuted, she always smiled and if anyone beside her told her

she’s pretty, and asked for an autograph, or asked for a photo, she never refused and always smiled while she did as requested.

But after the antis/haters appeared,

she would smile and walk by and she would be subject to people throwing eggs, throwing food at her

and she found this very difficult.

Especially there were people who said they were fans and came close to eun hye, then began swearing at eun hye right in front of her.

She grew up like this from Year 9[this would make her about 14?15?] and so she developed a bad habit of walking with her head lowered and not making eye contatct whenever she passed people.

No matter how much you tell her "I am your fan, I think you’re really pretty" her first reaction is fear.

Remember the time when a "fan" came up to her then swore at her then shot her in the eye with ink?

During the 4th album eun hye had an eye patch for some time.

She grew up in the hands of anti/haters and because of this, whenever she sees people, Yoon Eun Hye’s first reaction is fear.

"I’m hard to become a close friend, but once I am close, I give all of me."

This is what eun hye during one tv program.

From a young age, she was kicked (metaphorically) and kicked by people, and because of this, she first sets a boundary.

That’s why even though she filmed with Ji Hoon for 7 months she didn’t become friends with him

and only in the recent 2-3 weeks have become close and joke around with each other.

(Yoon Eun Hye said this during m.net tv broadcast.)

Because of all the bad things she suffered she developed certain habits, like if she sees a group of people

she becomes afraid, lowers her head, avoids eye contact and leaves.

But, have you seen how eun hye treats her fans?

eun hye takes very good care of her fans.

Even in a large crowd, she always recognises her fan’s voice calling eun hye unni

and she turns her head. Then, at last she feels safe, and she smiles.

And she motions with her hands for them to come over. She talks about this and that,

and if a fan of hers is hurt or sick, she worries about them,

and if fans say they haven’t eaten, she shares her food.

The few people who have seen it would have felt it

If you’ve seen eun hye’s fans during the gae-won set or the oh-san set, have a think about it.

She called her fans to the front of her van, lowered the van window and talked with them.

And when she heard they didn’t have a meal, she got out bread, drinks, and basically gave all her food in her vehicle and told them fill their stomachs with it.

But us eun hye fans did not have an easy time approaching eun hye.

Eun hye set a boundary against us Eun Hye fans as well.

Although we approach her claiming to be eun hye fans, there’s a thought in the back of eun hye’s mind thinking these people are anti/haters pretending to be her fans

so she often lowered her head, avoided, and just said thank you.

But eun hye fans really put a lot of effort.

Although in the beginning eun hye averted her fans, we all knew her reasons and we understood why she behaved that way

and so we really treated her kindly, kept treating her kindly, and kept telling her

"I am not an anti/hater. I genuinely like you as a fan" and we gradually made her recognise that we are actually genuinely her fans.

And so 1 year, 2 years pass.... and we remain a long time fan of eun hye.

Yes, Eun Hye as an actor is a rookie.

And new people who became fans after seeing her act and like her are precious as well

But the fans who didn’t ignore her during her difficult times, and even when she herself tried to avoid the fans still came up to her and encouraged her and consoled her, it can’t be helped these fans will be more precious to her.

When it’s difficult, when she wants to give up, when she no longer wants to go on, she cries by herself

but then she thinks about her fans that with have suffered with her, smiled with her, and this gives her strength to work again.

A person is who is with you during the difficult times in life is more precious than a person who is with you during the good times in life.

It’s no different with eun hye.

I hope you understand eun hye’s mentality.

The scars she received at a young age still remain with her.

Note :

If I'm not wrong. This had been written during Goong days when YEH was still a newbie, so it's an old letter.

YEH has been through a lot during her Baby Vox days in the hand of antis. So if I read news about some idol who's crying because of the hardship they've to endure I just think that it's nothing compare to what YEH has been through all along her career.

This is one of many reasons why I love her and become her fans ^_^

Thanks chichocs for bringing up this letter ;)

It's sad and sickening that anyone, anywhere has ever has had to deal with the kind of psychopaths who become "antis." :crazy: The fact that this kind of garbage could have ever found it's way to a young, sweet, and kind-hearted person such as our Yoon Eun Hye makes it seem all that much more depraved. Thank goodness she was able to persevere where others may have, and have, wavered. I hope just pray that they'll sometime come a day when this kind of nonsense disappears from the face of this planet forever... :angry:

Guest kevin_eunhye

kim eungene is getting married today...

i wonder if Baby vox member will attend or not..

i remember Kang Mi Yeon just celebrated a small party for Eungene a week or so ago...so she should attend the wedding as well...

wonder when YEH will get married?

i guess until i propose her hahahaha

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

i remember Kang Mi Yeon just celebrated a small party for Eungene a week or so ago...so she should attend the wedding as well...

Kevin, did you post on AKP with "kevin" ID? wass it you or was it another kevin?

LOL, If it was really you, well i just lurking there again to read what i've been missed, and saw some comments under your post, asked you whether you are KJH or not. LOL!

cause your post was always simply simple, to-the-point towards "thankyou" and appreciation of how awesome the HSI gang are, and not like many others who gave their speech about HwanHye speculations, so i could make some sense why she suggested you as KJH. LOL. :lol:

PS: Was it really you?? It wass you, right? I guess its you. Yeah, must be you! Hahahaha B) *forgive if it was not you, okay, kev*

I just know about the fans letter, thank you santaiah and chichocs onnie... i'm a girl and can proudly saying "i'm deeply in love with YEH *even over my boyfriend :wacko: *" just let those kind of people (antis) drowning in main time...

As long as YEH keep her faith to God, to her family, friends, *ehem, love one*, and her fans aka warriors, she can't be touched by the evil B)

Guest kevin_eunhye

Kevin, did you post on AKP with "kevin" ID? wass it you or was it another kevin?

LOL, If it was really you, well i just lurking there again to read what i've been missed, and saw some comments under your post, asked you whether you are KJH or not. LOL!

cause your post was always simply simple, to-the-point towards "thankyou" and appreciation of how awesome the HSI gang are, and not like many others who gave their speech about HwanHye speculations, so i could make some sense why she suggested you as KJH. LOL.  :lol:

PS: Was it really you?? It wass you, right? I guess its you. Yeah, must be you! Hahahaha  B) *forgive if it was not you, okay, kev*

I just know about the fans letter, thank you santaiah and chichocs onnie... i'm a girl and can proudly saying "i'm deeply in love with YEH *even over my boyfriend  :wacko: *" just let those kind of people (antis) drowning in main time...

As long as YEH keep her faith to God, to her family, friends, *ehem, love one*, and her fans aka warriors, she can't be touched by the evil  B)

oh really??? Kang Ji Hwan visited koala?? hahahaha

wait..AKP mean allkpop or koala???

haha thats so funny....yeah its me haha...

how can they say it was kang Ji hwan??? actually cause i dont have anything to discuss or say...i sometimes visit that site and say thank you hahaha

I just read from baidu that YEH return to Korea today n will attend the wedding...I'm sure its Eugene's Wedding ^_^...hope its true!!

@Yoon Mikaaela...welcome sis...

@Kevin...I also lurking at AKP n I know your ID there...n you just say "thank you"  ^_^

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

oh really??? Kang Ji Hwan visited koala?? hahahaha

wait..AKP mean allkpop or koala???

haha thats so funny....yeah its me haha...

how can they say it was kang Ji hwan??? actually cause i dont have anything to discuss or say...i sometimes visit that site and say thank you hahaha

AKP means koala. Hahaha. just checked out and answer, kev. she will be faint if you answer you are KJH :lol:

I just read from baidu that YEH return to Korea today n will attend the wedding...I'm sure its Eugene's Wedding ^_^...hope its true!!

@Yoon Mikaaela...welcome sis...

@Kevin...I also lurking at AKP n I know your ID there...n you just say "thank you"  ^_^

Yessss, YEH onnie is about attending the wedding? So another pics will comes. Asssaaa *dancing*

Aside of that pleasure, i hope she got enough rest herself... she often flew here and there in a short of time :mellow:

Another wish: hope she got the flower thrown by Eugene :w00t: