Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest thaomeezy

I'm Viet, Cambodian, Thai and Chinese. And i have doulbe eyelids xD :o

I know alot of vietnamese people who have double eye lids, but then some without

I don't know. genetics?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LizzieBee

i feel sorry for philipines because before spanish rule most of them were full chinese.

i dont mean to bash filipines but i cant see myself being mix with nonasians.

i really hope im 100% full asian and not even .0001% nonasian.

not all viets have double eyelids. i want single eyelid so i could look more asian.

Why should you feel sorry for them?! Sorry but even I'm offended by your comment.

There is nothing wrong with being mixed. Im Vietnamese and I dont believe in the crap where one race should stick with their own kinds and I also dont believe in the %100 full asian thing, unless you have a full record of your family's background.

I dont look for race but the individuals themselves...

• 3 months later...
Guest JAMMERS

i think its different for everyone.

i mean i'm taiwanese/chinese and most have single eyelids, but i have double.

i feel very lucky to have double eyelids :]

Guest suzic87

I don't think it is down to a particular nationality/race. More luck of the draw.

For Example, me, my dad and youngest bro have double eyelids but my mum and and my other bro don't

p.s. im chinese

Vietnamese and Thai I thinkkkk.

Almost all viets have double eyelids however thats not always true. I'm full viet and I have them. My thai friends all have double eyelids aswell. But my half sis who is full viet has like one eyelid.

Gaaaawwwwwdddd. Not another stupid question and a stupid thread! Every nationality has people with double eyelids. Some of you need to stop saying "Oh I'm this nationality and I think my nationality has more double eyelid people than the other nationalities." You're only showing how much of a complex and insecurity you have about appearances.

I think we should all be proud to represent our country- whether single-lidded or double-lidded. Gawd. This obsession with eyelids is so stupid.

Guest amity

I agree with Sunlee ^^^^

Me saying that:" I'm 100% Chinese and everyone in my family has double eyelids. Even my cousins..etc." Despite the fact that it's true, this is almost putting other nationalities down by indirectly saying that others are to blame for a genetic trait that society deems unattractive and undesirable.

Every Asian ethnicity has natural double eyelids and single eyelids. It's just like if someone has curly hair or straight hair, it's not a matter of whether you're Korean or Viet or Chinese!! >_>

Guest GRRRf00

i have double eyelids!

all my frends too!

and a lot are chinese!

XD

and theyre 14ish, so theyre most likely natural.

Guest totalaznhottie

i'm viet and i have double eyelids but my sister has monolids....i dont think it's specific to a race

Guest onetouch.

almost all southeast asians have double eyelids

but like someone on the first page said:

all asian ethnicities have double eyelids, just not everyone in that ethnicity have them

Guest dudeilovefood

everybody in my grade is viet and has double eyelid.

im not kidding i havent found anybody who doesnt have non double eyelids.

Guest dbxxsk

Sometimes, single eyelid looks good too. But ppl prefer double eyelid because for makeup purposes. They say that doubles can do more -_-"

a little less than a hundrend years. and thank god we viets we into ourselves and not foreigners.

i feel sorry for philipines because before spanish rule most of them were full chinese.

i dont mean to bash filipines but i cant see myself being mix with nonasians.

i really hope im 100% full asian and not even .0001% nonasian.

not all viets have double eyelids. i want single eyelid so i could look more asian.

^ You're pathetic. I can't believe that someone here would make an ignorant and racist comment like that.

Oh well. I guess with a thread like this, someone like you was bound to come along and make such a disgusting remark.

Guest cinjin

Any asian can have double eyelids (or single)...but the majority is probably from the south east asian countries, such as Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines etc I think I worded it weird, but whatever lol

Guest llanniell

both my parents are from hong kong and both sides have double eye lids though ive noticed a LOT of my friends dont have them :) i think its genes

if it helps my dads side is chiu zou and my moms is fa yuen

im also like 1/16th french but i dont think it makes a diff

Archived