[젝스키스] SECHSKIES.. "BACK IN THOSE DAYS"

Guest I AM ON AWAY

People should stop coming in here and start saying "i liked H.O.T better". its getting annoying.

Sechskies!!! Oh man.. the great old times.. when i came to Korea, they just debuted with "Hakwon Byulggok" and i just fell inlove with them!! I miss them so much. My heart broke into a million pieces when they were disbanded. I still watch the VCR i recorded awhile back. OMG! I think i'm going to cry.. Gisado! Road Fighter! SEVENTEEN! Couple! Com' Back! WWWAAAAA!!!

Go JiYoung does not want to be in the limelight anymore. He's in the States doing his own thing, being a student. He even refused to give autographs to fans.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

not sure is this thread still alive.

i have a copy of Sechskies' movie - Seventeen.

however, it is does not have any subtitles at all :(

so hoping to find a good soul who is willing to do the translation :wub:

contact me pls :tears:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

HotSechGodRG to comeback through new OnStyle entertainment program, "WISH"
Bq5siLcCMAAMpDW.jpg

"HotSechGodRG" was aired on Korea’s cable channel, OnStyle, and was extremely popular among the fans of the 4 legendary 90’s boy groups, H.O.T, Sechs Kies, g.o.d and NRG, and so they will be coming back through a new show titled "WISH".
H.O.T’s Moon Heejun, Sechs Kies’ Eun Jiwon, g.o.d’s Danny An and NRG’s Chun Myunghoon, the original members of OnStyle’s “HotSechGodRG” will also be starring on OnStyle’s new entertainment program “WISH”, which is an abbreviation of “Where Is my Super Hero?”
"WISH" will be a show in which the members of "HotSechGodRG" will be carrying out missions, and they have already begun filming the first episode in Seoul on the 24th of June.
The first air date has not yet been confirmed, however it is planning to be aired some time in the middle of July.
Will you be tuning in?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/89758756548/hotsechgodrg-coming-back-through-entertainment-program

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Taemin, Kai, Sehun, and Soyu reported to appear alongside H.S.g.R on 'Running Man'
The 1st generation idols of H.S.g.R and current generation idols SHINee's Taemin, EXO's Kai and Sehun, and SISTAR's Soyu will reportedly go head to head on an upcoming episode of 'Running Man'!
Bt1RO9SCMAAELQe.jpg

A staff member of 'Running Man' is said to have told Osen on the 31st, "SHINee's Taemin, EXO's Kai and Sehun, and SISTAR's Soyu completed filming for SBS' 'Good Sunday-Running Man' on the 29th." 
According to the report, the three male labelmates and Soyu joined H.S.gR (H.O.T's Moon Hee Jun, Sechskies' Eun Ji Won, g.o.d's Danny Ahn. and NRG's Chun Myung Hoon) and the 'Running Man' members at a pool area in Pocheon, Gyeonggido for filming.
hsgr_1406766444_soyu_hsgr.jpg

This episode is reportedly set to air on August 17, so stay tuned for more details to come!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/taemin-kai-sehun-and-soyu-reported-to-appear-alongside-hsgr-on-running-man

Archived