[젝스키스] SECHSKIES.. "BACK IN THOSE DAYS"

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happy.birthday

I wish they would come out in shows more often. Eun Ji Won used too, but then what happened to him? Kang Sung Hoon and Kim Jae Duk were my favorites.

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

No one seems to favor ji young </3 lol he was my favorite!~ One of my favorite groups =)

Guest meeshell

I remember those good old days... starting to feel all nostalgic... I loved Eun ji won... HOT and these guys were the best...

Guest msjang

I loved the duo, J-Walk, after sechkies broke up.

Their debut song Suddenly was sooooooo good!! It got me hooked the first time i listened to it...

too bad the duo arent together anymore....

Guest shove your face

AWWW I really like kang sung hoon and i still do... one of my fav celebrity... i heart sechskies alot hehe

Guest rapunzel283

SECHKIES! I looooooooooove Sechkies! Yaegam is IMO one of the best K-pop songs ever O_O. Lol. I watch their Yaegam performance all the time... :tears: ... <333

Guest happysunshine

so sad. =( i loved jekki. esp jiwon! those were the best days... jekki hot ses finkl... when they were all on the same shows.. ah...

Guest la creme

i'm still a devoted sunghoonie fan.^^

i'm convinced sechskies should have been bigger than HOT--they had waaayyy better looks and really good songs!

haha--i still sing yehgam and couple when i do karaoke.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

i'm still a devoted sunghoonie fan.^^

i'm convinced sechskies should have been bigger than HOT--they had waaayyy better looks and really good songs!

haha--i still sing yehgam and couple when i do karaoke.

I agree. I think if they debuted under SM they would have been much more popular.

This brings me back to when I was around the age of 6, I loved Sechskies. I still do ><

... How old are you now? Fourteen?

Guest soo_jung

Does anybody know what most of hte members are doing now? I know Eunjiwon has released his albums, Kangsunghoon is in the army now, and then the guys from J-Walk combined w/Click-B to form a group, and then one guy si completely out of hte entertainment industry and then that other guy was planning on releasing an album (sorry....the names are kinda escaping my mind).

anybody have any recent news? i used to love them so much! :)

Archived