[젝스키스] SECHSKIES.. "BACK IN THOSE DAYS"

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest babossagaji

I remember them...I was watching videos of their show, they were so cute when they were younger!!!!! ^^ I remember when HOT came out...they were sort of like rivals but they didn't hate each other.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Childlike Faith

First KPOP group I ever listened to! Kang Sung Hoon was my favorite!

Their songs were catchy.

The last paragraph is so sad! T_T

Guest queena

i love themm......... AH I MISSSSSS THEM!!!

my favs were ko ji yong and eun ji won..... but i liked all of them... first song i sang at karaoke = pom seng pom sa hahha.... soooo old

Guest Lets_Be

OMG!!! i loved them!!! them and h.o.t were the best! i think i had a lot of those posters in my room! i remember kang sung hoon being my favorite

Guest babymicky

Question:

what happend to kang sunghoon? is he still at gundeh (army) ? didn't he leave army? i'm so confused; he's not in the music industry anymore? i never see that guy around -_-;

Guest luvjunjin/andy

ah... those olden days.......

i miss jiyong! i last heard that he will b doing solo

bt then after so many yrs still have not hear of anything yet...

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

Guest 0529x

Wow So that means Six Crystals.

Nice name they have there =D HAHA

This band is old ? Not that much? HAHA I remember my sis loves them!

Guest swtanjel012

omggg kang sung hoon was my fave

i still remember watching the SEVENTEEN movie with my friends. it was so cutee

Guest m@m@cit@

OH!!!!

this is so cool.... i know they were the first korean group i ever listened to inmy whole life back in 1999...the rest is history...

EJW was my first crush... he was just so handsome, he still is but for some reason i liked him more back then... maybe because now i have my wonderful, amazing husband Minwoo... out of topic, i know.... blah...

i love Sechskies so much, i especially liked their style... i love to see them with their baggy pants.... especially the formal outfit, you know what i am talking about?

Sechskies and HOT are truly legends.... have you guys seen Sechskies performance of HOT's Candy with the HOT members as backup dancers?? IT IS GREAT!!!!

Guest mizz_J

OMG i miss Sechskies sooo much!! *sigh* i can't believe they broke up & only a few of them are still singing.. i wanna cry after seeing those pictures ='( bo go ship dah SECHSKIES! SECHSKIES' FAN FOREVER<333

Guest ygbigbang

OMFG I MISS THEM SO MUCH T-T;

I'M GOING TO CRY. GOOD BACK IN THE DAY..

WHEN IT WAS ALWAYS H.O.T. vs SECKSKIES <3

Archived