[젝스키스] SECHSKIES.. "BACK IN THOSE DAYS"

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest jiwonz1004

wow...i never knew how many people liked Eun Ji Won...i thought everyone liked Kang Sunghoon~

and i realize there is not yet ONE person who mentions Jaejin~for shame

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongieee

hahaha i cant help but have a good laugh when i see those old styles back in the days.. with the wild yellow hair and cute hip hop look.. HOT had that too

hahaha i miss them

Guest sungae

oh my goodness.. T___T

i miss them so much. ;0;

i was in love with them since their 3rd album when i was in 4th grade.

i cried buckets when they broke up. x0x

• 1 month later...
Guest dashuu

its funny they hav a german name, but actually KIES is not CRYSTALS, its STONES.

KIES is from "Kieselsteine", and "steine" means STONES!

Guest som4tang

jekki was my first favorite band... i liked kang sunghoon...he was so cute...i miss them. i cried so much at their last performance. T^T

it's good to remember those days...thanks for posting ^_^

ahh..those were the days..

its been 4 yrs since they disbanded..

time flies..

used to love sung hoon so so much..

hardly c them arnd now..hope they're all doin fine..

Guest mizz_J

*sigh* SECHSKIES. you have no idea how much i miss them. I wish they were together again. I watched their last concert on the internet & JaeDuc & the fans was like crying, so sad. I wanted to cry too :'(

Guest silver311chair

OMG! Sechskies! I used to be in LOVE with them! My favorite was Lee Jaejin.. I thought he was soooo hot when he had that black eye patch or whatever... hehe..

• 1 month later...
Guest s.sohn

Ah the memories. They are my alltime favorite group. I actually caught them on MTV when I was just flipping though channels. The song that caught me was Pom Sang Pom Sa, yeah their debut song. It was so caughty, I would do the jumping and shouting dances to it. It was good. I love their music, cause they covered all the basis. They were great. I've been a fan since then. Still a fan too. Well my favorite member was Sechskies, was Kang Sunghoon. He's such a dork, maybe the reason I love se7en is because he reminds me of my Sunghoonie. HEHEHE.

I have all their albums, including overseas version and concert versions. yeah you could say i was obessed. Oh well can't help it.

SECHSKIES FIGHTING.

i am missing their 3rd album. do u have it? can i buy it from u if ur interested in selling. i'm still looking for it.

Guest lost_kim

thanks for sharing!! i was the biggest jae duk fan even when he went into j-walk and jnc... I love the pics where all the members appear together...

Guest athena

eun jin won is probably the best known member. i was in a store and they were playing a old Dream concert clip during 1998. haha I was so suprised, but i got to see sechskies perform again on tv lol.

Guest Dukkey_Yung

thanks for the pics.. i was a JaeDuc fan... i remember my older cousins used to always yell at me.. cuhz i was both an H.O.T. and SechSkies fan..(but sorry to say more on the H.O.T. side).. they told me to choose one.. once SechSkies annouced their breakup... i went on with H.O.T. .. not that I forgot SechSkies.. I have their albums still...

Guest crazy4u

OMG.. sechskies FOREVER!!!!!!! eunjiwon.. *sigh* i really miss the good old days.. wish they would collaborate once more ^_~*

Archived