[drama 2008][upcoming] Dr. Stop 닥터 스톱

Guest yeohweping

i am sad that there will be no Cain and Abel cuz i liked d storyline ... but.... i am really happy that SJS is BACK...^^

feel the same way .. i liked the storyline of 'cain & abel' & i still dont underrstand Dr stop's one <_<

but ill support it because im eager to see Jisub in a drama again ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Happy_Day

The story sounds weird. There's a separate doctor who specializes in the boxing ring? I did not know that.

But why would someone become that kind of doctor opposed to one who works in a hospital? Okay.

Guest Phoën¡x

i just hope he did not agree to this movie out of hesitation.

rather choosing wisely a project..

it seems to me that he's being push around ...

an actor should choose the character he wants to play wisely for a better cv.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LolitaMan

^ I hope it's RyuWon! Somehow, I really liked the idea of them together.

I don't. I prefer a beauty such as Ha Ji Won. But man this sucks! Wish they would've gotten their crap together and went with Cain and abel. :crazy::wacko:

Guest hye091

Ohh..so cain and abel had been cancelled... :unsure: i have been wanting to watch SJS drama so badly..hopefully the SJS is confirmed for this drama.. :)

• 1 month later...

already posted this article in SJS thread & forgot to put it here :blush:

here it is again :

an article talkin abt SJS's Doctor stop, mm as ive understood ( & i may be wrong & if so please correct me) it is re-scheduled by SBS for February 2009 instead of november of this year

소지섭 브라운관 복귀 미뤄지나? ‘닥터 스톱’ 내년 2월 편성

[2008-09-03 11:22:26]

20080827204124273e72042cr8.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

배우 소지섭의 하반기 브라운관 복귀설이 흘러나오고 있는 가운데 정식 복귀는 내년초 쯤으로 미뤄질 전망이다.

소지섭은 2009년 2월 방영 예정인 SBS 새 드라마 '닥터 스톱'(극본 박계옥/연출 김형식) 출연을 신중하게 검토 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

'닥터 스톱'은 권상우, 고현정의 캐스팅으로 화제를 모은 드라마 '대물'이 편성에서 제외되면서 대체작으로 결정된 드라마로 현재 소지섭이 남자 주연배우로 유력한 상태다.

SBS 드라마국 관계자는 3일 뉴스엔과의 전화통화에서 "내년 2월 편성 예정인 '닥터 스톱'의 남자주인공으로 소지섭을 내정했다"고 밝혔다. '닥터 스톱'은 당초 오는 11월께 방영될 것으로 알려졌으나 편성 조정에 따라 내년으로 넘어가게 됐다.

소지 섭은 2007년 소집해제 후 '카인과 아벨'로 드라마에 복귀할 것으로 알려져 화제를 모았다. 하지만 '카인과 아벨'이 제작에 난항을 겪게 되자 드라운관 복귀를 미루고 오는 11일 개봉하는 영화 '영화는 영화다'로 먼저 컴백했다.

'닥터 스톱'은 '카인과 아벨' 외주제작사인 플랜비픽처스에서 새롭게 제작하는 드라마로 플랜비픽처스는 '카인과 아벨'의 뼈대인 형제간의 운명적 갈등을 '닥터 스톱'으로 가져와 새롭게 구성하고 있는 것으로 전해졌다.

소지섭 소속사 관계자는 이날 뉴스엔과의 통화에서 "소지섭이 '카인과 아벨'에 출연하기로 했던 만큼 이를 보완해 새롭게 제작되는 '닥터 스톱' 출연 역시 검토 중이다"고 밝혔다.

한편 소지섭은 영화 '영화는 영화다'(감독 장훈)를 통해 스크린으로 복귀 신고식을 한다. 소지섭, 강지환 주연의 '영화는 영화다'는 오는 11일 개봉한다.

via newsen

already posted this article in SJS thread & forgot to put it here :blush:

here it is again :

an article talkin abt SJS's Doctor stop, mm as ive understood ( & i may be wrong & if so please correct me) it is re-scheduled by SBS for February 2009 instead of november of this year

Hi Woundedheart - finally................a news about this drama. I hope he's going to start filming this series already if it's going to be aired on February. Thanks for sharing this. :P:D

• 1 month later...
Guest yongieee

After a series of incidents including delays, name change, Ryeo Won dropping out, SBS announced today that the drama which was known as “Cain and Abel” before becoming “Dr. Stop” in September will use back the original name. So Ji Sup will still lead the drama but with the addition of Shin Hyun Joo.

This will be So Ji Sup and Shin Hyun Joo comeback after a 5-year gap since their dramas “Sorry I Love You” and “Stairway to Heaven” in 2004 respectively.

So Ji Sup plays Cho-In who is a genius doctor but is isolated from the higher powers of hospital politics. Shin Hyun Joo plays his elder brother, Seon Woo who thinks that his brother has taken everything away from him such as their father’s love, his talent as a doctor and his beloved woman.

According to the production company, “The development of Cain and Abel with the conflict between the two brothers as the base story has taken more than 2 years. We will continue with So Ji Sup as planned and have Shin Hyun Joo acting opposite him as his brother. We have also confirmed the female lead although we are still finalizing the details”. It’s expected that the female lead would be Chae Jung Ahn whose last drama was “Coffee Shop 1st Prince”.

Filming starts in November and scheduled for February 2009 broadcast.

Source: coolsmurf

AHHH i was kinda sad when everyone started dropping out

thank goodness that so ji sup stuck by it

and now shin hyun joo has joined :)!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived