Britney's 6th Album - Circus - Out Now!

Guest Xylish

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Out From Under, Shattered Glass, Circus, and Mannequin just leaked. :( They're coming every minute! :crazy:

If you're gonna listen/download them, please pre-order/buy the CD first! Britney needs this comeback to be the best.

Guest planetarium15

Shattered Glass, If You Seek Amy, Unusual You are AMAZING. This is definitely gunna be the highlight album of 2008 and early 2009 for me. SOOOO GLAD I pre-ordered this album.

Shattered Glass, If You Seek Amy, Unusual You are AMAZING. This is definitely gunna be the highlight album of 2008 and early 2009 for me. SOOOO GLAD I pre-ordered this album.

I agree, all of them are AMAZING in full!

Edit - Yikes!! 4 more songs leaked - Rock Me In (Bonus), Amnesia(Bonus), Mmm Papi and Lace and Leather. :blink: My god! Where/WHO is this leak coming from?!

Guest planetarium15

Edit - AHHHH!, 3 more songs leaked - Rock Me In (Bonus), Amnesia(Bonus), and Lace and Leather. :blink:

Amnesia is really cute! I love it! Lace and Leather is alright - not the best.

*listening to Rock Me In now*

Amnesia is really cute! I love it! Lace and Leather is alright - not the best.

*listening to Rock Me In now*

OMG!

MMMM PAPI! <3 That song is crazy!

"Now see, i'm mami, and that makes you papi, and that makes us lovey." LOL

Weird thing is I hated the song from the preview o.o

Guest Pinklett

Edit - Yikes!! 4 more songs leaked - Rock Me In (Bonus), Amnesia(Bonus), Mmm Papi and Lace and Leather. :blink: My god! Where/WHO is this leak coming from?!

i thought it was pretty 'neat' how it(the japanese) was kept save for so long, i mean it was out already, but yet it lasted a week before it hit the big masses

For some reason I had a feeling the album would leak today. =/

Oh well. The album is PERFECTION though. Wow.

I'm really loving Amnesia right now. :D

i had the same feeling too, i came home, turned on the computer and youtube'd and there it was

some songs i like more, some were okay

i love blur, ive put on the 30secs of the preview on repeat the last week

edit: listened to the full album

it was alright, i guess because of the high expectations i def expected more, i think i pass the album and buy individual songs

I loooove Amnesia, Unusual You, Mannequin, If You Seek Amy, and Kill the Lights. The others are not bad, either. I definitely favor this album over Blackout.

GO BRIT.

-ginger

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

i'm in love with if you seek amy! it took me awhile to figure out what "if you seek amy" meant & once i got it i felt so stupid for not realizing it sooner.

Guest crashandburn

Shame it was leaked, couldn't stop myslef i had to listen....

I'm in LOVE with If you seek amy, i didn't get it before but when i read the explanation i felt so stupid :sweatingbullets:

I like Kill the lights, Circus, Amnesia, Shattered glass.

I like mannequin but i felt the voice shouldn't have been modified so much, apart from that the beat is crazy!

Archived