Supermodel Ruslana Korshunova Dies

Guest leongfun

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest racydays88

wait, so she committed suicide?

HOW DO YOU FALL OFF A BALCONY.

i never heard of her but she is very gorgeous. this is sad news.

OMG she must be in depressed or something T_T

she's a beauty wow and so young too it's just so sad

from her post we can see how depressed she was and broken hearted

who's the guy/someone that hurt her soooo bad dang!!!!

even though it's not the best solution to end her life and not trying to get all the help needed

but RIP dear hope someone who hurt you so bad will feel all the pain you going through T_T

Guest fenderbender

she fell of a balcony?!?

omg... WHAT A NIGHTMARE! I hate stuff like this. It's so sad. I feel bad for her. I can't imagine seeing the ground and knowing that is what's going to kill you and thinking how bad it will hurt and how it's all over...

:tears:

I honestly would have rather she died from Anorexia or something I wouldn't feel bad and scared about.

what the...? wow, that's so gracious of you. i'm so sorry you're inconvenienced at the fact that her death made you feel "bad and scared." it's your feelings that must be taken into account first anyway, rather than the fact that this girl is dead.

Guest dying1004

dang... suicide is not the answerrrrr. mannn she was beautiful =/ so many people would've wanted to be in her spot

That's really sad... This just goes to show that people who seem to have everything can still be oh so broken on the inside... =/ RIP.

Guest `sw33tie.appl3

So young and pretty ><

She would of had a very bright future,

I guess she suicided because of love.

She wrote some pretty meaningful poems.

Guest x_shinae

she fell of a balcony?!?

omg... WHAT A NIGHTMARE! I hate stuff like this. It's so sad. I feel bad for her. I can't imagine seeing the ground and knowing that is what's going to kill you and thinking how bad it will hurt and how it's all over...

:tears:

I honestly would have rather she died from Anorexia or something I wouldn't feel bad and scared about.

WHAT?!

Yeah, because most definetely, anorexia is THE way to go <333

>___> seriously. how could you say that? do you even know how horrible anorexia really is? You don't even though how bad of a disease it is, and you are just sitting there in front of your computer, typing out that you WISH someone had died from anorexia?

And first of all, why would you even debate with yourself whether the "better" way to die is by falling off a balcony or by anorexia?

Oh yeah, and Anorexia is something that you "wouldn't feel bad and scared about"???! That sounds so freaking rude and insensitive and just plain ignorant. How can you say that? Why? you're not scared of it just because you don't have it. You sound like you have no idea what anorexia even IS, yeah yeah, its must be a stupid and petty obsession that retarded girls have, right? Well, that's not what it is. And seriously, hello? Someone DIED here, and now, your all teary eyed just because the cause of her death is scary to YOU?

Look, maybe it seems like I'm going overboard, but your anorexia comment just set me off. You have no idea how bad it is, and you are just so carelessly dropping a comment about how you'd rather someone died from anorexia.

Kay, maybe you just don't know, but the fact that you could just so carelessly say something like that is just plain rude and offensive. If you don't know about it, then maybe you should just not comment on it.

ohhhh man. If it wasn't for the warning stuff on soompi, I would write so much more. grrrrr.

Guest Born: 1985

WOW....she's gorgeous.

If only she let her pride take over, and not other people's hurtful words...it's hard sometimes.

R.I.P.

Archived