Concerts you've been to and/or want to go to

Guest vc1188

Guest tis a wonderful life

i've never been to a real concert but i really want to go to the hollywood bowl one on may 20?. just so i can see my sweet se7en! sadly i am a poor college student and can't afford to go. i'm so sad =(

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest burntvinyl

ive seen anberlin (probably the best 45 minutes of my life), reeve oliver, emery, story of the year, halifax, hawthorne and more but i forget.

i wanna see daphne loves derby.

my first concert it was like with korn/linkin park/snoop dog (my sis had extra ticket wew ppl smoked pot in that concert)

then went to like a concert for our local radio station-it was bsb/ryan c./gwen stefani/simple plan/jessi jackson/etc

switchfoot--i love them!

rite now i want to see fall out boy..can't think rite now arggh

Guest swtanjel012

i'v e been to jars of clay, switchfoot, the french kicks, parmore, daphne loves derby, rocket summer

i also went to the korean concert in DC back in 2003?

Guest kkkkk

andy lau (years ago)

jay chou (dont ask)

kings of convenience (yay)

eason chan (yay yay)

i want to see ben folds, john mayer, rachael yamagata, architecture in helsinki, and sondre lerche.

soon!

Guest sea_lavender

i've never been to any concert.. V_V

but i'm still thinking whether i could go to TVXQ & Super Junior05 concert in Malaysia this July.. ^^

Guest minnie

here are some concerts i've been to

green day

taking back sunday

yellowcard

hoobastank

jimmy eat world

my chemical romance

fall out boy

reeve oliver

phantom planet

mae

maroon 5

aceeptance

trapt

the academy is

alkaline trio

hawthorne heights

Guest FatallyYours

Korn...as in the nu-metal band Korn?

They haven't broken up...unless I missed something. Last I heard they were co-headlining Family Values 2006 with the Deftones this summer.

The only thing different is that Brian (aka Head) left the band to be a preacher or something...

• 2 weeks later...

i went to a korean concert once . major boring . amazing how much ones taste in music can be refined in the space of a very short time , innit .

now i want to see arctic monkeys (MISSED OUT ON TICKETS) , kings of leon (PLAYING W PEARL JAM IN NOVEMBER , unsure if i should go or not because pearl jam is boring + i have a MAJOR exam 2 days after) , and lupen crook (WILL NEVER COME OUT TO AUSTRALIA AS IS STILL DOING PUB GIGS IN LONDON)

Guest seraphic.shot

warped tour last year. went to a few other concerts. saw bedlight for blue eyes, the used, roses are red and 30 seconds to mars.

i went to a korean concert once . major boring . amazing how much ones taste in music can be refined in the space of a very short time , innit .

now i want to see arctic monkeys (MISSED OUT ON TICKETS) , kings of leon (PLAYING W PEARL JAM IN NOVEMBER , unsure if i should go or not because pearl jam is boring + i have a MAJOR exam 2 days after) , and lupen crook (WILL NEVER COME OUT TO AUSTRALIA AS IS STILL DOING PUB GIGS IN LONDON)

ahhh i would love to see pearl jam..eddie vedder aaahhh..if i had a chance i would go see them..

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I want to see-

{Japanese}

Dir en grey *_* (I would kill to see them, seriously)

Gazette

Rentrer en Soi

{Non-Japanese}

Panic! At The Disco

Guest StiLLThinking

I lurvee concerts.. :w00t:

last went to was Stef Sun Gentin (malaysia) on may 6th .. June will go JJ Lin concert in Sg .. the rest ...

F4

Jay Chou

Stef Sun (Sg)

David Tao

Lee Hom

Fish Leong

Jacky Cheung

Aaron Kwok

Wakin Chou

Xiao Kang..

Janet Jackson

Cliff Richard

Andy Gibb

Guest juicy_couture

fall out boy's black clouds & underdog tour with the all-america rejects, hawthorn heights, etc..

also all-american rejects concert at six flags!

i really want to go to a taking back sunday concert, but its a 2 - 3 hour drive.. i drove 4 hours for fall out boy (because we got lost.. lols), and 2 for all-american rejects.. it was wayyy too much.. :wacko:

Archived