Kim Kardashian Says She Weighs 120 Pounds

Guest forever_young

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It's possible because I'm around 5'0. I'm around 105 lbs (umm... no boobs and butt unfortunately). For her to be 5'2 and 120, it's possible.

Agreed. She's pretty short so it's possible maybe she lied about a few pounds but she doesn't look 150-160 for 5'2 like some of you claim.

I'm short and I weight 110lbs and u'd never guess it cuz I look like I weight more.

Guest babylima

im short n i dun think its possible for her to be tht light

i think she is around 130-140.

but its not a big deal to me anyway as many oth4r celeb lie bout their weight too

Guest dehoot

No, it's possible to be her size and 120 lbs. Most likely refers to how her weight is disbursed in terms of fat vs. muscle.

I was 120 lbs. and I was pretty round just like her.

I had a friend who was the same weight as me and her body looked NOTHING like mine in that she looked like she was 30 lbs. lighter.

It j ust sucks. --;;

Guest XtremeNuisance

It's probably that BUTT of hers. Naw I'm just kidding. That woman looks like she's more muscle than fat, so that's probably where the weight came from. I believe it because I weight 120 now @ 5'4" and I don't look anything like that. XD

Guest sugarcakes

Actually I think Kim probably is about 120-125, she's very thick in the hips and thighs given her height, so lack of good proportion makes her look bigger.

Camera tend to add weight to a person (Think Jennifer Aniston, no one would really think she's rail thin from what we see in photos and on TV, but Jennifer in real life is 5'2 and 97 lbs, that's what Nicole Richie weighted at one point.. so);

Khloe on the other hand, looks chunky, but she's probably 155, 160 at the most. Which, given her 5'10 height, is within the normal weight range.

Guest Kiss Me

Uh what? 120? She is out of her freaking mind. There is no way in hell that she weighs 120 with that huge booty of hers.

Guest valley girl

is that really their height?? why they could looks Tall?? i thought they were up 167 cm it's imposibble her weight only 120 pounds.. my sister 120 pounds has same height with her but her but not as big as her.. that's ok cellebrity sometimes good even she was big hahahaha

Guest 可愛い

doesnt matter what she weighs. i think she's really pretty. but yeah i heard she has a fake richard simmons & a fake nose.

Guest Mellerz

kim's butt alone is like 20 pounds

so that kinda makes sense .

naw , i'm just playing .

what i'm more shocked about

is her sister's height , 4' 11" ?

actually , scratch that . it too makes sense .

Guest seryberry

SOOOOOOOOO not 120, unless the 20 is all in her a$s? she is still gorgeous though. khloe lost weight too..now i mean.

Archived