Mubank Special Stage - Wonder Generation - July 4th

Guest Soy

Guest honeybeeshrimp

i just freaking love how they're so friendly to one another proving the rivalry thing wrong. <33 yay for wondergirls and snsd. i can't wait. :] maybe tell me will spark again.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I<3SunSunYeMi
I'm glad they're not going to do 'So Hot'.

Face it, Wonder Girls are really bad in their live performances for the song and to have 13-14 girls singing it?

No thanks.

I'm rooting for 'Girls' Generation' or 'Kissing You'! I didn't really like 'Baby, baby'.

-

Btw, there is NO confirmation that Tiffany is going to do the rap.

The writer at allkpop was just speculating and trying to make a joke.

they actually did it better in So Hot than Tell Me lol

you can see so hee's improving in So Hot

plus so hot is easier to sing

13-14 girls to share 1 line,no problems in it :)

lol just because SNSD's songs are cute type, doesn't mean they can't do sexy..please.

Yuri and Jessica can just stand there wearing sweaters and they already look sexy lol.

so anyway, i rly hope they're not gonna wear the tell me retro outfit/leopard/kissing u outfit/etc. i want something that they never wear before :D

rofl I laughed at your last line about Yuri and Sica standing around and looking sexy, but totally agree.

I'm glad they're not going to do 'So Hot'.

Face it, Wonder Girls are really bad in their live performances for the song and to have 13-14 girls singing it?

No thanks.

I'm rooting for 'Girls' Generation' or 'Kissing You'! I didn't really like 'Baby, baby'.

-

Btw, there is NO confirmation that Tiffany is going to do the rap.

The writer at allkpop was just speculating and trying to make a joke.

AKP was jking. Tiffany is not confirmed to rap anything. I think it would be interesting to see Yuri rap along though, just because her voice is so uniquely deep.

This is a one time thing. Just because this isn't their style or that style, doesn't mean they can't step up and do it. Just want and enjoy it as a performance, it is music, and instead of sitting there nitpicking this or that, enjoy.

Guest Atmosphere.

Ooooh so there was topic about this already o__o anyways awww yoobin looks so cute and pretty here!! ^___^;; anyways, but i can't wait til the collaboration to happen, but hahaha 4th of july? dang >__<;; oh wells i cant wait to see their performance!!

Guest rachelicious

Yayyie!

This is gonna be so interesting.

I can't wait to see WG singing GG/Kissing You/Baby Baby and SNSD singing Tell Me/So Hot.

Wonder Generations fighting!

Guest deNain

So Tell Me&GG maybe the song they are going to perform?

Isn't this like go back to 2007 year?Bcoz that song during that year.

I was hoping to see So Hot.I mean SNSD and WG perform So Hot. I wanna see the 14 girls line up straight and do the So Hot pose.

I also dunno what to guess what song SNSD going to sing but I hope BaBy Baby maybe. BaBy just have light dance movement and not like GG.

But if it's really Tell Me & GG I will feel like I was still in 2007 but I'll still enjoy it. Tell Me fever will be back again!!~~~

Guest JaeHoLove

YES!! Finally!!

This collaboration will be the best one ever!!

I've been waiting for so long!

I hope after this, the fans won't hate each other anymore!

Finally, the long awaited Wonder Generation collaboration is finally going to happen! I so totally can't wait! ^^

I'd like to see them sing So Hot, but of course they'd pick Tell Me cuz the choreo is known by like, everyone and it was such a hit. I'm so-so on ITNW tho. They don't have a long time to learn such complex choreo and yea like singing that live is already pretty hard. They'll probably do GG, alot of ppl do that dance too haha and yea. Can't wait! ^^

Wonder Generation hwaiting!!<3

Guest safelittlethoughts
So Tell Me&GG maybe the song they are going to perform?

Isn't this like go back to 2007 year?Bcoz that song during that year.

I was hoping to see So Hot.I mean SNSD and WG perform So Hot. I wanna see the 14 girls line up straight and do the So Hot pose.

I also dunno what to guess what song SNSD going to sing but I hope BaBy Baby maybe. BaBy just have light dance movement and not like GG.

But if it's really Tell Me & GG I will feel like I was still in 2007 but I'll still enjoy it. Tell Me fever will be back again!!~~~

yeah, Tell Me and GG were like the dance crazes as well and almost everyone loved doing both dances. and both songs were popular in 2007. it'll be so cute if they actually did "So Hot" because of the pose and lining up. i'm glad they didn't chose INTW because you're singing AND dancing and the dancing is hardcore. it's not very light.

i hate how AKP gets all sarcastic.

hopefully fans all over won't hate on the groups anymore. getting so sick of the bashing and...hating. lol

and maybe people might forget about WonderBang! lol thats SOO last year. hopefully because i'm sick of that pairing. i only support WONDER GENERATION. teehee

WG will be doing KY and SNSD will be doing Tell me

"Rivals" SNSD and Wonder Girls Will do Special Stage

20080630092108.637.0.jpg

Popular girl group SNSD will sing rival Wonder Girls' Tell Me.

SNSD will perform on a special stage on KBS 2TV's Music Bank for the program's first half of the year broadcast on July 4th.

According to the Music Bank writer, SNSD and Wonder Girls' joint performance will not have "So Hot", the song that the Wonder Girls are currently promoting, but will instead sing last year's popular song "Tell Me". Wonder Girls will sing SNSD's "Kissing You".

Being that the two groups have busy schedules, it is not easy to get them together for one performance, but they have come together for the special first half of the year broadcast for the Music Bank program.

Ever since their debut, SNSD and Wonder Girls have been compared to each other and have been gaining alot of interest for music industry fans.

For the special broadcast, Music Bank will add ten minutes to their broadcast, for a total of an 80 minute broadcast for that day.

Credits to E-Daily SPN and boxclub @ www.soshified.com/forums

Guest Lishathestain

hahaha so they're gonna perform their HITS <3

that sounds perfect to me. WG with lollipops :D

and SNSD don't have to be that sexy cos tell me isn't a sexy song lol.

so maknae SeoHyun don't have to worry! lol.

so..are they gonna wear the kissing you&tell me outfits..bleh.

well yea.. i kinda want new outfits lol.

blu_smiley -- thanks for sharing that article.

FINALLY WONDERGENERATION!

Wow! ALL 14 GIRLS!

Yeah, like someone said

I also thinks it's funny how

they are considered rivals, when

they are really like friends.

So TELL ME & KISSING YOU

Switching concepts for a night hehe

Well can't wait for it. :)

Guest night.star

Oh mine gosh!!! Tell Me and Kissing You!

I wonder what they are going to wear for the perf!

Wonder Girls, Tell Me outfits and SoShi Kissing You outfits?

I want them to wear the same things!

Archived