Mubank Special Stage - Wonder Generation - July 4th

Guest Soy

So it's confirmed KY & Tell Me. Haha indeed both their respective hits. It's going to be interesting, I actually am anticipating the outfits as well, this is going to be a huge collaboration and so many people are anticipating it :)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disfunktional.

i guess they had to do Tell Me because So Hot would be too hot

for SNSD lol, the cute and sexy concept would clash and O-O

still looking forward to it, hope it's not as bad as Wonder High....

Guest Lishathestain
i guess they had to do Tell Me because So Hot would be too hot

for SNSD lol, the cute and sexy concept would clash and O-O

still looking forward to it, hope it's not as bad as Wonder High....

lol it'll be too hot for the fanboys to have 14 girl wearing minis and shaking their behinds <3

but yea, i'm kinda glad they chose tell me instead.

can u imagine all the antis gonna smack down snsd saying "they're trying to be sexy now? omg stick w/ your own concept!"

lol ok..i just read too many antis comment lately...ugh brain..hurts.

i do hope it'll be better than the Wonder High perf. heck i hope it'll be better than WonderBang ahah.

Guest GoYiNok

Tell me and Kissing You are the confirmed songs?

I had a feeling that Tell Me would be one of the songs but I was hoping that Girls' Generation or Into the New World (the remix version) would be the other song.

Oh well, I can live with Kissing You.

Can't wait for their special stage. :)

Guest `sw33tie.appl3

This is so exciting but I'm trying to not get all hyped,

because I don't want to be disappointed if this doesn't turn out good >< lol

If this would be like the WonderBang collab then each member would get paired up with another member from the other group.

I wonder how they are going to do that with 9 and 5 ^^ lol

Guest nertzzz

can't wait for this special stage ^^

14 girls dancing in a line..especially with KY and Tell Me... maybe they'll split them up and put the cute ones like SunMi & SoHee in KY w/ some SNSD and then some SNSD in Tell Me...maybe?? all I want is to see HyoYeon get a part...a rap with YooBin would be cool :)

Guest GDxL0VE

i really wanted them to use Girls Generation, but Kissing You is fine as well. i wonder what their outfits are going to be like. Tell Me and Kissing You are both cute songs so it'll be something...cute. lol

and i agree with Lishathestain. i FULLY agree. WonderHigh collab was...eh and WonderBang is now getting old and...boring. =X this collab will be memorable because their are fourteen girls!

i can't wait for this perf. and its on JULY 4TH! i better not have any big plans that day.

oh and i would LOVE to see Hyoyeon and SunYe do this little dance solo...thing.

--edit

i just reread blu_smiley's post with the article and it stated that WG will be singing KY and SNSD will sing Tell Me. does this mean that they'll be seperate? for example: WG is singing KY and SNSD's not onstage and SNSD's singing Tell Me and WG's not onstage.

like how Wonder High did for "Baby, One More Time". sorry for being so...blah.

Guest mandapanda

oh damns yay! tell me haha

wonder girls and kissing you<333 awww cute concept ><

its it gonna be all of soshi or like just some?

Guest YnNhiTrn

Aah, I hope that this special stage goes much better for WG compared to this week's. lol. ^__^ I'm excited though, these two girl groups performing together? Hopefully everyone is there and gives it their all.

Guest vpower

from the latest article, it really seems like the two groups are not performing together but instead just separately performing the other group's song. i hope this isn't the case. i would love to see all 14 girls on one stage singing together.

Tell me and Kissing You are the confirmed songs?

I had a feeling that Tell Me would be one of the songs but I was hoping that Girls' Generation or Into the New World (the remix version) would be the other song.

Oh well, I can live with Kissing You.

Can't wait for their special stage. :)

No offense but i think WG cant dance the ITNW remix[except for sunye] =P,and plus SNSD have a longer period of training the dance.

but im looking forward to SNSD wearing big perms.dude what a cute scene with 14 ahjummas!=D and also 14 sweet girls with lollys!yay!^^

\/

i think Sohee and Yoobin can dance well[esp Sohee] but within a short period of time for them to practise ITNW remix[sure normal ITNW may be okay but the remix might be a tad too hardcore lol],erm..and since i havent really seen Sohee and Yoobin power dancing before..maybe more of sexy-ish?so the only one that i have ultimate confidence that can pull off the cheoro[with limited amt of time practising] is Sunye.

Guest icecube.

^ Eh , not really . I'm not sure about Ye Eun or Sun Mi cuz they have a lot of room for improvement for power dancing but Sohee, Yoo Bin, and Sunye can pull it off.

I can't imagine anyone else rapping for Yoo Bin's part but it'll be interesting to see .. I just think it's going to be Sunny or Hyoyeon .. And I'm beginning to think that they're performing separetely but in Music Bank Special Stages, it's usually together and I can't imagine Wonder Girls singing all of Kissing You.

But I can so imagine Sun Mi and Sohee with lollipops and dancing .. awwww !

Guest Lishathestain
No offense but i think WG cant dance the ITNW remix[except for sunye] =P,and plus SNSD have a longer period of training the dance.

but im looking forward to SNSD wearing big perms.dude what a cute scene with 14 ahjummas!=D and also 14 sweet girls with lollys!yay!^^

yea ITNW remix has some intense choreo lol.

oh man..i really think it's gonna be separate performance :( booo..

i want 14 of them BAM on the stage perform together sigh..

Guest Vivskies

I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with the song choice.

o_o; It'd be uber wierd seeing SNSD in leopard print,

It'd also be interesting to see WG with lollipops

hahaha

Guest Lishathestain

I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with the song choice.

o_o; It'd be uber wierd seeing SNSD in leopard print,

It'd also be interesting to see WG with lollipops

hahaha

HAHAHAH i knooow :D

but meh, i'll be disappointed if it's really gonna be a separate performance :(

Guest hyuksu

You guys have to remember that the original version of 'Tell Me' didn't include Yoobin's rap so they might use perform that in order to have more singing parts? Who knows.

they actually did it better in So Hot than Tell Me lol

you can see so hee's improving in So Hot

plus so hot is easier to sing

I actually think 'So Hot' is a way harder song to perform because of the abrupt chorus. :x

And I see a lot of Wonder Girls fans against this collaboration. How sad.

V

Super Junior has 13 members. Wonder Girls + SNSD = 14. What's one more member?

Archived