[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

No one likes TAMAKI?

--are ya kidding I LOVE TAMAKI!!

His adorable and so charming! I even made a fic for him! I think his a strong character because despite that his grandma isn't too fond of him he did everything to keep his own mother healthy. Anyway chapter 22 is out? Is the title melancholy of Tamaki?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

No one likes TAMAKI?

--are ya kidding I LOVE TAMAKI!!

His adorable and so charming! I even made a fic for him! I think his a strong character because despite that his grandma isn't too fond of him he did everything to keep his own mother healthy. Anyway chapter 22 is out? Is the title melancholy of Tamaki?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I adore him. His blue eyes and blond hair are love~

Here's all of the episode titles.

Episode 01 - You're a Host Starting Today

Episode 02 - A High School Host's Work

Episode 03 - Be Careful with Physical Examinations

Episode 04 - The Invasion of the Female Manager

Episode 05 - The Twins Fight

Episode 06 - The Elementary Host is of the Naughty Type

Episode 07 - Jungle Pool SOS

Episode 08 - The Sun, the Beach, and the Host Club

Episode 09 - The Challenge of the Roberia Girls' School

Episode 10 - The Fujioka Household's Daily Life

Episode 11 - Big Brother is a Prince

Episode 12 - Hunny-senpai's Three Unsweetened Days

Episode 13 - Haruhi in Wonderland

Episode 14 - Interview the Famous Host Club

Episode 15 - Karuizawa Refreshing Battle

Episode 16 - Haruhi and Hikaru's First Date Battle Plan

Episode 17 - Kyoya's Reluctant Day Off

Episode 18 - Chika-kun's 'Overthrow Hunny' Declaration

Episode 19 - Roberia Girls' Academy Strikes Back

Episode 20 - The Door Opened By the Twins

Episode 21 - Until the Day when it Turns into a Pumpkin

Episode 22 - The Desire to Apprentice to Mori-senpai

Episode 23 - Tamaki's Unrealized Melancholy

Episode 24 - And Kyoya Met

Episode 25 - The Host Club's Declaration of Dissolution

Episode 26 - This is Our Ouran Festival

The last two makes me want to cry T_T

Psst... I went to go look at the SendSpace files and two of them are missing.

[FRoP] Ouran High School Host Club - 19 (190MB version)

[FRoP] Ouran High School Host Club - 20.avi

Did you girls delete it by mistake? Or did SendSpace delete them when they updated o_O

Nvm I forgot they delete after 30 days of inactivity x_x

Yeah, I know....last two eps are really depressing. >< NOOOOOOO!! It's ending so soon!!!! T__T I want more... I hope there's gonna be a season 2....??? =_=

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

OIJdsfklsdf I'm starting to dislike SendSpace >__>

20 by Lunar needs to be re-uploaded since nobody downlaoded it for 30 days it got deleted.

And I don't have any episodes anymore because of some thieves so yea T_T

Guest tifachan

I'll upload Episode 20 by Lunar soon. I just got back from the mall and school starts tomorrow for me, so yeaa... >_>

It's not that I don't "like" Tamaki, he's funny and charming- but I adore Mori more. :P

Guest kyo_lover

haha...i love Tamaki too! I have read the manga up till volume 8. sorry to offend anyone but i cannot think of anyone who does not like the anime and the manga. Though it may seem funny but many of the episodes are touching, especially when they were mentioning how they got into the club to begin with as well as tamaki's background. It has a deeper meaning within the plots. I simply love the manga and anime. Though the funny bits are out of this world, but ya i love it anyway. Manga more though as it is more hilarious and fun!

Guest tifachan

haha...i love Tamaki too! I have read the manga up till volume 8. sorry to offend anyone but i cannot think of anyone who does not like the anime and the manga. Though it may seem funny but many of the episodes are touching, especially when they were mentioning how they got into the club to begin with as well as tamaki's background. It has a deeper meaning within the plots. I simply love the manga and anime. Though the funny bits are out of this world, but ya i love it anyway. Manga more though as it is more hilarious and fun!

I know! The story is emotional and sad because they are rich. Much more is expected from each of the Host Club members by their families, and oh! Just read the manga! >_<

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I was skimming over episode 23 since I couldn't understand.

BUT OMG!!! XD THEY HELD HANDSSS

I don't know if its meant as a couply gesture or something since I only skimmed the episode and didn't understand a word said. Who held hands? I'm not tellingg.

Yeah I guess the Manga is complete and you get to know a lot of things. I often wish that they would play significant parts of the manga into an anime. But the anime is only a few episodes long..lets hope they extend it coz there is a lot more to show regarding the manga.

Guest simpleandpink

^I'm thinking an OVA, like School Rumble. It included some stuff that wasn't in the anime, but were sidestories in the manga. Yeah, they should be like SR, then do a second season :lol:

Guest tifachan

omg!! u noe,, epi 21.. its so freaking sad.. hikaru is sooooooo dumb! how can he leave kaoru?!!?!?

Well, he didn't exactly "leave" Kaoru- yet. XD It was more of a prediction.

Guest darkanqelxp

i've watched up to episode 20

just a question

is haruhi ever going to grow her hair out..?

she looks 10x better as a girl with "Real" long hair

Archived