[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan

^Derno. Lolsz.

Omggg. EPisode 13 wasn't as funny as the manga. :T It was touching though. ^^ I was really looking foward to seeing Alice A-D... Lolszz. And a big Beelzenef! ^^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I didn't really like this episode much... It was rather boring compared to the manga. I wanted to see Kyouya as the queen and Mori as the baby. Mori looks so cute in the manga as the baby, and the part where he grows and is naked. :w00t: And the big Beelzenef would have been great! Although the Kirimi and Nekozawa mushroom thing was pretty wierd... She was really pretty. And Kyouya was touching her... :mellow:

Guest chickyl3aby

my friend got me into this anime... at first i thought it was weird but i grew to liking it.... it's funny...

i've only seen 10 episode... but i like it so far...i haven't read the manga yet though...

Guest ;jenna

This episode wasn't that great...I agree, manga pwned that bit lol xD

and Mori as the baby was so cute! <3 They should of kept it. >_<

Guest darapi

Baby Nekozawa is incredibly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Waits impatiently for next episode*

By the way, is the manga licensed?

Guest tifachan

Yea, baby Mori... Hehe. I also wanted to see them do that pose for their "contest" for Haruhi. LOLSZ. xD

Guest missgwyneth

I saw this, It's like.. awesome ! I'm so into the anime, I only read book1 of the manga though. Is there like a real point in the series? It seems like its all really just a bunch of short stories.

Guest MiZzKaEunieee

haha. i love this fic. i read the manga and is currently watching the anime. the manga is further though. lol. my fav characters are haruhi, mori, and the twins. it's pretty hilarious.

Guest tifachan

I saw this, It's like.. awesome ! I'm so into the anime, I only read book1 of the manga though. Is there like a real point in the series? It seems like its all really just a bunch of short stories.

Hmm...good question. xD Maybe they'll reach an ending sometime later?

Guest simpleandpink

Hrm, I've not been following the manga. Does anyone know what volume/chapter that the last episode came from? I just want to know to see the pace of the anime, because, we're already halfway through the anime series, so I'd like a general idea of where it would end. Are there more volumes out? I'm pretty sure that this manga is ongoing in Japan...

I know that anime tends to make "filler" episodes because they've run out of material [manga], and hopefully Ouran won't have to do that x_x [case in point: the Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden II]

As for my thoughts on Episode 13, I loved it. It's one of my favorites right now. I loved all the symbolism and I liked how it ended like that [Although, x _x It would have been amusing to see Haruhi in the Alice costume...I saw the twins holding it :lol:] I didn't notice the Lobelia girls until the second time I watched it, I was wondering where they were :D My fave part was probably the end. Side note: I really like Tamaki's seiyuu :)

Guest iciclepop

^Derno. Lolsz.

Omggg. EPisode 13 wasn't as funny as the manga. :T It was touching though. ^^ I was really looking foward to seeing Alice A-D... Lolszz. And a big Beelzenef! ^^

hahaha.. Alice A-D is so funny..

Hrm, I've not been following the manga. Does anyone know what volume/chapter that the last episode came from? I just want to know to see the pace of the anime, because, we're already halfway through the anime series, so I'd like a general idea of where it would end. Are there more volumes out? I'm pretty sure that this manga is ongoing in Japan...

I know that anime tends to make "filler" episodes because they've run out of material [manga], and hopefully Ouran won't have to do that x_x [case in point: the Taiwanese drama Meteor Garden II]

As for my thoughts on Episode 13, I loved it. It's one of my favorites right now. I loved all the symbolism and I liked how it ended like that [Although, x _x It would have been amusing to see Haruhi in the Alice costume...I saw the twins holding it :lol:] I didn't notice the Lobelia girls until the second time I watched it, I was wondering where they were :D My fave part was probably the end. Side note: I really like Tamaki's seiyuu :)

Scanlations up to Volume 5 Chapter 17. I know Volume 6 is out, so you could buy it if you want :)

Guest tifachan

Yea, the Lobelia girls turned out to be crocodiles?? But they were flowers who groped Haruhi in the manga! xD

Guest yumi-chan

HAHA! Yep XD I also like the twins alot, rofl. This manga is just way to funny, I've yet to watch the anime though.

--Yumi

Archived