[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Netizens Leak Boys Before Flowers Scene

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2009...90225_bbf_0.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/images/uploads/2009...90225_bbf_1.jpg

credits: allkpop.com

looking at the pics, does it look like they are kissing inside while JH and JD are standing on the veranda outside?? It looks like JH on the other side of the glass door... :tears:

contrary to the popular opinion, i'm all for the JP-JK lovin'!!! I just love the fiancee's character. i dont know but I want to see more jealous JanDi. it's always JunPyo who's jealous of the JH-JD bond. not thinking of the manga or the Japanese version, but I want JP and JK to develop a relationship the way Jandi is with Jihoo.

with all the hints they're throwing at us, this version better have a VERY satisfying ending for the YiJung-GaEul characters!

Guest hillz3388

Junpyo broke the cellphone because he was so fusterated because Jiho has to be the one who has to make sure that Jandi is o.k. and there is nothing that he can do. Also, he senses that Jihoo and Jandi are becoming too close... his worst fear is loosing Jandi to Jiho as of right now.

Did anyone notice that in the scene where Jaekung meets Jandi at Shinwa school, she acts like she doesn't know her name or she hasn't seen her in a long time? Well, Jandi knew that she was at Junpyo's Birthday party, why didn't Jaekung? She did join the group conversation to speak out about the surprise engagement, didn't she notice Junpyo talking to Jandi?!?!?!

yeh, i was rather confused when i watched that part, i didnt really understand why it seemed like its been a long time no see situation o.O

unless it was like a week or something after the birthday party, but i doubt it, it wouldve at least been 2-3 dayz at the most....but yeh beatz me....

and at the breaking cell phone scene, it realli does show that JP knows JD since he contacted JH to make sure JD is alright/safe. but he must've had it hard to bear the fact that the one he love feels comfortable and close to his best friend. =/ i mean, i wouldnt feel great myself.

I don't think we're going to see JD and JP get back together for a long time. I haven't read the manga so I don't know what happens in it, but I've seen enough Korean dramas to know that the main couple never really gets back together until the end. At most, I imagine they'll have maybe 2 episodes of being together, but they are never truly "together" until the very last episode. And, if they are still sticking with 24 episodes, that's at least 5 more episodes to go before JD and JP are together.

After all, as much as we love the storyline between YJ and GE, it would be strange if our main couple is happy and everything is resolved between them but the drama continues for the sake of finishing the plot between YJ and GE. Plus, there's the fact that the writers need to do something about the evil mother and the hints that the Shinhwa Corporation is about to fall apart. It just wouldn't be a Korean drama if the plot suddenly changed directions so that JD and JP are a couple and are working together to save Shinhwa and defeat the evil mother. As much as we hate all the angst between JD and JP right now, that's what Korean dramas are all about. And even if it is based on a Japanese manga, we are still dealing with a Korean drama, which means that it will ultimately follow the same formula.

Don't get me wrong. I want to see JD and JP back together already, but I just don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Fans saw BOF crew and cast filming at a library. Maybe BOF will finally show JD seriously studying to prepare for med school? Also, someone supposedly overheard the crew talk about filming at Jeju island next week... maybe we should expect to see the deserted island scene soon?

Maybe Jeju island is the scene where Junpyo & Jaekyung and Jihoo and Jandi go travelling together? This was in the manga...and also where Jaekyung tries to use her womanly wiles to attract Junpyo hahaha!

Guest lyptika

yeh, i was rather confused when i watched that part, i didnt really understand why it seemed like its been a long time no see situation o.O

unless it was like a week or something after the birthday party, but i doubt it, it wouldve at least been 2-3 dayz at the most....but yeh beatz me....

I was confused about that as well, so I re-watched that scene and I get it now.

Actually JK stood right behind JD when she joined the group. Here's the Screencap:

snapshot20090225204242.jpg

Later on she never looked in JD's directon as she talked to Darth Mama. And when JP talked to JD, JK was about to turn her head, but JP grabbed her wrist and rushed off and took her in tow. JK never had a chance to take a glance on JD nor recognize her.

I think that many are starting to come around and see that the situation with JH is just getting to a heartbreaking point. Like I've said before the writers need to reign in the JH character because it's just getting ridiculous to have one guy appear to be more suited to JD. In the end JH will be all alone but at least he'll have this grandfather. Like who wants to be left with just an elderly man when their true love is gone off with some other guy??? Yeah right. JH deserves better than that.

I think they are trying to show that JH needs to resolve the problem with his family (i.e. grandfather) first. In an earlier episode, the other F2 mentioned that JH became autistic after his parents' death and his grandfather's withdrawal from his life. This event has been haunting JH all his life and once he and his grandfather clear up their misunderstanding, it will enable JH to get on with the rest of his life. Right now, he seems to focus on just one person to the point of obsession (first with SY and now with JD). Perhaps "obsession" is the wrong word, but he focuses on one person at a time. Even with the F4, you get the feeling that JH is always kind of on the outskirts and tagging along. I mean all of the F3 seem to kind of just tag along behind JP, but the YJ and WB seem closer together and seem to do their own things sometime.

Guest kriza_09

I was confused about that as well, so I re-watched that scene and I get it now.

Actually JK stood right behind JD when she joined the group. Here's the Screencap:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7542/snapshot20090225204242.jpg%7Boption%7D

Later on she never looked in JD's directon as she talked to Darth Mama. And when JP talked to JD, JK was about to turn her head, but JP grabbed her wrist and rushed off and took her in tow. JK never had a chance to take a glance on JD nor recognize her.

well, i think it's in her character that she's a little bit ignorant... always does anything she wants the way she wants it and never really take time to pay attention to her surroundings or what other people think...

so i think it's really reasonable that she didn't notice anyone during JP's birthday party except Junpyo and his mother. Remember she didn't even recognize Jihoo later at the school even though she was facing him at the party.. how could she recognize Jandi when she was just facing her back??? besides, remember that Jandi is supposed to be a plain girl normally but unrecognizable when she dresses up and wears make up... ^^

This is kinda random, but one scene from epi. 15 that made me cry is when Junpyo's mother said: "I hope there's no change in everyone's love and support until the day Shinhwa group becomes the best in the whole world"

It's as if they were saying the words themselves!!!! ^^

Guest polaris

Junpyo broke the cellphone because he was so fusterated because Jiho has to be the one who has to make sure that Jandi is o.k. and there is nothing that he can do. Also, he senses that Jihoo and Jandi are becoming too close... his worst fear is loosing Jandi to Jiho as of right now.

Did anyone notice that in the scene where Jaekung meets Jandi at Shinwa school, she acts like she doesn't know her name or she hasn't seen her in a long time? Well, Jandi knew that she was at Junpyo's Birthday party, why didn't Jaekung? She did join the group conversation to speak out about the surprise engagement, didn't she notice Junpyo talking to Jandi?!?!?!

Well..technically JK didnt know Jandi's name until that time on Shinhwa campus. In Macau.. JK told JD her name.. but left before JD could tell her name. However, I also have my suspicions about JK.. since as you said.. she did see and hear JP talking to JD at the suprise engagement and then on the campus she asked Jandi.."You know Gu JunPyo?" ...I think she's putting up a pretense that she doesnt know what's going on. ALso.. in 16 there was a scene where JK saw JP and JD standing with each other and when JD tried to run away from JP.. JP went after her. (seeing this..JK ran after JP and JD) JD asked JH to give her a ride on the motorcycle and that's when JK saw JH.

At this moment...I feel that she purposefully blurted out that now she knew who Jandi was talking about the other night at the sleep over. ("Now I know!.. Is this the guy that you said liked?) (I mean come on!! WHat kind of friend would blurt something out like that in public!! SO mESSED UP!!! :angry: ) She saw that JP was chasing JD and so she spoke out loud to make it seem like JD confessed to her that she like Jihoo...Arghh!)

It's almost likeshe's pushing and forcefully matching Jandi with Jihoo so that JP can be hers. This is only my personal opinion... but i think girls like that are scarier than girls who outright try to steal another girl's man.. On the outside she seems so cheerful spunky and nice.. but there is at the same time such a diregard for Jandi's feelings and there is that scary mentality of hers that whatever JaeKyung wants JaeKyung gets no matter what. :unsure:

.. but there is at the same time such a diregard for Jandi's feelings and there is that scary mentality of hers that whatever JaeKyung wants JaeKyung gets no matter what. :unsure:

That's exactly how I feel. There just seems to be something suspicious about her, although I can't really pinpoint exactly what it is.

Surely by the way Jandi was talking about Jun Pyo and the way he followed her in that scene she knew something was going on?

Oh well, I hope all goes well, and the ending turns out how I'd like it to be otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do :crazy:

Guest macky07

i just finished watching ep 16 and omg jp was very good at the end part wherein he had no choice but to ask help to jh and he cant do anything to help her out and so te frustration comes and decided to throw the cellphone...sometimes u were pt in that situation wherein u cant do anything about it...hays really frustrating...

well in the end i they would still be together..very nice..8 more episode huhuhu..so sad...

Just in case someone who can read Korean is interested in buying Korean BOF manga, it' is now 20 volumes. They combined the managa so that it fits into 20 volumes instead of 36. I was told 36 volumes are now out of print. Each volume is thicker than before and of course more expensive.

I decided to treat myself to early birthday and early Mother's Day so I went during lunch and bought all 20! LOL! They wrapped each volume with little 1/4 paper with BOF picture.

If you are interested in how much I paid, I paid $200 which included tax and she gave me Goong Vol. 19 for free. Now I have to think of a way to sneak them into the house without my husband knowing. LOL!

Guest ayoepan

SPOILER ALERT:

I know people have been posting the "grocery shopping" pics but I don't think this has been posted before. I'll take it down if it has. LOL, look at all the ramen they're buying! And for all the Joondi shippers, JP does not look too happy during the date.

Another BOF filming siting:

Fans saw BOF crew and cast filming at a library. Maybe BOF will finally show JD seriously studying to prepare for med school? Also, someone supposedly overheard the crew talk about filming at Jeju island next week... maybe we should expect to see the deserted island scene soon?

blue_angel thx for the spoiler ^^

love the spoilers ^^

I hope there wll be deserted island scenes, but looking from the story now... i guess its supposed to be the scene where JD-JH-JP-JK went double date and JK tried to make JP to be hers... :)

wow...getting intense...

Its sooo typical Kdrama... All the instensity started after Episode 10...

and we only left behind with happy scene in the last 1-2 episodes...

Aigoooo.... <_<

dalili, nice siggy but shouldn't ur siggy not more than 40 KB ???

no hard feeling, but probably mods will remove ur siggy... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Shmindy

I think they should make it where they all part an come back a couple years later and see how it all falls out....but I do like the Jandi amnesia part. Take her back to when she likes JH first and forgets JP and then see what that does to JP. It either will make him stay by her or marry JK.

In either case they have to have something for JH. They cannot leave him alone, it would be too sad. Just like Lover's in Paris, I don't think I could handle another ending like that one.

Guest ayoepan

I do like the Jandi amnesia part. Take her back to when she likes JH first and forgets JP and then see what that does to JP. It either will make him stay by her or marry JK.

In either case they have to have something for JH. They cannot leave him alone, it would be too sad. Just like Lover's in Paris, I don't think I could handle another ending like that one.

Shmindy, love the idea JD got the amnesia and only memorize JH as her first love :lol:

but with JP personality, I bet he'll catch JD up :sweatingbullets:

I guess I'll bawl in the end due to JH...

Just like I feel sorry for Lee Yul in Goong, but Lee Yul has quite 'dark' personality, which make me not really that sad...

but JH ?? OMG... he's just angel to me... :)

dalili, nice siggy but shouldn't ur siggy not more than 40 KB ???

no hard feeling, but probably mods will remove ur siggy... :sweatingbullets:

I just realised now it's huge, thanks for the warning. :sweatingbullets:

There's too many spoilers in this thread now, I think I'll just avoid it :blush: It kind of spoils the moment when you know what's going to happen, I'd rather take the surprise.

That's exactly how I feel. There just seems to be something suspicious about her, although I can't really pinpoint exactly what it is.

Surely by the way Jandi was talking about Jun Pyo and the way he followed her in that scene she knew something was going on?

Oh well, I hope all goes well, and the ending turns out how I'd like it to be otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do :crazy:

I don't quite believe that she knows exactly what's going on but I think she has an idea. And, maybe what she said to JD about wondering if JP had a girl he liked and it doesn't matter because she was going to make him like her (paraphrasing) might be considered a warning. It could lend credence to what you guys say.

Strangely enough, JK's "I am going to tame you. Bang" remark to JP --- didn't F3 write in the certificate they gave JD after her last swim that she had tamed GJP and F4?

JK can't tame something that has already been domesticated, hmmmmmm......

EDIT: I'd like for JD to get into medical school and leave behind JP to figure out his family's business and then in a couple of years start over again.

Guest Shmindy

Shmindy, love the idea JD got the amnesia and only memorize JH as her first love :lol:

but with JP personality, I bet he'll catch JD up :sweatingbullets:

I guess I'll bawl in the end due to JH...

Just like I feel sorry for Lee Yul in Goong, but Lee Yul has quite 'dark' personality, which make me not really that sad...

but JH ?? OMG... he's just angel to me... :)

I agree JH is such a beautiful soul. They can't leave him alone. Espeically with all the hurt that he has felt. How can they do that too him. Maybe bring his first love back or else give him a way to find love away from JD. Well if they don't end up together!