and i love KIM JOON too~~

^chiara

wow,,,

thank you so much

I'm trying to rip it from the vid

but failed

hehehe

veoh doesn't work for my country :(

wonder is there anyone upload it at another streaming site...

PS: I have another BOF-OST, the singer is Kim Yeon Woo (correct me if I'm wrong)

it seems the korean version of the taiwanese song

I've tried so many times to upload it at MF but failed

can someone help me to upload it? I will send you the song

thanks

^cutiepad

only monday and tuesday at 21.55 pm

Guest Angela Ham

the first episode was BOMB!!!!

HYUNJOOONGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

but what's with the exaggerated light when they enter school.... :huh:

New Here :D

Just finished the two episodes & im impressed!A lot of new surprises for this version.

I always look forward to Gu Jun-pyo's character & Lee Min Ho did a great job.Tough but soft-hearted guy.His mom though looks less scarier here.

Thanks guys for the links.Subs are sure fast,not that im complaining.^^

---

@alegna.mah LOL I noticed that too...& Hyunjoong in white,looks like an angel

Guest lucky_moon

I finished Ep1.. I have to admit that at first I didn't like JD but later she really impressed me with her acting as a bold girl in front of the F4 .. I love how calm is JH character, how stubborn & arrogant as JP character also I loved YJ as the playboy; never got to see him in these kind of roles but he did well.. I'll watch Ep2 tomorrow cuz it seem interesting from the preview.. :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Lee Min Ho's Fiancee Is Lee Min Jung

You gave me a heart attack there. for a few seconds i thot she's lee min ho's real-life fiancee, until i read below and realized it's junpyo's. Geez.... hahaha.

I think korean version is more believable.

I watched both episodes.

What I didn't like:

I personally think that they didn't torture Jandi enough, that I don't really understand her hatred for Jun Pyo. Or maybe they wanted Jandi to be the kind of girl who can't stand injustice. But still, I don't really see that in Jandi.

What I liked:

I think the best performance in this drama was surprisingly from the guy who acted as Jun Pyo. Out of all the different versions, I liked his portrayal of Doumyouji the most.

SKIP THIS COMMENT IF YOU DON'T LIKE COMPARISON COZ THAT IS INEVITABLE!!!

i agree with guccigal that this version is more believable. i said that because i remember when watching the japanese and taiwanese version, i thought that the overwhelming bullying prompted by F4 was over the top and simply didn't make sense. i just couldn't believe that high school bullying could be that extreme and senseless (even though i read somewhere that such mindless bullying does happen in japanese schools. dunno tho). So when they toned it down a notch in this korean version, i felt that this is more real. However, i dunno what happened that caused a student at the beginning of the episode wanted to commit suicide. But looking at how the F4 behave so far, i simply can't comprehend how can this four 'tame' people drive other people to feel suicidal. Also, i know i complained when the bully is over the top and to be honest, whatever they did to jandi was pretty humiliating already, but maybe the execution of the bullying scenes were not really that impactful causing me to feel that the cause for hatred to death jandi should feel toward junpyo was not strong enough. in MG and even in HYD JP, i felt that i really understand/comprehend the female leads' hatred towards the F4 leader. And MG's F4 did seem intimidating and scary, maybe because they showed a scene where F4 had a super violent fight with others in a bar or something in the early episodes to establish the fact that F4 was indeed a scary bunch and people that you should be scared of, one way or the other. In this k-version, the F4 seems a little bit... what should i call it...professional? junpyo actually went and played american football to release his anger, and that game is a good place to play it rough. he made the character more sensible, more humane. and that is where the 'problem' lies. Hana Yori Dango was not supposed to make sense or real. it should be over dramatic, unreal, basically over the top. At least, that was my general feeling when i read the manga. So while i applaud the k-version attempts at being more sensible/real - if that's what they hv in mind (eventhough some scenes just didn't jive with that concept like helicopter scene (anyone? haha), or the cafeteria and a few others in general) - i do feel rather down with the lack of craziness and senseless acts. It's like a conflict of interest within myself, really. i feel that what the k-production fails to do is to establish to viewers that F4 is SCARY and INTIMIDATING. If this is any other drama, i would say the 'mildness' is plenty fine and actually more realistic. But this is a manga adaptation, so i can't help but feeling a little disappointed that they fail to give me the intimidating first impression like when i read the manga itself. Having said that, i think what i should do is to treat this BOF as just another korean drama with its own idea and forget about the manga adaptation (a hard thing to do when you are such a fan), and enjoy the show~

BTW, appearance-wise, i agree with most, that this is yet the best-looking F4. i watched lee min ho's act before BOF and thot he has potential. Now, if only he's a little bit more scary in here. But in general, i do feel that his junpyo character has more depth to it. i could see the bored, nothing-interests-me-much expression, the lonely soul. that works. maybe he'll get scary later. who knows. can't wait. lol.

*EDIT*

I re-watched the first episode, now with proper subs and all (and maybe with a newer outlook towards the whole new HYD version thing) and realize that this episode is not bad at all. i found new appreciation towards the characters now, specially geum jan di. tomorrow i'll rewatch episode 2 eng-subbed and hopefully i'll feel better about the whole thing. huhu~

I cant wait to see some of the side characters like jun pyo's fiance, his sister(loved her in the japanese version) and side plots with soujiro and akira. if these characters are presented well, they can really

elevate the drama. like in coffee prince, it was the endearing supporting characters that helped make that drama stand out.

Guest xvampireknight

xD hahaha, the scene when JD's friend dropped the icecream

on JP and apologized, when he said "If apologies could solve

all the problems, why would we need police?"--I just watched

that scene yseteday in Meteor Garden with the teacher apologizing.

=( I dont know why people say they did bad casting with the main girl.

I actually liked her. She's really cute and funny and can pull off a great Tsukushi.

Guest sweet alise

I have been waiting for this since...........forever ago. XD And I have to say I think it's doing a good job so far. It's really hard not to compare this version to the Japanese one--I didn't watch the Taiwanese version. Like xx|outsider|xx said, I was expecting so much more from the F4. While they're from rich families, have exceptional skills, and connections I just thought the F4 seemed more impressive in the Japanese version. Oh, well. Each to their own. But I really like the Korean version very much. And cannot wait for more!

Guest bitter SOOweet

i've heard so much about hanayoridango

this shall be interesting

and i like the cast: kim hyun joong <3 haha ;;

i'm glad its finally airing now all i need is to find some time to sit down and watch it :D

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

One funny mistake I've seen so far is Jan di's dress while she was working and then suddenly paparazzi trouble her and then after that scene was junpyo's mother who was ALREADY reading a magazine with the pics that was taken by the paparazzi (in the scene while she was working in the restau) then the next scene was Jan di was running away with the same dress from the restaurant were a lot of paparazzi wants to take pictures of her.

How did junpyo's mother got a magazine with that incident in just one day? korea's news in the series is fast!

Guest polaris

This drama is already getting so good with only two episodes.~ Great tension between Jandi and Joon Pyo..Can't wait for next monday and tuesday!!!! :w00t:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

It is known that Lee Min Jung has cut her hair short in order to fit into her role. Lee Min Jung will appear in episode four of “Boys Before Flowers” to be broadcast on the 13th Jan.

Source: SportsChosun

credit: Hanfever

whaa? so soon? 0_0 I don't remember the fiancee role appearing so early in the series

yeah I think this drama needs to slow down a bit. I mean, the J-version was fast paced, but that's because it only had like 9 eps in total. I have no idea what the director plans on doing for the remaining.. 18 episodes.