Guest XiahxTiffany

i didnt read the manga but u never know

the writers could do anything they want

they could make it a happy or sad ending

im just hoping but JP and JD

JH will be super best friends wit JD and maybe his ex will come back

Ga Eul and Kim Bum

and JP's fiancee to be JD's like sister in a way

and also i just want JP's mom to be nicer :P shes to rich so she could do anything she wants

Guest ployathina

anyone plz i want ep13 softsub

i the softsub i had doesn't fit with the ep ><

please help

If you want you can go to http://arashi.vox.com she has all the episodes hardsubbed :) She's pretty good about getting them up and does amazing work!

how does the manga end anyways? HAppy or sad? I mean the korean pds won't change it to a sad ending if the manga was happy don't you think?

does anyone know what happened in the japanese version during about this time?

In the manga, as some told me, it is still an open ending, they are not married, but Makino will still wait for Domyoji.

In the Japanese version (movie), Domyoji/Junpyo and Makino/Jandi got married and Makino was pregnant too. At the last scene of the movie, Makino said that you (the baby) can not inherit his attitude, but you can has the same hair style (curly hair) as him. That is so sweet. Also, I feel really sorry for Rui/Jihoo as he always supported Makino, especially when he looked the pic (F4 with Makino) and said goodbye, I almost cried.

Guest doglover82293

In the manga, as some told me, it is still an open ending, they are not married, but Makino will still wait for Domyoji.

In the Japanese version (movie), Domyoji/Junpyo and Makino/Jandi got married and Makino was pregnant too. At the last scene of the movie, Makino said that you (the baby) can not inherit his attitude, but you can has the same hair style (curly hair) as him. That is so sweet. Also, I feel really sorry for Rui/Jihoo as he always supported Makino, especially when he looked the pic (F4 with Makino) and said goodbye, I almost cried.

OMG!! I hope the japanese version and the korean version will be similar. The ending was really good~~~ kyah!!!

how does the manga end anyways? HAppy or sad? I mean the korean pds won't change it to a sad ending if the manga was happy don't you think?

does anyone know what happened in the japanese version during about this time?

the manga has a happy ending, in terms that domyoji and makino are together, but they both have to finish their "obligations". domyoji has to stay in NY to study how to run the company and makino goes to the university to study law. maybe here to study medicine? the Jdrama version also ended like this, but they make a movie special which closes everything with a wedding

i dont think the PD going to change into a sad ending for the main couple. the writer and all of hanadan fans in this planet going to hunt him down if he did that :lol:

[] cartoon20frog.jpeg

+

[] d201c.jpg

=

jan di.

forreal. :|

and then she looks like a pig from side profile. u__u;

that's all i thought when i saw the drama.

drama is sooo good. *A*

stayed up watching it.

glad it's not exactly like hana yori.

<3

hahahaah yeah i really see where you get that from. i think she looks like a Furby. i cant help but notice the "pretty" girls all have awfully obvious surgery.

i absolutely love the drama. its so addicting and i love the cloths they wear in them. its killing me to have to wait for the rest of the episodes.

the manga has a happy ending, in terms that domyoji and makino are together, but they both have to finish their "obligations". domyoji has to stay in NY to study how to run the company and makino goes to the university to study law. maybe here to study medicine? the Jdrama version also ended like this, but they make a movie special which closes everything with a wedding

i dont think the PD going to change into a sad ending for the main couple. the writer and all of hanadan fans in this planet going to hunt him down if he did that :lol:

But as I know, the biggest fan of Rui/Jihoo in the planet is the author. The scenes of NY/Macau is just wanting Makino and Rui to be together.

Guest hoistdacolors

spoiler about the manga

in the 'one shot' which focuses on Rui, tuskasa and tsukushi are engaged. of course, being tsukushi, she refused the ring at first. And again, it was Rui that helped them seal the engagement. The engagement took place at the leaning tower of Pisa.

Just finished watching up to episode 14 coz I've been too lazy lately. XD

Anyway, on with the drama.

JH's character has grown so much eversince he came back from chasing MSH.

He smiles more and is more open with his feelings.

And he is so adorable in ep.14's ice cream scene.

I want the hat that he was wearing! :D

I love how JP and JD's love progressed through the episodes.

Obviously JP loved JD more, but his love was definitely repaid when JD came all the way to Macau for him.

Though it was sad that their reunion crashed down like that, I think what matters is that we saw up to what extent JD would go through for him.

I don't get how so many people thought JP was being cold about the breakup scene? JP has been desperate to be with JD and changing his rotten ways to be the man she needs. Plus we all know his mother is a she-devil! JP had to be mean to be kind.

I don't expect JD to understand cause she's a bit of a ditto head. That's why JH is around to clear things up. JH might be the only one with wisdom and a rational mind to calm the storms between JP and JD.

I have no doubt that the breakup scene devastated JP more than JD could imagine!

Exactly what I was thinking, word by word.

From the moment JP first saw JD in Macau, I knew that very instant that he will do things that will make JD hate him even it breaks him.

JP's love for JD is too strong. It would be impossible that his harsh words were true.

He will do anything just so he could protect JD from that devil mother of his. :tongue2:

I liked it when JP went to the store and bought the shoes for JD. He's so cute when he stuck his tongue out at JK. :P

I wonder when and how he will give it. Though I think he will just get someone to send it to her.

I'm fine with JD and JH becoming BFF. ^^

I know that JH loves JD but his will to make her happy is stronger than his personal feelings. :)

Guest loveex3

**emmm. for anyone who said that GHS isn't pretty, that is actually a compliment to the make-up artists lol because, she's not SUPPOSED to be pretty. in the manga, they describe both tsukushi and domyouji as not so attractive people. GHS's actually really pretty. if you look at her in past dramas or old pictures, before she cut her hair for this drama, she's really pretty. and they actually put make-up in a certain way to make her look "uglier".

Actually, I heard that Goo Hyesun does her own make up for the drama, and the clothes she wears are all her own. I'm not sure about the reason, they just didn't hire a 코디 (coordinator?) for her. Sorry to cut your post, by the way.

I don't think Goo Hyesun is exactly pretty. She's just cute, I guess? Maybe it's just me, but in some angles, she's pretty, but in others, she looks a little bit old..? Someone said they should have picked Lee Yeonhee for the role as Geum Jandi instead..? Oh please, that girl can not act, honestly. Plus, it wasn't Jandi's beauty that made Joonpyo and Jihoo fall for her, it was her personality. So please stop complaining.

My favorite Joonpyo quotes from episode 14:

"...내가..... 당신 아들이 처음으로 사랑했던 사람이라고..."

(She's the person I, your son, loved for the first time...)

↑ I think this is how you translate it.

"잔디 건들이지마.... 약속 어기면 다 부셔버릴거아..."

(Leave Jandi alone.... If you don't keep the promise I'm gonna break everything...)

↑ He means that if she breaks whatever promise she made with him, he's gonna go crazy / he's gonna ruin everything, the company, etc.

I've mentioned this before, but it was heartbreaking to see the scene of Joonpyo and Jaekyung. Although when Joonpyo stuck out his tongue, I had to chuckle, but it was painful. It seems like if they get to know eachother, they will get along well / they are compatible with eachother. What I keep reminding myself though is that Joonpyo is already in love with Jandi, as everyone knows by now. So I don't think even Jaekyung can come between that. Of course, there will be some obstacles, but in the end it will be Joonpyo ♡ Jandi ~ I'm still curious what Jaekyung has to offer though.

Guest lucky_moon

anyone plz i want ep13 softsub

i the softsub i had doesn't fit with the ep ><

please help

No softsub resynce with Ental so either download Arashi Hardsubbed or wait for WITHS2 sub to release..

Guest jacolian

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing the storyline change up between JP and JD. I guess I still can't get over how rotten JP used to be and now he's being rewarded with true love <_< JH hasn't been so rotten in the past and he will be rewarded with more pain and heartbreak, at least it seems to be where this is all headed. :tears:

Blame it on my sick sense of humor. But wouldn't it be hilarious if the PD totally changes the ending and have Jihoo end up with JD and Junpyo with his fiancee? Can you imagine the hate mails?!?! LOL ;)

anyone have any idea what JD is going to do with her life now? im assuming she's going to be a chef too, maybe? lol

Well, in the written preview of Episode 13, it said that JD will decide to become a doctor since she can no swim competitively. Episode 15's written preview suggest that the PD are putting her on that path when she visits the former President's clinic.

sorry for off topic but I find this about the new version chinese of Hana Yori Dango

and I need some info please!!

is already the Press Conference or what???

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...5338&page=1

has anyone more pics??

That is not a new version of Hana Yori Dango. The production company just clarified and said the drama used the name of the manga to attract more attention.

Finally! Someone got their characterizations right. It was only proper that Yi-jung confronted Jun-pyo regarding his actions considering his family history with his womanizing dad. And Woo-bin, gawd my love for this guy grew exponentially after this episode. :blush: He'll definitely make a great match for Jae-kyung. Haha!

You are so... right. It should have been Yi-Jung to confront JP. Afterall, he more than anyone can relate to how JD is going to feel because of his own family situation. BTW, I love your signature/statement, "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth," - Oscar Wilde. Somehow, it just seems to fit episode 14. JD was trying to put on a brave front for the F3 after she realized that JP did not want to see her and saying that she needed to run into it bad or good as if it was no big deal. But after she put on that mask and saw the commercial with JP, she was able to finally face the truth and let herself cry. It was easier for her to cry in front of JH if he couldn't see her face. It was such an awesome scene.

As for those who think that GHS is not Jandi or beautiful, all they need do is watch episode 14!

Guest myname_boa_betheone

Does anybody know the Italian song that the boat man sings?

This drama is really addicting. I cry a lot during the episode 14.