[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest XiahxTiffany

yea this is my opinion but...

JP u made a wrong choice by picking that other girl

i really think JD is prettier and seems like she would have abetter heart

soo JP get ur act together NOW!!!!

Guest ethopia

gaaaaaa with all the spoilers and screencaps im dying to watch epi 14... but for now i cant

becoz i have to do some errands.. bummer!!... hopefully tonight i cant catch it!!

JP crying?!! :tears: OMG!! i just dont need bandaide i need stiches hehehe... :lol:

sheherizade3 : I love your review of episode 13, especially the translation of what F3 was presenting to JD in her retirement ceremony. Love that scene so much more now that I understand what they are saying.

I agree with you that although JD and JP's fiancee seems similar on the surface there are differences to their characters. JD can be loud, fiesty and very independent, but at the same time, she can also be gentle, caring, and reserved. We see this gentle side of JD many time when she is with JH, and the more boisterous side whenever JP is around. So that why I think there is a good chance she can be happy with whichever guys she chooses. Of course I am still rooting for JP!!!!

Guest disonelady

omg... im like so into this drama that when jp broke it off with her, it hurts me too... not only that when he met with F3 and them too... i feel like i was part of this drama... i couldnt help but cry because i was with them through out this whole drama.... im so addicted

I totally adore YJ/Kim Bum. I thought he was hot before but when he punched JP and stood up for JD! My heart melted.

I don't think even JH punched JP.

So JP now knows that JD can never swim again. He looked shocked to hear the news. JD might not blame JP but YJ surely does. The deeper reason why I think YJ punched JP was 1. he really wanted to see someone find a soulmate and maybe 2. for GE.

Guest Debbie1633

I just watched ep. 14 with english sub... what Jun Pyo said to Jan Di on that bridge was very devastating and totally uncalled for. It was extremely hurtful... I know that reason he had to say those things but still... I really teared up over that conversation! Things better pick up from here. I seriously don't want the fiancee to come between Jun Pyo and Jan Di for too long.

I just watched ep. 14 with english sub... what Jun Pyo said to Jan Di on that bridge was very devastating and totally uncalled for. It was extremely hurtful... I know that reason he had to say those things but still... I really teared up over that conversation! Things better pick up from here. I seriously don't want the fiancee to come between Jun Pyo and Jan Di for too long.

Where did u watch ep 14 with eng sub ????

and one question.. anybody knows in what language the man of the gondola was singing Time to say goodbye?

It's an italian song Conte Partiro. One on the most beautiful singer is Andrea Bocelli and you can found it here :Conte Partiro

Guest the_true_silver

SPOILER

my heart broke when geun jandi looked at gjp and he just ignored her. That was like.. wth!! why are you ignoring her. But the angst is good. For some reason, I feel so sorry for jihoo, he likes gjd so much....

www.viikii.net!! Enjoy! :)

Thanks..now im looking forward to finally understand the conversations after watching the episode 2 times already without sub :)

Guest Debbie1633

Thanks..now im looking forward to finally understand the conversations after watching the episode 2 times already without sub :)

hahaha that's great. I always go first to viikii. The subbers there are really fast and really great. I've watched ep. 14 3-4 times now and i cry everytime! :tongue2:

Guest misshakissh

OMG.......!!! mrs. kOO.... the biggest freaking malevolent piece of witch dats ever walked on korean drama evil character planet... like omg.... but then JUNPYO... pooooor thing,,, da dad and him clip was so freaking sad, especially when junpyo says... " see how it feels to be responsible for the lives of 700,000 ppl.." my heart just sank at that....

haiming was cute.. although i had to really focus in what he was saying in korean.. but his facial expression was good. i mean he plays the role of a chinese dude that can't speak korean well.. N HIS korean is pretty good in other vids,, so if that was acting... dang haiming..rofls.. he was cute. i liked him. not to mention nice face jesus and the height.. dude.. how is that korea can find more hotter freaking chinese men that can replace the chinese f4...then the chinese themselves?/..... its like "???wtf..."

Guest dahheekeem

OMG.......!!! mrs. kOO.... the biggest freaking malevolent piece of witch dats ever walked on korean drama evil character planet... like omg.... but then JUNPYO... pooooor thing,,, da dad and him clip was so freaking sad, especially when junpyo says... " see how it feels to be responsible for the lives of 700,000 ppl.." my heart just sank at that....

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! ohmygashhh!!!

Junpyoooo<33 i feel so bad for himmmm....he can't decide which to pick..

and t SUCKS that he has to hide his feelings for JANDI!!!! :tears:

and what was the thing where he was talking to his mom and he was like

"if you break the promise, 뿌셔버릴꺼야" (srry i dunno how to translate that xP)

what promise is he talking about??

Guest aurelie

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! ohmygashhh!!!

Junpyoooo<33 i feel so bad for himmmm....he can't decide which to pick..

and t SUCKS that he has to hide his feelings for JANDI!!!! :tears:

and what was the thing where he was talking to his mom and he was like

"if you break the promise, 뿌셔버릴꺼야" (srry i dunno how to translate that xP)

what promise is he talking about??

:tears: OMG jp seems to be in a difficult position right now!! so sad :( but we can see he loves jd when he sees her video !!