[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest eka_chan

OMG...just reading spolier from blue_angel_1004 :

So, JD will take care of a man in coma? i think, he could be JP's dad.

I found this spoiler a month ago in kpculture blog, it's about JP's dad:

Gu Bohn Hyung is the third-generation CEO of Shin-hwa Group. Since he was young, he wanted to be a pilot and live a free, bohemian life. However, he had to take responsibility for both his family and the company. Although he is one of the top CEOs in the world, he is actually quite easygoing and has an open mind. However, with the company’s recent financial crisis, his health suffers to the point that he has fallen into a vegetative state.

if this true, omg...i think jp's mom is pure evil!

When I read the positive outpourings of love and respect now being lavished upon Goo Hye Sun for her portrayal as Guem Jandi, I feel vindicated for the sentiments I expressed in my very first post on page 24 this thread way back in November:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November, 16, 2008 06:29 PM

I'm so looking forward to my favorite Korean actress (Goo Hye Sun :rolleyes: ) winning the nay-sayers over with the same marvelous, infectuous talents with which she hooked me into the world of KDrama with during her head-turning, heart-rendering performance as "Gukwha" in Pure in Heart. While I wholly enjoyed both the Taiwanese and Japanese versions of this material, (particularly Barbie Hsu's "Shan-cai" in Meteor Garden :phew: ) neither Mao or Barbie can touch Goo Hye Sun as an actress (imo.) She has the looks, the charm, and the acting chops to tackle any project. I've never known her to fail at anything yet. (NonStop 5, Ballad of Suh Dong, PIH, The King And I, The Amazing Chill-Woo, singing, painting, modeling, writing, directing... :P )

It's one thing to win the crowds over with hype and being glad-handed into the world via family pedegree and inherent decree, (much like the characters depicted by the fictional "F4" ;) ) it's another thing all together to win your place in the world by the sweat of your own brow and by the strength of your own merit and character. Miss Goo got her entrance into the Korean entertainment world as an over-whelmingly popular internet "ullzang." :wub: She has remained and prospered because she is infinitely talented human being who is literally "as strong as a weed." This role is awarded to her because she suits it better than any other actress in Korea. The netizens favored her and the casting director's concluded that they had made a wise choice.

Prepare yourselves to be wowed!!! :tongue2: :unsure::blink::mellow::huh::lol::D:wub:;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So happy that we're mostly all on the same team now. Let's hope that the final episodes end up granting everyone their wishes... :)

Guest EYN514

Gu Bohn Hyung is the third-generation CEO of Shin-hwa Group. Since he was young, he wanted to be a pilot and live a free, bohemian life. However, he had to take responsibility for both his family and the company. Although he is one of the top CEOs in the world, he is actually quite easygoing and has an open mind. However, with the company’s recent financial crisis, his health suffers to the point that he has fallen into a vegetative state.

Sorry for cutting your post. There are two scenarios: JP's dad might come back OR JD is taking care of some rich influential man that will eventually help JD gain JP's mom acceptance.

aahhh!! I want Monday to come already!!! I really want to see episode 22!!! The preview is just making it worse!!! PLEASE PD give us a REAL kiss between JP and JD.

HOLY! WHAT KIND OF A KISS WAS THAT ?! It was just merely touching lips!

And I haven't really heard Jandi expressing her love for Junpyo yet. It's always Junpyp who says 'I Love You' and not the other way around. Even as I read the upcoming previews, it's Junpyo who says 'I Love You', again!

Guest dunlop09

here's the link: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Goo Hye Sun goes to back to the hospital on the 19th.

written by: 김형우

translated by: dunlop09

20090320164951562e7_170707_0.jpg

On the 19th, Goo Hye Sun used her break time in between filming to go to the hospital. Originally, she was supposed have several visits to the hospital, but it was pushed back due to the filming. When she finally went, she received a check up and treatment.

The reason for the hospital visit is due to aftereffects of her car accident a few weeks ago. After the accident, Goo Hye Sun received stitches for a tear in her mouth region. But they still have to worry about internal injuries as well as external ones. Though it may not show on the outside, the probability of damage to the bones and organs was high. The representatives explained that, though Goo Hye Sun spent four days in the hospital, she is still not in the best condition. The staff and representatives held her back, but she put acting first and returned to set.

However, she ended up having to go back to the hospital. Due to the busy filming schedule, Goo Hye Sun barely has time to rest, let alone go to the hospital. She hasn't had time to take care of herself, and not getting treatment was not much help. After getting treated for the aftereffects of the accident and side effects of antibiotics, Goo Hye Sun returned to filming.

After she returned, she didn't act any different from her usual self. She continued to film with laughter and generosity(?).

An associate of Goo Hye Sun stated, “Goo Hye Sun doesn't say much about her condition to anyone. Since a few days ago, her condition has been getting pretty bad so we decided to go to the hospital on the 20th.

“After the filming is over, we plan to have her get a more official examination.”

--------------------------------

I hope she feels better soon :)

Anyway, I am in the middle of making another trailer parody, this time it's a Korean movie called "daddy long legs". It was a manga too I believe.

I didn't finish yet, so it's mostly sweet scenes with JP/JD so I thought I'd share it now.

This is just a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TfoM6QAmdA

I really wanted to do this one because I thought it helped explain the love triangle(JP/JD/JK) in a blunt way. In BOF we see that JP and JK are very similar. In the actual movie though, it turns out that the JP and JK character were actually the same people. it's confusing, but makes sense once you watch the movie.

Guest tam1430267282

And I haven't really heard Jandi expressing her love for Junpyo yet. It's always Junpyp who says 'I Love You' and not the other way around. Even as I read the upcoming previews, it's Junpyo who says 'I Love You', again!

Don't worry, based on the SPOILERS, I forgot what page it was and who posted it(sorry..) JD will say I love you to JP during their date following the date at the zoo..

About the kiss, I am really hoping that there is more to that than what we see in the preview..

Guest nicolet

awww.she must be exhausted or something...

i wanna watch jandi saying ilove you to jun pyo!!hahahas..

i wonder if ju pyo has a BIT feeling towards jae kyung xD...

BOF OST 2 + 2.5 downloads Click Here..

oh, if u wanna watch bof..

try www.epdrama.com

it downloads fast for me =)

hahas..and they

add their subs really quick =D

Guest EYN514

HOLY! WHAT KIND OF A KISS WAS THAT ?! It was just merely touching lips!

Jandi did express her love to JP in her own ways (i.e. she followed him to Macau, made him cookies, lunch box, etc).

"Actions speak louder than words," and I believe it is true in Jan Di's case. She doesn't need to say "I love you" to express her feelings to JP. She cried for him and called out his name when she was trouble. That to me said a lot!!! Although I do want to hear her say I LOVE YOU to JP, AHHH I can't wait!!

Guest seonnie

gyak, totally going nuts here,

daum or dcinside isn't loading/working for me,

only around 7 seconds during a 30 minute period of time -__-;;

any solutions anyone?

eeps, monday is two days away!

:P:P yay! yay! yay! :)

and the promopics & the official preview is the same kiss.

junpyos striped collared shirt, the blanket [aww], and the telescope,

eer, hyesun unnie..pout your lips a little, XD

oh WAIT!

here's a youku link, may work a little bit faster:

Episode 22 Long Preview YOUKU:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzkyMzU2MTY=.html

Guest kje_chocolate

I read from Baidu, after the zoo date, Jan Di ask Jun Pyo to to another date, she make a lunch box for him, tell him that she loves him, and they are kiss again ^^.

But after the date, Jan Di tell Jun Pyo "Les's break up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if it's true... :o

Guest KristyS

Omg ^^, IM anticipating for the new episode to come out. JP and JD are finally going to be together again. The kiss scene looks great too.. haha

So is there an English sub of the preview yet ?

I really like the new OST, thanks for sharing.

Guest TW1NKLE

EPISODE 22 LONG PREVIEW TRANSLATION

Mr. Jung: Young master.

Joonpyo: How's Jandi? Is she ok?

Mr. Jung: Dr. Lim has taken her to his house.

Joonpyo: To Jihoo's house??

Mr. Jung: As of right now, that's the safest place she can go.

Joonpyo: Let me borrow your cellphone.

Joonpyo: Are you ok?

Jandi: Yeah~

Joonpyo: Even if you weren't okay, you're not the type who would tell me.

Jandi: I'm really okay.

Joonpyo: Just wait a little bit longer. This time, even if i have to leave my house, i'm going to protect you.

Jandi: What do you mean?

Joonpyo: The evil witch is not just going to sit back and watch. She's going to cause trouble. I'm telling you that I'll be ready for her.

Jandi: Don't do that.

Joonpyo: What?

Jandi: Whatever happens, you have to be the reason. I don't want you protecting me.

Joonpyo: Why? You're my woman, so it's obvious that i protect you.

Jandi: The idea of someone looking over someone else, and protecting that someone.. i don't like that kind of stability. Up until now, I've received a lot from you, the F4 sunbaes, and Jaekyung. At the least, I want you and I to be on equal standing. I want to go through what i have to face.

Joonpyo: Did you know?

Jandi: What?

Joonpyo: There's no cute side of you whatsoever. [little boy pulls on his jacket]Hey. What are you doing?

Jandi: Chan, what's wrong?

Joonpyo: What's wrong?! [little boy whispers into jp's ear] What?! This isn't something to laugh about! Hold it! No matter what, you have to hold it!

Woobin: It's worse than death these days. Yi Jung is acting like a pain, Joonpyo's imprisoned.. I've been so stressed. Look. My skin has been deteriorating. Don't worry too much, though. It's not a big deal. He's just not allowed to go out.. He ruined a wedding in front of that almighty woman. It would be strange if there was no consequence. I'm planning on going to Joonpyo right now. Do you want me to deliever a message or anything? [jandi shakes her head] Are you okay, Jandi?

Jandi: I'm doing perfectly fine.. Why? Why are you looking at me like that?

Woobin: Just... you staying at Jihoo's house.. it seems like both you and Jihoo are comfortable about that. [jd gives him a look] I'm just saying.. [gets up to leave] Be strong, Geum Jandi. And thanks.

Jandi: For what?

Woobin: Jihoo. I've never seen him look so peaceful and comfortable. He found his grandfather because of you.

Jandi: No, right now they're doing me a favor.

GaEul: You're going to quit? You're just going to run away from it like this? You think this is what that person wants?

YiJung: It doesn't matter anymore.

GaEul: It matters to me! In order to obtain a strong heart that doesn't break easily, you told me that you have to be shaped and burnt. It's only then that you won't feel any regrets!

YiJung: It was all just nonsense.

GaEul: It's not over yet! You're not finished! I refuse to give up like this. This hand, i'm going to make it move once again.

Chairman Kang: The preparations are going smoothly, right?

Mr. Jung: Aside from everything else, to eliminate Su-Am Art center..

Chairman Kang: You know perfectly well that this about more than just that.

Mr. Jung: What are your plans?

Chariman Kang: This time, I'm going to take out the roots. Luckily, I know what's more important than money to that child..

Joonpyo: I have a proposition.

Chairman Kang: Proposition?

-end-

Just to make things clear, the conversation between Jung and the evil witch might not be exactly right (like the first four lines of that convo). i kind of had a hard time translating that part.

but yes, anyways, awww woobin i just love him. he's just wonderful in my eyes haha and i'm glad to see joonpyo finally stepping up. YES YOU CAN DO IT! BE A MAN! and jandi, just be quiet. haha let the man protect you. what's wrong with you?! haha no, but i really do love jandi<3 i know a lot of people are complaining about the upcoming kiss scene, but i'm just glad that they're having SOME kind of contact. i would be happy with seeing their lips barely touch for thirty seconds. haha i've been waiting too long to see joonpyo and jandi have their sweet, happy moment.

[edit] thank you blue_angel_1004 for the translation help!

Guest Banana Peel

Thank you edjen97 for the preview link! <3

Gasp x3, Woobin has a long line in episode 22!

and it's with JANDI! Wow! I'm so happy for him!

:)

JP looks stressed still, I hope he gets back to his normal self

soon.. (which won't be happening because of the whole memory loss stuff)

He looks so cute with the little boy!

I wonder if YJ & GE will really end up together.

It seems like they will, but then again, it might just end as

her helping him with healing his hand but just stay as friends.

Which I really hope not because there would be no point of

having them have seoul mates moment! :(

And I just thought about something. Mama Kang's assistant (Assistant Jung?)

must have a lot of stress more than we can imagine! He's like in between

Mama Kang and JP! Ugh, I would hatee to be in his position!

Does anyone know what JP says to his mother at the very end?

I'm guessing that he wants to make a deal ..?

Edit: Thanks for the translation, TW1NKLE!

Thanks for everyone who has been posting spoilers and previews. Next weeks episodes are going to be packed with drama. All I have to say is that Jandi is so lucky to have so many people who are on her side. Chairwoman Kang is a complete psycho who belongs in the looney bin. I don't know why she hasn't made it into the looney bin yet :). I sure hope that someone can teach that woman a lesson that she will never forget before the show ends.

Thank you TW1NKLE, LOL JP said JD has no cute side!!! LOL, only JP would say something like that and only to JD. Wonder what proposition JP has for his mom. Very interesting, looking forward to the progress and dreading the amnesia arc! I guess still no news of who the actress is yet.