[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest starlight tears

my 3rd post today. yeah, i know. but i cant stop myself.

after watching 22nd episode, i get more and more angried. why the PD can treat us, BOF's fans like this? JoonDi moment is too fast and too short. why he needs to add the "car cleaning" and the "story telling" of JH here (to me, i cant accept the "story telling" but the "car cleaning" is so stupid). PD nim, we're not naive and we know that BOF will end with JP-Jd so u may not drag Jh-JD moment any more. it's so old-fashioned. i'm pretty sure in tomorrow episode, their last date will be the same. so fast and so short! it's the scriptwriter's mistake. she drags the fiancee part for 9 episodes. now, they have rush the storyline. SoEul couple and JP's amnesia, some of woobin's storyline and of course, JH. all those things in 3 episodes? is it possible?

I totally agree with you! Sure, the PD is using JH popularity but seriously...there is no chemistry and you don't feel the love...you will see pure platonic relationship. Sorry to say, based on my experience I too is more comfortable with my guy friends than my boyfriend. The thing is up to this time, i don't know but JH 's acting is so poor (SOrry JH fans... let him sing coz I'm a fan too!) Last time he was crying without tears and now, I don't know why he's acting like he was mad with JK... I don't get it. The PD is doing it wrong, just hate to see JH-JD shipper to be feel more disappointed and but i hope the picnic date will be sweeter than the zoo date.

as a die hard (waving hands in the air) jihoo and jandi shipper i am praying, begging to all the god and godesses out there........to make this version different from other versions....JIHOO AND JANDI TOGETHER FOREVER.....i mean jh did alot of things for jd.he even does things (pushing jp and jd together) just to make jd happy while suppresing his feeling........JP what can i say......ur weak u dont even give a really good fight to protect JD......if i were u ill say to that evil witch, SCREW YOU, YOU LYING MANIPULATIVE richard simmons ,THIS MY LIFE AND ILL DO WHAT I WHAT.......SCREW CONSEQUENCES........ok thats all my rantings..........im forever JH fan and i dont care what people say about it wont be HYD if JD and Jp dont end up together........this all i can say........THIS IS AN ADAPTATION, A-D-A-P-T-A-T-I-O-N, PD'S CAN MAKE THEIR OWN VERSION OF THE MANGA, IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO THINGS BECAUSE "IT IS SUPPOSE"....IF THATS THE CASE......WHY MAKE THIS VERSION?......ANSWER: TO HAVE A DIFFERENT PROSPECTIVE........RIGHT(applause) :D

This is what I'm saying... It's PD' fault!

Guest samgirl

can anyone please point me to the link where i can watch it it online? i while ago i found a youku link but cant seem to fins it anymore thanks!

Guest tvananh1610

Does anyone know where I can find the instrumental song which is usually played in thorny scenes? Like right in the beginning scene of ep 22 when JP asks JD.... I can't find it in BOF OST vol 2 :(

Guest F4fan

I SAY PEOPLE WHO RANTS ABOUT LESS JP AND JD MOMENTS.GET A CLUE........i think PD is foreshadowing JH and JD will end up in the end (what do you is the purpose of putting thier many scenes together)......just think about it more JH and JD and less JP and JD......and think about other korean romance dramas........more scenes of two people people who will end up in the end.....now you get it :P

Maybe its to show that through time and circumstances, true love can still remain strong. Like the lotus, JH, JK, Mama Kang, time spent apart, distance, and all the other muddy obstacles that stand in JP and JD's way, their love will still push through and will continue to bloom for all to see.

True love isn't measured by the amount of time spent together. Its measured by the amount of deep feelings present when they are together and present when they aren't. I see the deep feelings from JH's side but not from JD's side. JH and JK have one-sided love. JP and JD have mutual love.

Guest danick

I find it so amusing that Jihoo and Jandi shippers are praying so hard to get the ending that they want. You are in for major disappointment guys!!!

The main reason why there are very few JOONDI moments is because it is intentional. The PD wants the viwers to crave for more. It makes the episodes more exciting. Even Meteor Garden was the same, so many episodes were given to Yesha and Dao Ming Si but still it was Shancai and Dao in the end.

No surpise ending here. The surpise lies on how they will attack the scene but same storyline people. The author of the manga was very specific in his copyright rules. You may show the story in a different manner but the basic storyline is the same.

But you can all dream and wish and pray...this is a free country anyway, nonetheless, you need to face it people, it is Jandi and Joon Pyo in the end.

How can you wish for Jihoo and Jandi ending when you know that it's Joon Pyo that makes her happy?

Peace!

I dun get it why many people said that KHJ is a bad actor. And most of these people who complain are Joondi die hard fans who fast forward everytime JH scene appear. To be fair to him he played YJH's perfectly to how the character shuld be....YJH is a quiet, very private person, will look indifferent at all time masking away his real feeling. Even so after he met JD he slowly began to open up and be more expressive...actually we can see him slowly lifted his mask tru out the show and see how being with JD made him to slowly appreciate being with people.....

Unlike JP who's very emotional, throwing tantrums, screaming n shouting at just anyone, when he's jealous or in love everyone in school wud know abt it...and slowly the arrognat heir began to show his compassionate side.....and LMH played his part very well too, even if he's basically an unknown actor...

To me both actors deliver their parts equally good. It's just like comparing Lee Byung Hun temperametal character in Beautiful Days and Bae Young Jun mysterious, reserved nature in Winter Sonata.....But of cos LMH and KHJ have still a long way to go before they'll be LBH or BYJ....what I'm saying is that it's unfair to say that just becos LMH part needs him to be more expressive that he's better than KHJ since his character is more reserved...and whoever said that KHJ cried without tears, better go and get their eyes check up...cos his n JD tears really annoys me cos it gets in the way during their one and only kiss scene.....

And btw, the saying that supporting roles are not important is totally wrong....because the whole casts performance will determine the success of a show...it's not my saying but China and international star Vicki Zhao who said that....a professional actors will act whatever part given to them no matter how small the role is to the perfection just so the drama/movie will be a successful as a whole.....

Guest shamien7

^^ yeah...if we're to measure who deserves to get JD, who is always being there for her...its undeniably JH...but JD will only be happy with JP...theres no doubt to that ^_^

p/s: PDnim and his scriptwriter, i dunno why you guys like to torture JH!! I thought with JK departure, all will fall back to its place now but it seems that your senses are still not there! Giving JH more screen time is not going to make him looking less pitiful! :fury:

hi!thanks for always posting the torrent link here.i have a favor to ask can you please upload this to another hosting site?maybe MF or MU or anywhere u want.because i can't dL it on my bt it always says there is something wrong with the client etc...and i tried that for soooo many times....pls,pretty pls...thanks in advance..^_^

im so excited for this episode i've read that it has full of joondi moments thats why im so anxious to dL this ep. :lol:

does filesend work?

**Ep 22 torrent link -ental-**

Guest samtly

I dont think is a question of who deserved JD but who does JD love. althought JH have always being there for JD but in the drama only when she is with JP can u really see her smile. she become really cute when she is with him. whenever she is with JH, she is always worrying about him more like a older sis.

Guest ml_87

lxandra: hey, i dont think that JoonDi fans say that HJ's acting is bad. they just so disappoint that in today episode, there're still some JH-JD moments which are really unnecessary (especially, the ' car cleaning'). honestly, at the beginning of BOF, maybe 6 first episodes, i find Hj's perfomance bad. but, after that, he improves so much. and now, i see him as a real Rui of HYD. the problem is not him, but the PD. i'm wondering do they have to do that. why the dancing scene is so short? why Jp-JD's talk lasts in 1 minute only? why the zoo date is just at the very end of today episode? is it becauz BOF is too hot so the PD thinks that the more we're thirsty of JP-JD, the more we wanna see their next episode?

i absolutely agree with samtly. we have no choice to decide who deserves JD's love. just herself and i know, until the end, it's only GJP!!

chunjess: ths for the link. i'm rewatching it now. oh, i dont know, but now i think today is just that bad to me. maybe, i expect too much of the PD. so , just sit here and wait for the next episode. no more hope and perhaps, their last date will be wonderful and memorable!!

Guest crappycaller05

does the link for torrent downloads have english subs? are these all in HDs?..oh! i hope ..i hope..i'm excited to see what happened on the wedding...anybody who knows a very good torrent site wherein I can upload BOF episodes in HQ with correct or accurate english subs...i would like to watch the drama again...on my school vacation..thanks heaps for your help...this version is the best, i watched Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden but Korean Drama version is the best B)

does the link for torrent downloads have english subs? are these all in HDs?..oh! i hope ..i hope..i'm excited to see what happened on the wedding...anybody who knows a very good torrent site wherein I can upload BOF episodes in HQ with correct or accurate english subs...i would like to watch the drama again...on my school vacation..thanks heaps for your help...this version is the best, i watched Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden but Korean Drama version is the best B)

sorry, every link posted here is in raw version. e-soft sub will be available in a week time.

i agree it's not a question of who deserves what, or who in this case. love isn't always reciprocal.

what I strongly feel is this: I dun think viewers have been led on to believe that jandi has ever wavered in her feelings for JP. Once she decided that it was JP she fell for, she has stuck to him. The times when she ever had doubts weren't becoz of a 3rd party but coz of their circumstances ==> his mom, her family's poverty.

She was extremely miserable when he left her in Macau. and only JP has the power to make her truly happy.

Guest qtvaNn

does filesend work?

**Ep 22 torrent link -ental-**

thank u so much! ur so kind..but it still doesn't work on my bt.maybe there is something wrong with my bt. :sweatingbullets: i'll just fix my bt first,but still thanks for ur effort i really appreciate it. im so anxious and excited i wanna watch the episode today! <_< oh well guess i'll just have to watch it on yt..

im so excited for joondi and soeul moments!