[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest oanhdinh

To Soonjap: Thank you so much for the translation.The lyrics are so sweet!! I'm still waiting for your transcribe phonetically. :)

And thanks to Twinkle for the ep 22 trans.Good job! ;)

what is wrong with Jun Pyo??!!! he is such a wimp!!! why is it that it has to be Jae kyung who will stop the wedding... he didn't do anything, if Jae kyung hadn't stop the wedding then Jun pyo would have gone marrying Jae kyung.....aaarrggghh :angry: ...he sometimes depend on others...

based on the spoilers, we all know the obvious that the evil witch is going to do something..and it's obvious the target would be JD..we all know JP's weakness is JD..anyhoo we are not exactly sure he didn't do anything if we haven't see the actual episode of what is going to happen...

Thanks to everyone for posting the translations, pics, and previews...especially Ep. 22. Thanks to blue_angel_1004 for posting those spoilers!! Oooo....a car chase scene with JP and WB running away from JP's bodyguards...cool...I want to see that. At least WB is in more scenes, even though he doesn't get a storyline. I was hoping that there was no more breakup scenes with JP and JD, but ay....they had to another one. I can't stand it anymore!! They always get together and then an episode later they breakup. Hmm...so JP fights in a bar? I hope he doesn't get hurt badly. Hmm...YJ does pottery again? Does that mean that his hand wasn't broken that bad? Ohhh...that is good!!! I don't want him to lose his talent. The vegetative patient? Is that the model's (don't know what his name is) brother? Thanks Tw1nkle for the long Ep. 22 translation!

OMG...just reading spolier from blue_angel_1004 :

So, JD will take care of a man in coma? i think, he could be JP's dad.

I found this spoiler a month ago in kpculture blog, it's about JP's dad:

Gu Bohn Hyung is the third-generation CEO of Shin-hwa Group. Since he was young, he wanted to be a pilot and live a free, bohemian life. However, he had to take responsibility for both his family and the company. Although he is one of the top CEOs in the world, he is actually quite easygoing and has an open mind. However, with the company’s recent financial crisis, his health suffers to the point that he has fallen into a vegetative state.

if this true, omg...i think jp's mom is pure evil!

im liking the spoiler/speculation somehow..with the evil witch, i can't really think of any to make her lose since she got the money and power..and im not really liking the idea that they will defeat the evil witch with the whole JD saving the company--because it seems like it's not enough for the evil wicth to suffer...i hope your speculation is true..i think having the dad on JP and JD's side would be a good enough source to defeat the evil witch especially he has more power than her..and plus for sure he would want his son to be happy and live the life that he has always wanted when he was young..and evil witch can't do anything about but cry in the corner!

The vegetative patient? Is that the model's (don't know what his name is) brother? Thanks Tw1nkle for the long Ep. 22 translation!

i thought it was the brother too.but they said in some other spoiler, that the man is someone that JD has not met yet...so it can't be the twin brother..

anyhoo..some people are complaining about the kiss..if you ask me i am just happy that they touch lips (ive been watching thai dramas--let me tell you touching lips would be enough for you to go insane)..i know i know a really passionate one would be great..i don't really want to put any stress on the kissing scene because what's important is that JoonDi are reaffirming their status of their relationship..is it just me but i was sooooo happppy when JD smiled so naturally when she saw JP carry that boy to the bathroom..that one little moment just gave me the butterflies..and im looking forward to their conversations together--i love that they argue a lot but it's nice to see them together talk too..

Guest ladyelhisa

DANG!! I.... feel like I'm i heaven!! Kyaaa to all Jundi Shippers!!! Monday and tuesday are our days!!! kyahahahahaha :lol:

Jaekyung...before i don't really like you but now, you're one of my favorites. ;)

Junpyo and Jandi kiss scene.(drools :rolleyes: )Yay! I knew it ! the Jundi couple would be much more honest to each other and sweeter!

About the spoiler of Jandi taking care of a man in coma. I think it may be JunPyo's dad. And then as she takes care of him. He will recover then he will help them.... this is what I think will happen.

More Woobin scene!! :w00t:

Guest tofumui

thanks torimo, seonni, edjen97, s@nbi, for the links to the episode 22 long preview.. and to TW1NKLE for the translation, and to Ayame-chan for the episode 23 long preview.. so the plot thickens.. lol i can't wait to watch.. only 4 more days.. counting down

Goo Hye Sun goes to back to the hospital on the 19th.

thanks dunlop09 for the updated info from her injury.. hopefully once the series ends, she'll be able to get more rest but i hear her book is going to be released almost right after.. eeek.. but she should get it fully checked out so there won't be any complications in the future.. better to be safe

wow i juzt watched the long preview for epi 23...

his dad didnt die. he is just in a coma and the witch lied about it. junhee was furious.

wow!the man needs to divorce the evil witch!i don't care what her reasoning it but that it's just a total blow especially for her children..aww imagine that agony that JP had to go through..anyhoo im positive that this man would be the key to defeat the evil witch...

Guest ladyelhisa

episode 23

Why did Jandi went back to Junpyo's house? Maybe I think it's because of Junpyo's proposition in ep.22 for his mom.

Junpyo's reaction when he opened the door. hahahaha funny!

Kyaa.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE AND SWEET!!! buwahahaha.... JP's sister is so cool!!!! The confrontation between her mom is so cool!! HWAITING!

Guest vthinkg

Wow, just watched the long previews for Ep 22 & 23...can't wait for next week!!! :);):D

edjen97 Many thanks for your link to long preview for Ep 22 on YT! You made my life so much easier rather than waiting for Daum to load up...thank you!!!

TW1NKLE Wah, BIG THANKs to you for your awesome translations for the long preview!!! You are truly awesome! :D That scene at the zoo with our couple & also I wonder what JunPyo's proposition is to Madam Kang... can't wait to watch next week!

s@nbi Ah my eyes definitely thank you for your post - JunPyo just looks so much better on HQ! :blush: :P;)

Ayame-chan Woohoo! I'm super excited for Ep 23...especially the beginning scene with Jandi & JunPyo and finally we see the lunchbox!!! I've been waiting for that since Ep 12...yay, I'm glad our PD has not forgotten JunPyo's request. :blush: Also, I agree with earlier posts...JunPyo's dad is indeed in a coma but he's still alive... :o GASP!!! I knew it!!! Madam Kang is always up to no good...can't wait to see the showdown with her kids...love JunHee noona in that scene!

Guest torimo

In preview Ep 23, i think when JD comes back JP's house. They have another date after zoo date.

Maybe, after that JD will break up JP :(.

I think JD & JP's mom have a agreement. And it is last date of them.

Poor JD and JP :(

Guest blackclip

ohoooo!

the vegetative patient = junpyo's dad ?

so it's like in the japanese vers. that doumyoji's very close assistant(like a hyung to him) in new york "suicided".

but this is because of his mother's plan to make doumyoji work harder for the company.

LOLS. excitinglyyyy~

thanks everyone for the long previews and translation! :]

B)

and i realise. JP hair is almost straight in the picture of him kissing JD? (x

ALSO. for any DBSK fans, did anyone notice that jihoo is wearing the same earrings as yunho?? sorry if someone's already posted about this x.x

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1300/74400878.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1299/151a.jpg

http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_det...0070815_008.gif

=) it've been cuter if it was jaejoong's earrings seeing as how the pair are bestfriends<3

regarding the earring. i dun think it's a pair of cross yea~ : D

1235528874.jpg

saw shop selling this instead (x

1235528573.jpg

TW1NKLE,thx for the translations...gah..can't wait for next Monday and Tuesday...

I think thay had a sweet kiss instead of a passionate one because maybe HS's lips are still recovering from her recent accident..??

That's just my guess...maybe they don't want to burst her stitches...

Guest ziemah

mama kang = mama evil :P

seriously shes so mean.like whatt? lying about her owh husband's death? thats really not a great way to solve the problem. -____-"

I'm going to control myself and not watch the long previews for EP22+23.

It's hard to imagine all the stuff they'll have to fit into the last 4 episodes and how they'll resolve the Ga Eul-Yi Jung relationship. If they don't end up together, I hope for at least something bittersweet. (I’m not even going to hope for a kiss because that might be stretching it...) And JP and JD, it's not hard to guess what's going to happen to them <3 But... they'll probably argue until the last possible second in EP25, lol.

EPISODE 22 LONG PREVIEW TRANSLATION

Chairman Kang: The preparations are going smoothly, right?

Mr. Jung: Chairman, the failed negotiations...

Chairman Kang: You know perfectly well that this about more than the negotiations.

Mr. Jung: What are your plans?

Chariman Kang: This time, I'm going to take out the roots. Luckily, I know what's more important than money to that child..

Joonpyo: I have a proposition.

Chairman Kang: Proposition?

-end-

Just to make things clear, the conversation between Jung and the evil witch might not be exactly right (like the first four lines of that convo). i kind of had a hard time translating that part.

Thanks for the translation, TW1NKLE! But just to clarify, in the ep 22 long preview, Secretary Jung tells Chairwoman Kang, "Aside from everything else, but to eliminate Su-Am Art Center..."

In other words, the witch's plan to hurt JD involves trying to hurt JH's art center business. I assume this is why JD decides to break up with JP.