[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest F4fan

I agree...It's dragging and I'm losing interest with every coming episode. The financee arc is taking way too long...

I wish it was just dragging. That's easier to take. When you waste a full 55 minutes on practically nothing or on scenes we have already seen 5 times, it becomes stupid. How many more times do we need to see JH and JD together? Make them a couple already. How many more times do we need to see JK and JP together? Make them a couple already. We get it. You want us to think they are going to be together. I got that in Episode 17. You reinforced it 18. You are killing me in 19.

We know that JH is JD's savior. You told us. You had them say it a thousand times. You showed us. Enough! Saint JH already.

GE-YJ? I don't even know what's going on there.

Woobin -- love you, man.

Guest mariadesu

I don't like Jae Kyung

Jun Pyo and Jan Di cute together !

hi there... :)

I dont like Jae Kyung either but we cant just kick her out from the scenes easily

I think the writer or pd nim (whatever) had already think about how to make her realize that Jun Pyo isn't for her...

:P so we could just leave them to make their storyline.....just enjoy the drama :D

hahaha...no offense everybody ;)

Guest hkanchi

Hey guys wht is the song which was played when JP was waiting for JD and JD was taking care of Jiho. Can somebody tell me plz.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Well, 30 minutes into the episode and not a single second of jandi-junpyo. i was like, 'what the heck? at this rate, there's no way the maid arc is airing tonight~' pssh.

but then i remember. tuesday's episode is always relatively better than monday episode. so maybe that's why yesterday's (which was supposed to be a Tuesday episode had the delay didn't happen) was actually more tolerable than today's because relatively more junpyo-jandi. But overall, these two episodes were filled with things that have no value creation with regards to junpyo-jandi's relationship - just a bunch of scenes that seem to satisfy the scriptwriter's own fantasy - "since we are doing this series, can i put this scene, that scene, this scene too. oooohh i've been dreaming of putting this scene into life~ kyaaah~~~'' <_< . i'd say 'wat der hek?'

These scenes are this week's saving grace.

cowardsig.gif sleepsig.gif

Guest buddhjie14

bad news lyptika account been suspended due to uploading of BOF videos. i hope viikii do something about it to their videos.

Oh! :o that is so sad. I do hope too that viikii will do something about this. lyptika really helps a lot of fans by uploading, segmenting, and subbing BOF videos to viikii...

Thank so much He so sad :tears::tears:

You're welcome. ;)

Yes. He is so sad. I watched the episode earlier on kbs able. I almost cry when JH and his gramps met. I don't know most of what they're saying but I know how they feel by just looking at their expressions. KHJ really did a great job here.

what a draggy episode....

I were yawning while watching it...

I almost mistaken JK as main lead rather than JD...

I hate when a drama has too many side stories, so it isn't focus on the main actor and actress anymore...

YJ-GE scenes... sorry.... I never like their story... Too many dramas....

Hope next episodes will be much better than this....

<_<

me too. if you read my joke-post above, you can see that i also feel how you feel about the drama. it really sucks! i thought JK's going to be here for just 2-3 episodes. but!!! up to now... she's still here...

Guest honeypia

Can we have a check-back here? Is this still HANA YORI DANGO?! Cus the last time I know this is all about Doumyouji and Makino's Lovestory.

As much as I would like to see things positively from the way its being played, i think its starting to make me worry. I can't see anymore the essence of the story :( Heck, I'm actually more excited to watch the BTS and NGs of every episode.

Seriously, MR.PD, bring us back to where we've started - Joon Pyo and Jandi's undying love for each other. This should be essentially the center of the story. Because alot of us don't know anymore what to expect.

* runs off to watch MinSun BTS and NGs instead. LOL!

Guest SoshiHoney

a big question now: how JP and JD end up when the time they spend with JK and JH is even more than with each other . the PD is totally wrong about this.

and now,

the next episode is the wedding of JP-JK.

i'm tired, really tired. Jp. pls, marries JK. and let JD comes to JH :(

I know what you mean. I am tired too. I had high hopes for Ep 19. know they JP and JD will end up together but all these running around just takes me nowhere.

Guest Gen_Ji

bad news lyptika account been suspended due to uploading of BOF videos. i hope viikii do something about it to their videos.

Ya.. I noticed that too.. That's too bad.,.. I just managed to watch until part 5 then suddenly all the link is broken... I hope she has backup account.. I miss her already/... huhu...

anyone who has her back up account please tell me... YT is so fast for suspending account. -.-"

Ep 20 Text Preview

“난 공기가 아니었어. 공기라고 착각한 바람같은 거였겠지.

바람은...한번 떠나온 곳으로 되돌아갈 수 없어 이정아.“

준표의 전용 메이드가 된 잔디는

준표의 안하무인격 태도를 한방에 제압하여,

숙녀 여사와 메이드들을 놀라게 한다.

준표를 깨우기 위해 잔디가 침대에서 실랑이 하던 순간 들이닥친

재경과 강회장은 충격을 받고.

당장 잔디를 내치려던 강회장을 숙녀할멈과 재경이 말리면서

메이드 잔디의 체류는 불안하게 연장된다.

한편 진료소에서 또다시 쓰러진 석영을 부축해 잔디가 데려간 곳은 다름 아닌 지후의 집.

긴 시간 이별해온 두 사람의 화해를 위한 잔디의 고군분투가 이어지고

조손의 어색한 동거가 시작된다.

이정의 첫사랑이 은재였다는 사실을 알게 된 가을의 마음은 착찹하지만,

방황하는 이정을 위해 은재와의 인연의 끈을 이어주려는 그녀만의 노력이 눈물겨운데...

"I am actually not the air you breath, i'm the wind who is mistaken to be the air.. once the wind leaves it can never return ah Yijeung.." - (i'm guessing the first love says this).

As Junpyo's maid, Jandi's arrogant/egoistical attitude towards him surprises the head maid and the other maids. Madam Kang and Jae Kyung were both shocked to bump into Jandi who was currently in Junpyo's room, trying to torture him awake. The head maid stops Madam Kang from chasing Jandi out of the household, causing Jandi to feel very uneasy at her current position(?).

Jihoo's granddad faints at the clinic's entrance, Jandi brings him to Jihoo's house in an attempt to bridge the gap between the both of them. Jandi starts on her solo project to bring them back together. This thus begins the awkward cohabitation relationship between Jihoo and his granddad.

After knowing that Yijeung's first love was Eunjae, Gaeul has mixed-up feelings. Despite that, she continued working hard and tried to bring both Yijeung and Eunjae's fate back together again. And she was reduced to tears..

Credit: supajo@livejournal

Guest V A L XD

Ah! Kdrama2008 JUST got suspended while I was watching part 1 :[ of today's episode!

So far..yi jung is a jerk right now. I love SoEulmate but his intentions confuses me.

Guest Download Love

i think people expect way too much and that tends to ruin everything, so it's just better to watch it without any expectations...............

Guest buddhjie14

I wish it was just dragging. That's easier to take. When you waste a full 55 minutes on practically nothing or on scenes we have already seen 5 times, it becomes stupid. How many more times do we need to see JH and JD together? Make them a couple already. How many more times do we need to see JK and JP together? Make them a couple already. We get it. You want us to think they are going to be together. I got that in Episode 17. You reinforced it 18. You are killing me in 19.

We know that JH is JD's savior. You told us. You had them say it a thousand times. You showed us. Enough! Saint JH already.

GE-YJ? I don't even know what's going on there.

Woobin -- love you, man.

I would say the same thing... I really getting annoyed of this... this chapter is really taking a lot of space in the drama. in episodes 1-12, If JP and JD fought, they'll talk about the problem and the problem is solved within 1-2 episodes only. BUT! in this problem, about this 'monkey' from episode 13-19! WOW! 6 episodes... 6 consecutive episodes of JD and JP not being together. I mean, they're still not back on their relationship. So I really agree with you...

hi there... :)

I dont like Jae Kyung either but we cant just kick her out from the scenes easily

I think the writer or pd nim (whatever) had already think about how to make her realize that Jun Pyo isn't for her...

:P so we could just leave them to make their storyline.....just enjoy the drama :D

hahaha...no offense everybody ;)

Hi there. I can see that this is your very first post. Welcome to our BOF thread and to Soompi.

about JK... In MG(Taiwan), the fiance part, i think it was only 1-2 episodes. but this version... 6 episodes!!! It's really annoying... and who knows what will happen in the next episodes... they will show a preview, but are we sure that that is what's going to be shown? maybe yes, maybe no. my point is. yes. they need to show us how JK realize that JP is not really for but for JD. BUT! It's taking a lot of episodes. and it's really annoying now.

Guest akr49

i'm filled with happiness when i saw woobin... seriously..!

he had much longer airtime.

i love soeul couple but because of em.. (and other side stories)

woobin's character suffered..

Guest chiara

What a great disappointment of today's episode.

The only thing I love is our kissing monster Ji Hoo. He's so greedy trying to kiss WooBin when he already did it to YiJung.

And the episode 20 written preview is not helping at all.

I'm waiting for flower pot's review to enlighten up the atmosphere.

Has she posted her rambling yet?

Guest buddhjie14

Ep 20 Text Preview

“난 공기가 아니었어. 공기라고 착각한 바람같은 거였겠지.

바람은...한번 떠나온 곳으로 되돌아갈 수 없어 이정아.“

준표의 전용 메이드가 된 잔디는

준표의 안하무인격 태도를 한방에 제압하여,

숙녀 여사와 메이드들을 놀라게 한다.

준표를 깨우기 위해 잔디가 침대에서 실랑이 하던 순간 들이닥친

재경과 강회장은 충격을 받고.

당장 잔디를 내치려던 강회장을 숙녀할멈과 재경이 말리면서

메이드 잔디의 체류는 불안하게 연장된다.

한편 진료소에서 또다시 쓰러진 석영을 부축해 잔디가 데려간 곳은 다름 아닌 지후의 집.

긴 시간 이별해온 두 사람의 화해를 위한 잔디의 고군분투가 이어지고

조손의 어색한 동거가 시작된다.

이정의 첫사랑이 은재였다는 사실을 알게 된 가을의 마음은 착찹하지만,

방황하는 이정을 위해 은재와의 인연의 끈을 이어주려는 그녀만의 노력이 눈물겨운데...

"I am actually not the air you breath, i'm the wind who is mistaken to be the air.. once the wind leaves it can never return ah Yijeung.." - (i'm guessing the first love says this).

As Junpyo's maid, Jandi's arrogant/egoistical attitude towards him surprises the head maid and the other maids. Madam Kang and Jae Kyung were both shocked to bump into Jandi who was currently in Junpyo's room, trying to torture him awake. The head maid stops Madam Kang from chasing Jandi out of the household, causing Jandi to feel very uneasy at her current position(?).

Jihoo's granddad faints at the clinic's entrance, Jandi brings him to Jihoo's house in an attempt to bridge the gap between the both of them. Jandi starts on her solo project to bring them back together. This thus begins the awkward cohabitation relationship between Jihoo and his granddad.

After knowing that Yijeung's first love was Eunjae, Gaeul has mixed-up feelings. Despite that, she continued working hard and tried to bring both Yijeung and Eunjae's fate back together again. And she was reduced to tears..

thanks a lot. :blush:

Guest ml_87

Ep 20 Text Preview

ths so much, guy! :)

the episode 20 seems not better. oh, i just hoped that the maid arc will be longer,at least, 1 episode. and now, i fall into the ground. JK's still there.well, of course, she is. so it will lead to the supposed- wedding of her and JP. maybe, the PD gives us 15 minutes of JP-JD scenes next episode. ha ha :tongue2: he has to spend time on JD helping JH and his grandfa and GE and YJ's 1 st love story. so many things in a

70-minute episode

and I totally agree with u guys, is it HYD about JP-JD relationship? if someone hasnt read the manga or watched other versions before, he/she may think that JP ends up with Jk and JH with JD. :wacko: