[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

OMG. I can't believe it. Another episode of minimal Joondi moment. I thought the chemistry between JP-JK as well as the chemistry between JH-JD are so much stronger in this episode that I really wonder is JP-JD supposed to be the main couple.

This is really becoming a drag. One more week before the much anticpated maid arc appear... aiii....

Guest lucky_moon

He was asking his dad if his dad wants to borrow Ga Eul... (literally 'should i lend her to you') just like what his dad did to his previous girls...

OMG, that so harsh he's treating her as a trash :tears:

Guest kje_chocolate

Can someone plz tell me if monkey is still there? Is she still gonna be in ep20?

Im so tired of hating and despising her...my hatred toward her already beyond my limit....i cant bear watching her with jp anymore...TT_TT

Me too, today I read the news said that BOF will filming in Jeju Island and that is wedding scene of Jun Pyo and Jae Kyung

I'm gonna to crazy soon

That's mean Monkey will still here more and more

Guest confessionD

Just wondering..

YJ is unable to do pottery anymore? Is it a perm damage? There was a scene where he was clearing his stuff, not sure if it's because he can't do pottery anymore. anyone knows?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

finish watching ep 19...

awhhhhh apparently some of the scenes that r shown on the long prev ep19 are not all shown T_T

i want the maid scene T__________T

awh seriously the PD is dragging too much of JK's scene.

but i feel a lot relief that i think JK is now coming to her senses.

from what i think, she realize that Jp's mom doesnt let JP and JD to be together

therefore she's trying to help JP and JD get close to one another again...

JP's face is such a cutie when JK ask him to go to JD's house, hahahhaa

like he pretended that he dont want to go but it's the other way around ahhahha...

*pinch my JP*

the truth or dare scene was cute for me. awh i wish there are some questions aswell from GE to YJ keke..

love how there are some sign that YJ is starting to like GE *YIPPIEE*

awh awh awh JP's eating the raw ramyun hahahahhaa..

AWHHH... the scene where JH get home depressed and wet from the rain.

the bed scene... JD was touching JH's face!!!!

is that mean her feelings is starting to gett confused again now between JP and JH?

aishhh i h8 JP's mum >_<

AWHH WAT? a wedding scene for JP JK? i hate it >_<

overall comments!

EP 19 IS GOOD! :phew:

hMM.. This means that we cannot trust the previews... no wonder they will be able to drag this to 25 episodes.

I still have faith in my JoonDi.. Come on JP , show some fight!! Or you will end up hitched to a monkey. I have no grudges against JK or the actress but the PD is really pulling this arc to the bitter end. Must they always have a love square in K- dramas. For once, let the other two characters (JH and JK) be NICE and not do bad things to split the main couple. Support the main couple instead!

I think ep 19 was better than 18

I like it when Jan Di refuses to reply to JunPyo's question where she had been all night...hahaha....jealous Jun Pyo and strong Jan Di

Guest inaho

Hi Eveyone! I love boys over flower, but right now I'm not happy with the Jihoo and JanDi story. If JanDi is supose to ended up with Junpyo, How will we know that they are meant to be togetherwhen the pd keep show Jihoo, always coming to the rescue of JD. I want JD and JP line to develope more so when they do come back together, It's believable. Also wanted to ask, Does anyone know who sings pitiful heart and my love song from boys over flower?, thank you so much for any help or respone

The Yearning of Heart - A'1ST, such a nice song, give you the warm and fuzzies.......

------

yes, plz...or some quick highlight plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....tks a lottttttttttttttt

Episode 19:

JH and grandpa had a confrontation......

JH greatly saddened run away after that got soak by the rain

JD nursed him

JH held JD's hand

JD got shocked and confused

JD cooked breakfast for JH

JH had another emo moment while eating JD's homemade bfast

JK/JP went shopping at a grocery store

JK/JP went to JD's house, brought the grocery for her

KS ended up cooking ramyun for the 3 of them

JK/JP had a toggle of war over the ramyun while KS was just awed by their foolishness

JK ended up winning by taking the whole pot of ramyun

KS/JP in disbelief ended with an empty stomach

JP fussing over JD not home yet

JD went home in the morning

JP waited and saw her, ended up lecturing JD about P-R-I-D-E or P-R-I-V-A-C-Y

JD yelled at him, who does he think he is

Madam Kang found out about his sons whereabouts,furious she sent all forces at her disposal right away to pick him up

JP got picked up by the goonies, helplessly

JH saw the whole thing

JP made eye contact with JH

JH called F2 to meet him up at JD's house right away

Madam Kang went to JD's house on the rooftop, gave JD a piece of her twisted mind

JD couldn't really say anything, she was at a lost for words

F3 w/GE to cheer JD up decided to give JD a house make over

JD so happy.....

to be continued

Guest heosuautit

hey guys,

pls tell me, how JP´s mother can take those privat fotos in JD´s house? It must be someone who invisible stand in JD.room to be able to make the fotos, when they ate dinner together, or am I wrong?

that was THE MOST pointless episode yet!

I'm very unsatisfied with the producers.. and then they want to go on and extend it one more episode?

Guest loveseries

^ Here you go ^__________^

[ENG] infinity challenge - boys before flower parody

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRqcnVunxfQ

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksdXiLZ52NQ...feature=related

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3ZJE3r_dU...feature=related

part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOw_IL9PvFc...feature=related

part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrT_hJtycI...feature=related

part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljeIMtZMJU...feature=related

All credits to EzaSendoh1 in youtube

enjoy B):lol:

Edit ~~~ I really can't wait for tonight episode !!!!! miss Joondi love sooooo much T_____T

Thank so much :rolleyes: for link

Guest ml_87

my internet is so slow, so i cant watch the 19 episode. but i hear from my friend that no maid arc yet, right? at least, we will totally enjoy the next episode with JOonDi moment ha ha,

but why is JK still there?

my internet is so slow, so i cant watch the 19 episode. but i hear from my friend that no maid arc yet, right? at least, we will totally enjoy the next episode with JOonDi moment ha ha,

but why is JK still there?

no maid arc yet, but no worries, it will definitely be in next ep