[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest kathchie

i want to see how Eun Chae will help YJ-GE relationship ..

On the other hand, Jandi will be sad (again) because of that JK-JP relationship..

but one thing's for sure, JaeKyung will let go of Joon Pyo as the story goes by.. =)

Guest cimechang

I think the actors/actresses were awesome in both 15 & 16. Major KUDOS to LMH and KHJ. LMH was awesome in the airport scene in the beginning of episode 15 and KHJ was awesome in the mopping/clinic scene at the end of episode 16. Also, and please don't kill me for saying this but, I do like JK. It's like GE says, you want to hate her because she's the other woman but for some reason you just can't. I think if the PD were to take a different route and have JD be with JH and JP with JK I would, for the first time, be okay with that. All in all, I can't wait for Monday's & Tuesday's!!!!

Guest annypooh79

Sorry to cut your entry.

I basically disagree with all of your points, but this one, I just find stupid. I mean, if the guy you love calls you a stain and tells you to leave him alone you just aren't okay after a short while. Falling out of love or getting over a heartbreak takes a while and it just made no sense that JD could talk to JP normally again after such short time. It would have been more realistic if JD would have avoided JP or run away from him one or two times and THEN try to talk to him normally again. The way thay showed it, there was just no logic behind it.

Oh but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, so rant ahead. Just wanted to drop my two cents to you comment. :)

I've been following up with everybody's comments regards this drama and along with you guys, i am totally addicted to this show.

I am sorry but your comments seems a bit harsh. Like you said, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion so why did you have to say that the other person's point of view is stupid? no one would want to post their message or voice their opinion anymore just because they dont you or someone else to say that their points are stupid as well. I dont mean to start anything, i just think that there are other ways that you could voice your disagreement to others without having to use the word stupid. It is my 2 cents as well. please dont be mad. :)

As for this drama, like some of you guys, i am now leaning towards JH-JD as well..but honestly i really dont care who she'll end up with as long as she's happy. cuz i really really really hate seeing her in pain right now. poor poor JD.

Netizens Leak Boys Before Flowers Scene

What they will have kissing scene!

AHHHH!!!I dont like it too~!

But seriously she is so lucky.

LOL!Jandi too~

Can't wait for eps 17!

Anyway, I rip off Because I'm Stupid Accoutic Ver in eps 16

Less talk than eps 15 but it's shorter I think than eps 15.

Anyone interested can download it here http://www.mediafire.com/?tz2mmmjmk3i

And who wanna watch it can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASDtLdxzV0Q&fmt=18

Guest susamirain

I think that many are starting to come around and see that the situation with JH is just getting to a heartbreaking point. Like I've said before the writers need to reign in the JH character because it's just getting ridiculous to have one guy appear to be more suited to JD. In the end JH will be all alone but at least he'll have this grandfather. Like who wants to be left with just an elderly man when their true love is gone off with some other guy??? Yeah right. JH deserves better than that.

Anyways, I want JP's fiancee gone! I don't like how she keeps hounding JD about JP! If she wants to get to know JP then just go talk to him and stop harassing other ppl! Also I don't like how JK goes and outs JD in front of JH. What the heck is wrong with her??? It's enough that JD doesn't like JH, in that way, but now JH has to stand by and what JD basically freak out denying and rejecting him in front of his face!

Gosh! How much do they have to hurt JH? I think the writers hate the Rui character and that's why they are setting him up for a hard fall. JH better get ready for a world of more hurt.

I want that fiancee gone!!!

Guest oanhdinh

I want to share with you smthing after watching ep16:

1.The only person we should blame on is JP mother_Chairman Kang. Why? Because she's too cruel . Jst think: If Shinhwa is a famous corp like that, why did she have to use her only son to have contract with JK Group.If she's confident on herself, just plan out a convinced plan and prove it to the investors.And this is not the 1st time she did it, sis Goo joon Hee is an example.(I remember that she forced JHee to get married because she wanted a hotel, is it right???) .The witch sacrificed her son's happiness for her ambition.Is this business ?Is this the way shinhwa always do to become the leader in the Korea industry ?The scene when she slapped JP made me feel heartbreaking/

2.I think JK has a good personality, but she's not exactly like JD. They' re both stubborn and tough, right! i think JK is a rich girl, she becomes like that because she's the apple in her parents's eyes.And JD, she jst defences herself against the hard life which she has to live in.Perhaps i too admire the love between JP and JD, so i dont think JP'd fall in love with JK if he met her 1st.JP loves JD because of her innocence,toughness.He loves the girl who smtimes acts like an idiot, and he loves her family_where he can feel the warm hearts of all the members_a real family, and it's so different from his.

Finally, hope that everything would be alright next week.I cant wait for the coming back of sweet love.lol :rolleyes:

Sorry to cut your entry.

I basically disagree with all of your points, but this one, I just find stupid. I mean, if the guy you love calls you a stain and tells you to leave him alone you just aren't okay after a short while. Falling out of love or getting over a heartbreak takes a while and it just made no sense that JD could talk to JP normally again after such short time. It would have been more realistic if JD would have avoided JP or run away from him one or two times and THEN try to talk to him normally again. The way thay showed it, there was just no logic behind it.

Oh but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, so rant ahead. Just wanted to drop my two cents to you comment. :)

I'd have to say that this can be realistic. Put yourself in JD's shoes or in a relationship with someone you love. Truth is, love makes you blind and stupid. You can pretend to be mad at that person or REALLY be mad at him, but in the end, you will always fall back down and give in. You can see that she tries to stay strong -- pushing him off of her when she knows that things AREN'T the same as how they used to be. She knows that & is trying to fight it with herself & JP at the same time. When she first heard of GE & YJ's date, didn't she call JH first anyways?! She couldn't reach him, thus she went to JP instead to have him help her. At this point, she is really thinking about her friend first! Or come on... even if she wasn't, if I were her & wanted to see JP, I'd find an excuse to see him so I could talk to him about the problems that they're having. Whatever the reason they have behind ep 16 is fine, I enjoyed watching it & am looking forward to the next one!! =)

can anyone tell me why JUN PYO broke the mobile in the ep.16 ???

I didn´t understand that part ..... please

Junpyo broke the cellphone because he was so fusterated because Jiho has to be the one who has to make sure that Jandi is o.k. and there is nothing that he can do. Also, he senses that Jihoo and Jandi are becoming too close... his worst fear is loosing Jandi to Jiho as of right now.

Did anyone notice that in the scene where Jaekung meets Jandi at Shinwa school, she acts like she doesn't know her name or she hasn't seen her in a long time? Well, Jandi knew that she was at Junpyo's Birthday party, why didn't Jaekung? She did join the group conversation to speak out about the surprise engagement, didn't she notice Junpyo talking to Jandi?!?!?!

Guest restlesspetals

Why did Jandi cry and Jihoo have to comfort her? Did she cry because JP's mom was mean to her, or JP got slapped, or JP was taken away? It wasn't that obvious or I'm not making the connections

Guest cimechang

Why did Jandi cry and Jihoo have to comfort her? Did she cry because JP's mom was mean to her, or JP got slapped, or JP was taken away? It wasn't that obvious or I'm not making the connections

She cried for all those reasons and them some.

Guest Dreamweaver2

lol, its a kdrama. dont look so deep into it.

Its obvious they put the piggyback thing to show more of junpyo's emotions.

(and who would want to walk in the bare concrete? D: Its torture! lol. )

evidently, no kdrama is ever complete without a piggyback ride at some point. it's written in stone somewhere, LOL!

omg..Ji Hoon looks so cute with his new haircut..

and omg his acoustic version of I'm Stupid is so HOT!!

..my mouth was open when i heard it..its awesome..

i feel so bad for GJP and GJD..its so sad..

loved the SoEul scenes..it was so cute..hehe

i can't wait for the next 2 episodes.

Guest allywally21

does anyone know which episode the hockey-jh v. jp- fight scene takes place? i'm briefly scanning through the episodes but i figured someone on this site will know off hand. =) was it after jh and jd's date?

(sorry new to the site. accidentally posted this on the main korean drama page.)

^ Episode 8 is the hockey fight scene.

SPOILER ALERT:

I know people have been posting the "grocery shopping" pics but I don't think this has been posted before. I'll take it down if it has. LOL, look at all the ramen they're buying! And for all the Joondi shippers, JP does not look too happy during the date.

shopping.th.jpg

Another BOF filming siting:

Fans saw BOF crew and cast filming at a library. Maybe BOF will finally show JD seriously studying to prepare for med school? Also, someone supposedly overheard the crew talk about filming at Jeju island next week... maybe we should expect to see the deserted island scene soon?

Guest allywally21

thanks!

SPOILER ALERT:

I know people have been posting the "grocery shopping" pics but I don't think this has been posted before. I'll take it down if it has. LOL, look at all the ramen they're buying! And for all the Joondi shippers, JP does not look too happy during the date.

shopping.th.jpg

Another BOF filming siting:

Fans saw BOF crew and cast filming at a library. Maybe BOF will finally show JD seriously studying to prepare for med school? Also, someone supposedly overheard the crew talk about filming at Jeju island next week... maybe we should expect to see the deserted island scene soon?

Guest funkindagirl

SPOILER ALERT:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6347/shopping.th.jpg

she's probably annoying the heck out of him as usual...

wonder if its his first time in a supermarket.

lol at her shopping cart.