[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

i just finished ep. 13 and 14..i hated goo joon pyo so much towards the middle of ep13 and beginning of ep14 so much..but who could stay mad at him?!?! i was really sad..like crying sad for some reason..maybe its my love for jp and jd..but those two ep. were so sad for me jus cuz they weren't together..esp. when he saw her and acted like he ddn't..omg..i was so sad after that part!!! but good episodes none the less..can't wait til next week..plz jd and jp together again lol..

actually they are lol they're shooting episodes 15 & 16 right now

I liked the pace of episode 14. It didn't feel rushed like the previous episodes and the editing was actually done decently 0_0

I really like Seo Jin Young's A Little.. why don't they ever play that song in the drama? It's so much better than Lucky -__-

I think they are shooting 15 & 16 right now , since yesterdays JP Birthday shoot was for maybe middle to end of episode 15 i think the earliest they can show a preview is on friday , since they need at least a day to edit all that stuff.

And i sure hope they have completed at least some scenes for episode 16 , it sure a tight achedule.

I wonder how JD would feel when she finds out JP fiance is JaeKyunggg?

AISSHHZZ! and that shoe part in ep 14!! godd

it wouldve been cute if it wasnt soo haeart wrenching cause of JD+JP

u can already tell JaeKyungs gna like JP!

would JK give up JP for jandi? since shhe met JD and askd why she is in Macau? and realises cause of her bfff?

OMGG waiting for tues!!! eng sub!

Guest confessionD

ep14 viikii srt resync for 720p version

MU Link

it is not perfect, but watchable. don't have time to make it perfect...takes too much time, at least 5-6hrs. If you want the resync for ental, then visit aja-aja.com

Thanks so much for this :lol:

Guest Senorita_

Hidden meaning behind what JP said to JD at the breakup scene on the bridge:

Such deep analysis =) When Jun Pyo said that to Jandi I felt very sad, but then what he was saying is trying to protect her. I feel bad for Jun Pyo because his mother is controlling and putting so much pressure for him <_<

Both episodes were such heart-breaking. But I was happy that F3 was by her side to protect and comfort her. Ji Hoo was wonderful, I just love his kind nature to Jandi.

Guest dreampryncezz

Quote from convo b/w JP and JH before JP goes to meet JanDi

"And if I ask why you're doing it" - JP

"This is all I can do right now." - JH

I don't know about you guys, but I saw that as a complete challenge. Basically JH tells JP to decide, and then JH can have more things to do: i.e. pursue Jandi. No wonder why JP asked about JH at the end of the episode. lol, jealousy creeping its head.

emfkrx: JP won't fall in love with the fiance. At least, I hope not. If he does, I'll also be very mad and will help you kill him!

I don't know about you guys, but I saw that as a complete challenge. Basically JH tells JP to decide, and then JH can have more things to do: i.e. pursue Jandi. No wonder why JP asked about JH at the end of the episode. lol, jealousy creeping its head.

emfkrx: JP won't fall in love with the fiance. At least, I hope not. If he does, I'll also be very mad and will help you kill him!

if JP fall in love with the fiancee

it will totally be a new ball game, right?

i mean, they won't be following

the manga already

Guest nysophia_x_ii

Thanks for your post! :)

Wow, I hope this won't affect Group 8 decision with having her played GaEul...I really hope they won't switch her out for some other actress to play GaEul...I love her relationship & chemistry with JiYung and she and Jandi gets along real well too. This is so sad...I blame her agency because they should know better than to keep her for shooting a CF over the drama...esp since the drama is on such tight schedule already. I hope Group 8 won't reprimand her but take actions toward her agency instead.

no, i doubt that they'll REPLACE her at this point. because, she's gained sooooo much popularity in korea through both iron empress and BOF. plus, there are a lot of people in korea that want to see more of her and kim bum, as in there's a lot of soeul shippers. i heard that her screentime has increased more than the scriptwriter had originally planned because of the two reasons i mentioned. so i doubt that they would do that. it would be so risky to both the drama, kbs and their company. they'll just fume and handle this after the drama. i just hope it doesnt affect kim so eun :crazy:

Guest nousasamechie

When I was watching that scene I thought the same too. The reflection and what he said to JD about it not being a dream, and that if it was a dream it wouldn't hurt so much. It was like JH giving a non-confession about his feelings and at the same time acknowledging JD's feelings for JP. I know that JH and JP both love JD and that their love are expressed differently but the dept of the love is the same...maybe because I'm a total biased JoonDi lover, I feel that JP love JD more deeply, passionately, desperately; whereas JH love JD gently, softly and that in time that love will eventually fade
:sweatingbullets:
but the bond and connection remain...which I think makes JH and JD soulmate in term of spiritual connection^_^

LOL. As a JanHoo lover, I don't think his feelings for her will fade. Instead, it gets buried so that it will no longer burden the lives of Jan Di and Jun Pyo. I feel that as JH watches JP's experiencing his first love with JD, he wants JP to achieve a love that he couldn't with SH and JD. I mean, he encourages Jan Di to always go for Jun Pyo. Such selfishness speaks volumes about his love for her. He understands that he missed his chance with Jan Di and now is content with at least seeing her happy and being by her side (if not recieving her love).

I interpreted this as Ji Hoo giving Jun Pyo a last chance to redeem himself. The request was made and now the ball's in JP's court of whether he's either going to be with or without Jan Di, because as friend to them both, Ji Hoo can't stand to see their sadness. Poor Ji Hoo! <333

Guest miniejungle

whaat? so the director is responsible for that "almost kiss" in ep 12? <_<

there better be deeper kisses later on.. lol

i second that. the NG kiss is better than the accepted one. gosh, no emotion at all... how do you call that kiss "passionate"??? :(

I liked her outfit in Macau lol it was cute (especially the shoes!)

I think makino in the manga also wore short skirts and stuff.. so yeah it doesn't really bother me.

makino in the manga wears knee length skirt. same as tsukushi in the j-version. Jandi wear supershort skirts - not only the uniform but her normal skirt as well.

im surprised to read about Gaeul's late arrival. how could she do this? :ph34r:

I've thought about this conversation and have come to a similar conclusion. Hearing JD voice her concerns about JP and her relationship being a dream and knowing from F3 that he doesn't want to meet her forced JH to demand JP severe the relationship and allow JD to move forward. Its better than leaving JD in limbo, hoping, and in pain. Be a man...

Guest Tiff_Ng

Well, i've just finished watching Ep.14. I have this random question which I don't know if I can ask in this thread or not. If not, plz nvm. ^.^

In the scene when JP spoted JD in the clothing store holding the shoes, do you guys remember the part when she turned back the shoe to see the price ? I would like to know the brand of the shoes if anyone of you know...because it doesn't make sense to me since the shoes are made in China and the price is 2 thousands smt.

Guest vthinkg

no, i doubt that they'll REPLACE her at this point. because, she's gained sooooo much popularity in korea through both iron empress and BOF. plus, there are a lot of people in korea that want to see more of her and kim bum, as in there's a lot of soeul shippers. i heard that her screentime has increased more than the scriptwriter had originally planned because of the two reasons i mentioned. so i doubt that they would do that. it would be so risky to both the drama, kbs and their company. they'll just fume and handle this after the drama. i just hope it doesnt affect kim so eun :crazy:

Thanks for your reply! :) That makes sense, they would be dumb to recast her since her popularity has skyrocketed recently from both dramas. I just hope she won't receive much wrath from this incident.

Anyways, I guess KBS World has begun airing BOF and so they show clips of the BOF Press Conference back in late Dec or early Jan (I don't remember), but this is all in English with Eng subtitles so enjoy...

KBS World News - BOF Press Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiHRLNaoXGQ...re=channel_page

credit: hoonfamily at YouTube

Guest tofumui

I know viewers frequently criticize this production for bad editing or OST or even actor's looks/makeup/outfits, but I think this version is brilliant in bringing conversations or events from earlier episodes to foreshadow something that will happen later (case in point: JP opened a pen cap while in the cable car in ep 4, but what he wrote was not revealed until ep 8). Anyway, here's another scene of a conversation between JP and JD in the beginning of ep 4. This is the scene where F4 (minus JH) and JD are waiting to send off Seo Hyun at the airport. Check this out!

JD: Can I ask you a question?

JP: Are you not going to ask if I tell you not to? Do as you always do. It doesn't suit you.

JD: When you lie to someone, because you like that someone so much, hiding your own feelings for that person's sake, is that the right thing to do?

JP: Right, my butt! What the heck is that?! That's just being strangers, not liking that person. If the world ends the next day, you'll first die from regret!

JD: Gu Jun Pyo! ... You might not be dumb in everything after all!

JP: You just realized that now? It's my motto that it's better to regret after doing something rather than regretting for inaction.

Perhaps this indicates JP's maturity and growth since ep 4. But JP, please remember your motto and prove to the world that you're not dumb in everything after all!

oh i totally know what you mean.. this version is really good.. there's always an episode where they say something and it leads to something else in a later episode.. so it's leading up to it..

Guest Schneewitchen

Well, i've just finished watching Ep.14. I have this random question which I don't know if I can ask in this thread or not. If not, plz nvm. ^.^

In the scene when JP spoted JD in the clothing store holding the shoes, do you guys remember the part when she turned back the shoe to see the price ? I would like to know the brand of the shoes if anyone of you know...because it doesn't make sense to me since the shoes are made in China and the price is 2 thousands smt.

THis store looks like a very executive western style boutique to me Evenso the shoes are made in China, if they are manufactured under license for a welknown/expensive fashion house, they are also expensive in China.

Guest huangsy

It isnt USD2,000, I think.

2,000 dollars in Macau currency is roughly about USD250, which isnt expensive for the upper middle class and richer but pricey for a commoner.

Agreed. They won't replace her but they can write her out of the script. JD is going to spend a lot more time at the clinic and maybe less time at the porridge shop. So that's one less place for the GE character. JD has JH as a good friend and she tells him some secrets. They are bringing back YJ's former love and maybe develop that more. Maybe JP's mother makes GE's parents lose their job and they are force to move to another city. This keeps the mother's pressure on JD from seeking out JP. The manga had that GE and YJ don't end up together after all.

So many scenarios.

Agreed. They won't replace her but they can write her out of the script. JD is going to spend a lot more time at the clinic and maybe less time at the porridge shop. So that's one less place for the GE character. JD has JH as a good friend and she tells him some secrets. They are bringing back YJ's former love and maybe develop that more. Maybe JP's mother makes GE's parents lose their job and they are force to move to another city. This keeps the mother's pressure on JD from seeking out JP. The manga had that GE and YJ don't end up together after all.

So many scenarios.

http://cynews.cyworld.com/Service/news/She...91&LinkID=2

No worries. The latest news that was just released reported that the problem has been resolved.

I think some people are confused, reading from the posts a few days ago.

When JunPyo was buying the shoes for Jandi and he had a little fight with JK

and some people mistook it as flirting whereas in the other version, Domyouji/Dao MingSi

woulnd't even look at the Shigeru.

In episode 14, JP and JK don't know each other yet. JK wasn't with the parents when they arrived in Macau

and JP and his mom went to pick them up, so JP doesn't know who their daugther is and what she looks like.

JunPyo was just being in his usual spoiled brat attitude so don't confuse it with flirting.